Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Before getting to female breasts, I want you to imagine a dark future, a not too distant future, when medical science develops the perfect penis enlargement procedure. In this bleak future, every man will sport at least a 12-inch long cock, fat as a beer can, which will prove as useful as a submarine in the desert, as no woman will accept it. This is destiny, for why would any man stop at 7 inches, when 8, 9, 10, 11… inches or more were available to him.

Okay, returning to the present, something like this dystopian future obtains. A woman is saddened by her A-cup breasts, so she seeks implants. But rather from going to a B-cup, which would look amazingly natural and lovely on her, she opts for the 64-oz super-sized implants.

Moderation, people, moderation in everything, including moderation.

The ancient Greeks understood this; for them, perfect proportions were ideal. Both cocks and breasts could be too big. True some of their artwork showed big cocks, but these depictions were of monsters or uncouth individuals, such as barbarians. Remember, they never drank their wine straight, but cut with water, as getting shit-faced was deemed ill-mannered.

I once dated a woman born with perfect breasts. (She had even appeared in Playboy magazine, in a photo essay on Women in Canada.) In an odd reshaping of Gresham's law, her faultless breasts looked too good to be true, so they appeared fake. Or, put differently, much like the future filled with 12-inchers, the man actually born with 12 inches won't be a big deal.

On the other hand, a woman's breasts belong to her, so she can do as she pleases. But will the results prove as pleasing as she imagines?

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Person's body modification is their choice. Just like for tattoo, piercing, etc hope anybody getting a surgical procedure done seriously does their research. Having said that, have had one absolutely not elective surgery years ago that was outpatient n supposed to be low key and I still have some weirdness with my body from it. So while I respect ppl having choice to get cosmetic surgery I absolutely do not understand it. Not like I am immune to any grievances over my body, or have self-confidence of steel or anything either.

If I had to get mastectomy, doubt I would get implants/augmentation. If I got burnt, probably would do skin grafts if it was my face, but havin' tits is not a big part of my identity or a vanity for me. I seem to be magnet for weird medical crap. Antibiotics allergy, random allergic reactions with seemingly no cause, the issue that led to needing the surgery, n so on. So offering myself up due to vanity for risk of infection, weird/more scars on my body, something that I know will make me have to get surgery again an again? Fuck no.

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn dude, real-but-look-fake is the holy grail!

Do you also lament your wallet size being inadequate for all your $50s and your golden shoes being too tight? :joy:

By the way, I didn't mention that she was in line to inherit millions. She was an odd bird, however. In spite of having a Ph.D in psychology from a prestigious private university, she was stunningly ignorant about human emotions and motivations. There is the old joke about those in psychological need majoring in psychology. Here is an example of how she got things wrong. She decided that she was getting out of shape, so she enrolled in a female fitness class for the embarrassingly fat. She showed up in her spandex outfit, looking absolutely amazing. The instructress pulls her outside and said, "I know that this class's time might fit in your schedule, but you cannot be part of it, as your presence would profoundly depress all the other women."

She argued that she was in fact grossly overweight, whereupon the instructress replied, "Listen honey, if I stopped eating for a month and exercised 8 hours a day for a year, I could never look as good as you do now."

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I say we just talk about how sweaty big yabbos can be.

The hell struggle of peeling of a soaked sports bra.

Underwire shiving.

Eating food in a low cut top, only to fish crumbs out of ya cleavage. Like, I found a blueberry on my underboob.. more than once o_O

PMS nipples. Uuuggghhhh.

firsttimecaller

Expert Member
Media
mans this is how the discussion becomes NOT a women’s issue.

holy grail for....?

Sorry, couldn't help it :yum

Holy grail in the hierarchy of breast aesthetics.

Granted, that is a subjective viewpoint.

However, breast implants are the #1 cosmetic surgery in the country and have been for 15 years.

The majority of people getting them want the result to look natural (wife's surgeon said a small % actually do want the beach ball look).

Given that fake-but-look-real is the preferred outcome for the majority, I would feel comfortable leaning towards the conclusion that the pinnacle for said majority would be real-but-look-fake.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Before getting to female breasts, I want you to imagine a dark future, a not too distant future, when medical science develops the perfect penis enlargement procedure. In this bleak future, every man will sport at least a 12-inch long cock, fat as a beer can, which will prove as useful as a submarine in the desert, as no woman will accept it. This is destiny, for why would any man stop at 7 inches, when 8, 9, 10, 11… inches or more were available to him.

