Your thoughts on the hottest guy in lpsg

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I cant say for certain cause I havent seen EVERYONES gallery...but based on what I have seen
Im gonna go with me
juss sayin...

Guess I'm somewhat self-concious about my age because when I first came on here, I was called a fake ID, fake age, fake pictures

Sorry to hear about the 'fake' accusations...kinda like McCarthy-era America on here sometimes. Surely if you were fake you just wouldn't have mentioned your age at all? Kinda smacks more of honesty to me.

Wouldn't worry too much about the age thing, btw. Once you get past your twenties I think it tends to be more about how you connect with people rather than their age. Sure, large age gaps are not that common, but they're certainly not unknown. I have close friends who are both much older and much younger than myself - and it works fine.

I agree there's much more to hotness than physical appearance - even more so on the internet, I think. Attitude's important too, emotional maturity, whether you connect in terms of ideals, things you like to discuss, etc. Also, even if you don't find who you're looking for romantically straight away - you may pick up some good friends along the way... :)

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am beginning to connect - it's usually with men because I think more like a man than a woman (well, except for my very feminine emotions :tongue:) but I'm logical in my thinking and I'm intellectual. I also tend to be more highly-sexed than most women and understand how men have that constant buildup of semen that needs to be released. Plus, like men, I *love* sex, (just can't have it apart from love - woman thing). I'm discovering that a lot of women fake a lot of sexual stuff and are just not that into it - not me, no siree. I've shared photos of my body with men for them to release to, because they tell me it works for them and I feel good about it if I can help.

One thing I've learned since I came on this website is that I'm even more sexual than I thought I was. It's been an interesting revelation to me, but has explained why sex has always been so natural to me and why I don't feel guilt or shame associated with it - I just happen to also be very spiritual, moral, ethical, and am monogamous. Those things are not mutually exclusive - they live in me. I'm learning.

Sorry for all this stuff that has sort of drawn away from the original intent of this thread.
So, who IS the hottest guy here? :confused: I'd really like to know! :biggrin1:

Last edited: