Your thoughts on my fantasy

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You see, I find myself craving a big fat cock up my ass. And I want another man to fondle and lick my balls while this happens. I then want to shove my cock up the guy's ass and blow my load over another guy's face.

Now, I'm not gay or anything, obviously. This is just a fantasy I've been having since I was, I dunno, capable of generating sexual thoughts, a fantasy which I will make happen one day, and hopefully do it as much as possible.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You see, I find myself craving a big fat cock up my ass. And I want another man to fondle and lick my balls while this happens. I then want to shove my cock up the guy's ass and blow my load over another guy's face.

Now, I'm not gay or anything, obviously. This is just a fantasy I've been having since I was, I dunno, capable of generating sexual thoughts, a fantasy which I will make happen one day, and hopefully do it as much as possible.
You're probably not "100% straight" either. Obviously. :rolleyes:

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're probably not "100% straight" either. Obviously. :rolleyes:

I don't know about that. To me the whole straight/gay thing is more of an issue of being attracted to men in a deeper way than just sex. But that's for another thread.

Regarding your fantasy I think it's pretty normal. I'm straight and one of my biggest fantasies is blowing a guy then getting fucked by him. Oddly enough, that's it. I have no interest in him sucking me or letting me fuck him.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I don't know about that. To me the whole straight/gay thing is more of an issue of being attracted to men in a deeper way than just sex. But that's for another thread.
To paraphrase what I just said in another thread, sexual orientation is about sex, no deeper feelings or broader attractions required. That's why it's called sexual orientation and not something else.

p.s. There are more than two spots on this sliding scale. Not everybody lines up at one 100% extreme or the other, in fact most don't.

p.p.s. I've never heard of a self-defined 100% gay guy who fantasized about eating pussy. Just sayin . . .

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gay or straight, I never fantasized about anything like that. But good for you....to each his own.

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ass I can't post images, visualise a grinning troll face.

If you want a cock up your ass, you are probably gay or bisexual. There's nothing wrong with that. Stop trying to pretend that you're straight. A straight guy, like me, would literally feel like vomiting at the thought of a guy's cock anywhere near me.

Last edited:

shaina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with maxcox - individual sexuality is a continuum and not just 2 endpoints.
Categorization is troublesome because it is too rigid (pardon the pun) & judgemental.
My bottom line on fantasies is everything is allowed EXCEPT anything that hurts you or
another.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The question I have for the OP concerns the view of most folks that one's conduct must always be in harmony with one's basic set of values (including one's sense of oneself as a sexual being.)

The early teens are the years in which, if we are lucky and have no adults in authority hindering our disocovery of ourselves as sexual beings. Our masturbation increasingly blends with what our society impresses on us with regard to the future of our sexuality.,
Let's face it: our society programs us to accept our destiny as husbands and our fantasy life includes seeing our growing cocks lodged in a girl's cunt.

However, I believe those males are most fortunate who ciscover as teens that some males are loving and lovable. In my case, I bonded in deep affection with the new guy in town and our relationship soon was such as made us want and need the sweet communion of sexual union .

THAT, MR. OP, WAS THE START OF A TWO YEAR RELATIONSHIP IN WHICH WE LEARNED BY DOING AND WE MANAGED TO DO JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING TWO HORNY, LOVING GUYS CAN DO TOGETHER SEXUALLY. WE NEVER STOPPED THINKING OF OURSELVES AS 'REGULAR GUYS' AND THE SEX ENDED AT GRADUATION FROM HIGH SCHOOL AND WE BOTH EVENTUALLY ENTERED INTO VERY HAPPY MARRIAGES.

The beauty of it all was that even today we remember our sexual relationship as simply "doing what comes naturally." No one was hurt. I loved him before we ever had sex----and, I love him still.

P.S. the large print is an accommodation to my failing eyesight;

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ass I can't post images, visualise a grinning troll face.

If you want a cock up your ass, you are probably gay or bisexual. There's nothing wrong with that. Stop trying to pretend that you're straight. A straight guy, like me, would literally feel like vomiting at the thought of a guy's cock anywhere near me.

bravo

and corius, i dont think the point of his post was to even remotely suggest that that sort of exploration isnt desirable. yes, the range of orientations is a spectrum. but just as well, there are many people on both ends, regardless of societal expectation, who do not have the capacity to enjoy sex with both genders. he is not saying thats how it should be or that its in any way superior, but merely that thats the way it is for him.

he is merely saying that people should not cling desperately to this facade of pure heterosexuality when they clearly enjoy homosexual activity as well. surely you would understand this, as someone who recognizes the effect of societal expectation on our sexual behavior. if society didnt so strongly expect us to have our "cocks lodged in a girls cunt," as you put it, then why would so many guys who enjoy homosexual relationships (perhaps in addition to heterosexual ones) be so unwilling to actually own up to it?

as far as im concerned, he is telling it more or less like it is.

Last edited:

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
Here, here! I agree with the Shaina person who said people should go ahead and fantasize about whatever they want as long as it's not about HURTING themselves or other people.

I would also disallow any fantasies that bring you shame or guilt or make you feel powerless.

Why try to figure out where a fantasy puts you on some social spectrum of sex? Why is that important? And to whom is that important?

To the OP: have you ever wondered WHY you are having this kind of fantasy? It might be interesting to discover its origin. Like if something happened to you when you were younger or a movie you saw or who knows what.