Okay, returning to the present, something like this dystopian future obtains. A woman is saddened by her A-cup breasts, so she seeks implants. But rather from going to a B-cup, which would look amazingly natural and lovely on her, she opts for the 64-oz super-sized implants.

Moderation, people, moderation in everything, including moderation.

The ancient Greeks understood this; for them, perfect proportions were ideal. Both cocks and breasts could be too big. True some of their artwork showed big cocks, but these depictions were of monsters or uncouth individuals, such as barbarians. Remember, they never drank their wine straight, but cut with water, as getting shit-faced was deemed ill-mannered.

I once dated a woman born with perfect breasts. (She had even appeared in Playboy magazine, in a photo essay on Women in Canada.) In an odd reshaping of Gresham's law, her faultless breasts looked too good to be true, so they appeared fake. Or, put differently, much like the future filled with 12-inchers, the man actually born with 12 inches won't be a big deal.

On the other hand, a woman's breasts belong to her, so she can do as she pleases. But will the results prove as pleasing as she imagines?

I am now picturing a not so attractive woman with a pair of reusable plastic truck stop mega coffee mugs on her chest.
Thank you.

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am now picturing a not so attractive woman with a pair of reusable plastic truck stop mega coffee mugs on her chest.
Thank you.

Hi,

Very few of us are happy with the way we look. Possibly, no one is. All mirrors are magical, as we can never see ourselves in them. Think about this: you are walking down the street and some stranger looks you over, possibly because he or she thinks that you were a fellow classmate long ago. In that 10 second careful scan, the stranger has a nearly infinitely better impression of what you actually look like, as you have never seen yourself walking ahead of yourself, so you have no idea what your back looks like in motion. Nor do you really know what your profile looks like; and even you face is not really known to you, as you always prepare your face before looking into a mirror. For example, have you ever stood in a tailor's three-sided mirror, which shows you your front and both sides at once? Or have you ever come upon a mirror by accident, before you could prepare the face you want to see? As Eliot put it:

There will be time, there will be time
To prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet.

If so, wasn't odd that you barely recognized yourself?

Women and most men usually see themselves as too fat. (The girlfriend I mentioned with perfect breasts was in the top 0.1% attractive people, yet she thought she belonged in the bottom 25%.) The interesting exception is body-builders, who see themselves as too skinny. I used to be a gym rat, who dutifully visited the gym every other day for years in a row. Early on, I decided that I needed goals. One goal was to get muscular legs, as others had commented on my skinny legs when young. So, I went to work, hard work; but at the end of a year and half worth of effort, I had little to show. One day, I saw in the mirror the reflection of a guy doing the same exercise I was doing, but he looked great, having just the right amount of bulk and high definition, looking muscular, but not muscle-bound. My God, I wish I looked like him, my disappointment with my own legs never greater. In fact, I did. He was me.

I hadn't realized that I was seeing my reflection bounced around by a few mirrors. One of the few times I saw myself cleaning, without my mental overlay of prejudice and disappointment.

In short, having never really seen ourselves, we make poor judges of what would makes us more attractive.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Think about this: you are walking down the street and some stranger looks you over, possibly because he or she thinks that you were a fellow classmate long ago. In that 10 second careful scan, the stranger has a nearly infinitely better impression of what you actually look like, as you have never seen yourself walking ahead of yourself, so you have no idea what your back looks like in motion. Nor do you really know what your profile looks like; and even you face is not really known to you, as you always prepare your face before looking into a mirror.

Um… poetic, but there are these things called cameras. I know what my profile looks like. I know what I look like walking. I know what my back looks like in motion. Photos and video.

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Um… poetic, but there are these things called cameras. I know what my profile looks like. I know what I look like walking. I know what my back looks like in motion. Photos and video.

Someone videos you walking from behind and shows you the results. Great, you now know what you look like. On the other hand, you are shown videos of five men, wearing the same clothes you wore, being equally tall and heavy, with the same hair color and cut. Can you pick yourself out of the group? Your wife or girlfriend or best-friend could.

Perhaps, you are the exception. I remember reading that those who were good at vocal impersonations had the weird ability to hear what they sounded like to others. You have heard recording of your voice. Did it sound like you? An opera singer once told me that she hadn't arrived until she discovered the secret: she had to sing so that her voice sounded good to the audience, not to her. To her, her singing sounded overly bright, if not harsh.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia