your thoughts on unusual curves?

Coaster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am intrested in seeing what you girls think of an unusual cruve in a penisfor example mine has a cruve like abit like a "s" have you ever been with a guy with an unusual cruve and if so did it effect you enjoyent?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am intrested in seeing what you girls think of an unusual cruve in a penisfor example mine has a cruve like abit like a "s" have you ever been with a guy with an unusual cruve and if so did it effect you enjoyent?
WOW! Very nice gallery! :flirt: I've not been with a man with an 's' curve like yours; but it definetely looks like it would provide lots of pleasure. :wink: The only way you can verify my hypothesis is to do lots of 'test' work. I suggest a small, sample study of say six different women to start.

njqt466

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a dildo from passion glass shaped just like your penis!
It was my go to g-spot toy, very nice shape. :smile:

Coaster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow thanks for your awesome comments everyone , i was abit worried wemon would think my cruvy cock was just wreid and gross , couse well i'm gonna own up to the fact now that i'm actualy a total virgin, you are the frist girls ever to see, let along comment on my cock, and the fact you think its pretty cool actauly gives me a real confidence booster :)