Your thoughts...

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heres a few pics that are pretty recent. Both were taken within the last week.

I do practice PE and my current size is a result of pumping and jelqing. I started off around 6.75'' now Im around 7.3'' NBP (non bone pressed). My BP (bone pressed) measurement is right at 8''

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/nbp7_003.jpg

Attachments

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks great man - I don't think you need to get any bigger.

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You aren't measuring right. Close your legs. Lie down and hold your penis at 90 degrees angle with respect to your body.
Whos to say thats not a correct measurement? Are there now laws for measuring? The only correct way to measure is on your back now? Does one only have sex from their back? Silliest thing Ive ever heard.

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been practicing PE for over a year now and have never heard such. There are different measuring techniques for tracking growth such as BP (bone pressed) which are usually more accurate than NBP (non bone pressed). The ruler in my first pic is clearly at the base of my cock and not pressed in by any means.

You want to talk about my pics and you dont even have one. Also, for all the guys here making these rediculous claims about their size but yet cant find a ruler to take a clear measuring pic. I know Im not the biggest and just above average but atleast I know how to take a pic with a ruler and am completely honest about my size.