Your thoughts on the hottest guy in lpsg

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'd say the abs on that one kid,forgot his name while writing this, is the hottest guy, i'm sure i've missed a couple, lets round them up, who do you find to be the hottest guy here, using face and body shots are your guide, not penis size, i'll go find the abs guy and jot his name down

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there are more than a few fine-ass menfolk on the LPSG, but i wouldn't tag the hottest by gallery alone. the hottest men on LPSG win affection and attention by what they contribute to the forum.

i can't pick just one. i need a top 5. at least.

ml

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a lot to choose from! Our guys are HOT.

True, but there are precious few faces to go along with cocks, and there's more to being "hot" than a cock and balls, even just in looks (and my criteria for "hotness" is more than skin deep or even fast quips in forums)...........

I'm watching...........

Heheh - well, plenty of people on here of all ages. Sure you'll find people close to what you're looking for! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good-looking dude! Too bad he's such a youngster - prefer mature "hotness" 'cause I'm an old lady, chronologically, (not otherwise)........

Hate the term "old man' or 'old lady.' Especially since some of my women have been older than my mother. I posted in another thread about my first experience with a woman twice my age. Remember, that you've probably got the majority of the under 25 year-old chicks beat hands down in the experience department. Also think you should add 'sensitivity' to the 'hotness' requirement.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hate the term "old man' or 'old lady.' Especially since some of my women have been older than my mother. I posted in another thread about my first experience with a woman twice my age. Remember, that you've probably got the majority of the under 25 year-old chicks beat hands down in the experience department. Also think you should add 'sensitivity' to the 'hotness' requirement.

Guess I'm somewhat self-concious about my age because when I first came on here, I was called a fake ID, fake age, fake pictures (can't help I have always looked young - 2nd husband was 8 yrs younger than me), though I am completely natural and comfortable about my body. See: http://www.lpsg.org/members/femalelgcocklvr/albums/hot-effects/

As far as younger chicks, I know I care more about men than most chicks do and understand/empathize, with mens' way of thinking (am highly logical, think like a man), with their need to jack off often to release that constant buildup of semen, something most women can't understand, and with their strong sex drives (which I also have). I *love* sex, but can't have it without love (emotions, a female thing - at present, busy trying to get over the past). I adore men; I love almost everything about them, and yes, I do know how to please a man.

And sensitivity is very high on my list of those additional things not mentioned that are all a part of "hotness". I'm too damn picky, I guess..............

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...And sensitivity is very high on my list of those additional things not mentioned that are all a part of "hotness". I'm too damn picky, I guess..............

Being picky ain't bad either....definitely keeps you out of the slut category. Okay, here I go again, as we've discussed...being a clown.