your thoughts...women and make up.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by WildHoney, May 4, 2007.

1. WildHoney

Gold Member

I had an interesting online encounter this afternoon with a young guy I "may" be meeting tonight.

He asked to see some pictures of myself without make up ( I have a ton which is also surprising ...I just got back from Skiing Canada and took a camera everywhere)

He was releived I looked ok without make up, and has asked that i come tonight without any on as he HATES it..all of it. :rolleyes:

I feel like make up, done nicely ( not drag queenish or too obvious) enhances me, and I feel "done" or "ready to go out " when I have it on.

It's not so much that i don't want him to see me without make up, more that I don't feel like i am making any effort without it.

Anyway i am Interested to hear other mens thoughts on women with make up ...again I am not talking extremes ..just everyday make up??

** side note..thoughts on slight garlic on breath would be good too...WTF posessed me to eat a lamb souvlaki for lunch??****:biggrin1:

x

Honey

2. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Make-up... I hate women who wear too much and I am suspicious of women who don't wear any at all. Properly applied, tasteful make-up is a great thing... although it is just gonna get licked off anyway! lol!!!

When I am being passionate with a woman... it seems like my senses like taste and smell are somewhat muted... I have no idea why... Garlic is HEALTHY AS HELL... so anyone with a problem with garlic is an idiot, just my opinion!

I don't know what kind of women he is used to being with, but you should turn out to be the most amazing woman he's ever experienced... he will be in utter HEAVEN!!! :smile:

3. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

In general, I'm not really a fan of makeup. Sometimes I think it can enhance someone's look... but usually I think most girls look fine or even better without it. Maybe it depends on who is putting it on and what look exactly they are going for. Also, even when makeup does make an improvement.... it's usually only when viewed from a distance or through a mirror/camera lens. Up close, it doesn't look good.

4. officerhungmike

officerhungmike New Member

I love women with make up just not too much, basically all i've got to say about it. :)

on a side note aren't you sketchy about meeting people online that you just met hun? If you just met him.

5. monstro

monstro New Member

I'm not a fan of makeup either. I like natural beauties, women who are comfortable with themselves just as they are. Although a little bit of makeup, properly applied, can look nice on special occasions, I guess.

6. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

My experience is that more women screw up their appearance by wearing too much makeup than not enough. If it's really noticeable, then it's too much.

7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I, personally, went most of my life without makeup, till I shaved my head. Now I wear a very small amount just to avoid looking like a boy. I find that lip gloss and mascara do the trick for me.

8. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Just don't go for the Tammy Faye Baker look where you need a putty knife, a drop cloth, and sealant to put make up on.

The trick to wearing make up is to make it NOT look like you're wearing any.
    I prefer women to not wear any at all. Maybe a very slight touch of eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss is fine. (especially cherry, or cotton candy flavor) But it really turns me on when a woman is naturally pretty (and most are) and they don't wear make up.

9. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    I don't like a lot of make up on women myself, I prefer the natural look. Maybe just a little lipstick or eyeliner.

10. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I prefer when women have a really slight make up, just a touch of rimmel and some lipstick, or even no lisptick at all.

They look more genuine, clean and "girls next door".

Additionaly it would be disappointing to find out that under the make up there is a totally different woman.

11. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife only wears mascara (and lipstick for special functions like weddings etc.) Then of course, there a times when we decide to shut ourselves from the rest of the world and spend the day reading etc, in which case, she won't wear any make up at all.

In all honesty, I don't have a preference out of the three...I seldom even notice if she is wearing make up or not. I have a wife that never complains (and I really mean never), that appreciates the slightest thing, that has a heart so big that she would rather give the very last of herself to another person, than see that person go without something. I have so much beauty to take in and appreciate when I am around her, that make up or not, whenever she's around me, she takes my breath away!

12. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

My goodness. Do you have a single brother???

13. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Wow, you know i hope your wife knows what a lucky woman she is....what an amazing thing to say about your wife.....I hope some day I will meet someone as thoughtful as you.

Back to our discussion....I wear little make up, ( mascara and lip gloss) In my color pic, posted on the gallery I Have no make up what so ever, since I just finshed working out.

debxxxxx

14. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

The mention of Tammy Faye Baker has put my ability to get a firm erection into a 48 hour holding pattern. *Gouges out eye sockets to clear the image as quickly as possible.*

15. Principessa

Gold Member

I never leave the house without putting on my mascara and lipstick.

Sometimes for work, a date, or an outing with friends I will do a full face of make-up. This includes an oil free sheer foundation, light powder, blush and eye shadow in addition to the previously mentioned mascara and lipstick. I do not use a spatula to apply my makeup nor does it take me forever. I did runway modeling and bridal shows for a number of years. So I learned to do it myself quickly, takes me about 8 minutes.

In the summer or when exercising outdoors it's sunblock, mascara, and a lipgloss with SPF.

16. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tinted moisturizer, mascara, eyeliner, frosted lip gloss. I'll add eye shadow and lipstick for a special event.

17. Monster BD

Monster BD New Member

To much make up is extremely annoying. I like a woman who is sexy without the make up. Of course some make may make her look better, but to much make up, to me, makes a woman look worse.

18. Love-it

Gold Member

I prefer the no makeup, natural look, nothing to hide or detract. And I have always wondered why women want their eyes to appear to be black and blue?

My wife didn't have any makeup on the first time I met her in the wilderness 35 years ago and she wasn't wearing any 33 years ago when we got together and she hasn't worn any since. She is still beautiful after 35 years.

19. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Aw, you guys have got to be kidding me! I like a woman who can put on the paint... Tammy Fake Bakker was an amateur. Raccoon-eyes and putty-knife foundation, spider-lashes... what's not to love about that? The more makeup a woman wears, the lovelier she is. If she can't use a whole bottle of foundation in one week, she's not a real woman.

All kidding aside, yes - less is more. My mom was beautiful (stunning pictures when she was a teen), and the only makeup she ever wore was lipstick - not even mascara.

And way back in the olden days, when I still actually did date women, one lady I dated for about 2 years only wore lip gloss and mascara. She probably would not have worn the mascara, but she was a natural blonde, and had "invisible eyelashes." She was also a real beauty and a head-turner. We did get a lot of attention when we walked into a room together.

So, Honey, have you gotten enough answers?

20. WildHoney

Gold Member

yeah , I have. ( men hate caked on make up) .....and ..in spite of this I will continue to wear it ( not caked on ):tongue: lol....

The thing is..the guy was SO not worth this thread...he sent me a "glamour shot", and when we met he was 40 pounds heavier and was 1/3 as attractive in real life (he had to audacity to ask me to go without make up!! sheshhhh :rolleyes: )

...I passed him on to a swinger I know, who would eat him alive, serves him right for not being real.:biggrin1:

x
    Honey

Draft saved Draft deleted