1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Your Thoughts On Local Dick....is This Real?!?!?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Joe Dee 45, May 29, 2019.

1. Joe Dee 45

Joe Dee 45 Sexy Member

2. Josh1234136

Josh1234136 Experimental Member

3. Squirrel1

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So the dick pic could be any black guy. Four pics of waist-up and Dick pic with no face.

nomansland likes this.
  4. 1491072

1491072 Guest

Is he local to Raleigh?

Dam but he’s big. I’d say it’s probably real. It’s hard to gets a correct sense of measurement from a photo, but I’ve known some pretty big dudes that if photographed, they would appear ginormous.

Who is he?, by the way.

Kahuna likes this.
  5. santyago

santyago Admired Member

6. lookn4horsehung

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    thinking maybe photo shop - but if it's not, i want to meet him ;) !!

7. 1491072

1491072 Guest

Yeah! I wouldn’t mind meeting him too.

I’ve really seen big dicks like that in person. I dated this little black boy who had a humongous dick. And I’m not exaggerating. He was really too big to engage in anal sex though (at least for me), but I was able to deep throat him (it was great). And he was equally surprised and pleased when I did.

You know, he even told me he never fucked a dude. He was really, really big. I’m talking girth here. He was long too. But it was his thickness, coupled with the length, that was just mind-blowing huge. He also had this wicked downward curve, almost a bend. That had a lot to do with him being unable to fuck too.

On top of the big dick, he was also beautiful. Not pretty boy beautiful, but handsome beautiful. And youthful handsome, not gentlemanly handsome. Oo!, and his body was amazing. Beefy and muscular. Natural too although he went to the gym.

Hmm?

He was too possessive of me though, so I pulled away. He ended up stalking me. (Just in case you wondered after I talked him up so)

I hope he’s doing well. Aside from the negative stuff, he was a pretty nice guy. Just not for me.

But that dick. DAUM! I wonder if he’s here (LPSG) somewhere?! Wouldn’t that be a hoot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice