Your true but creepy stories

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, this thread is for your creepy story to be heard. Stories that put the hairs up on your neck and make you think, i`ll go first.

Back in the early 90`s i went to a gas station to buy some smokes and a drink, all i had was $5 bucks.
When i entered the store i was thinking to myself, i wish i had $50 bucks, then i could get smokes, a drink and a sack of weed.
Well, when i went to go pay for my smokes and a drink at the register, there was a guy dressesd in a black suit in front of me in line.

Ok, this is the creepy part, he had no hair, and when i say no hair i mean he had no eyebrows, no eye lashes, no nothing except a very nice black suit and shoes, yet he had no so shirt or shocks. He was pasty white with black coal for eyes if thats what they were.

So what happens next is this guy in black drops a $50 bill right in front of me as he turns to go out the door. I picked it up and crumpled it into my hand.
Without thinking i stoped him and said; hey, did you drop any money?

Acting surprised, the guy in the black suit lookes me without taking his dark cold black eyes of mine, looking straight into my eyes like he`s looking into my soul and reaches into his pocket, and without looking at whats in his hand fans out a wad of cash the size of a soda can and says to me; why yes, i dropped $50 bucks.

Quickly, without thought, i handed him the $50 bucks and said; well here you go, it`s yours.
And if thats not creepy enough, it happened right outside the gate of a military base, so the only place he could have come from was the base.

lafever

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, this thread is for your creepy story to be heard. Stories that put the hairs up on your neck and make you think, i`ll go first.

Back in the early 90`s i went to a gas station to buy some smokes and a drink, all i had was $5 bucks.
When i entered the store i was thinking to myself, i wish i had $50 bucks, then i could get smokes, a drink and a sack of weed.
Well, when i went to go pay for my smokes and a drink at the register, there was a guy dressesd in a black suit in front of me in line.

Ok, this is the creepy part, he had no hair, and when i say no hair i mean he had no eyebrows, no eye lashes, no nothing except a very nice black suit and shoes, yet he had no so shirt or shocks. He was pasty white with black coal for eyes if thats what they were.

So what happens next is this guy in black drops a $50 bill right in front of me as he turns to go out the door. I picked it up and crumpled it into my hand.
Without thinking i stoped him and said; hey, did you drop any money?

Acting surprised, the guy in the black suit lookes me without taking his dark cold black eyes of mine, looking straight into my eyes like he`s looking into my soul and reaches into his pocket, and without looking at whats in his hand fans out a wad of cash the size of a soda can and says to me; why yes, i dropped $50 bucks.

Quickly, without thought, i handed him the $50 bucks and said; well here you go, it`s yours.
And if thats not creepy enough, it happened right outside the gate of a military base, so the only place he could have come from was the base.

lafever

Men In Black stories creep me the fuck right out.

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cool story!

I used to be very interested in conspiraciana and Forteana back in the 90's, and Huntsville is supposedly High Weirdness central. John Keel and Jim Keith have written some interesting books about the Men in Black (ignore those stupid movies, though).

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
monstroRe: Your true but creepy stories
Cool story!

I used to be very interested in conspiraciana and Forteana back in the 90's, and Huntsville is supposedly High Weirdness central. John Keel and Jim Keith have written some interesting books about the Men in Black (ignore those stupid movies, though).

my response,
Yea, i know what you mean about the movies, a writer will get wind of something and before you know it, poof, it all turns into fantasy, just coincidental or is it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................

lafever