your ultimate bisexual fantasy

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would love to hear your ultimate fantasies of having sex with two men or women or two men and two women and what you would do to them. Mine is being naked on my knees on two pillows and being made to suck at least 100 hot guys dick and being made to swallow some and take their jizz on my face. Let's hear yours and the hotter the better!

Reactions: craigplayer69

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would love to hear your ultimate fantasies of having sex with two men or women or two men and two women and what you would do to them. Mine is being naked on my knees on two pillows and being made to suck at least 100 hot guys dick and being made to swallow some and take their jizz on my face. Let's hear yours and the hotter the better!
That sounds more like a homosexual fantasy idea since there are no women in it.

D

deleted817802

One of my wife's exes was a huge college football lineman, 6'7" tall, 270 pounds, with a cock she estimates was 8 inches long and 7 or 8 inches in diameter, massively thick. On top of this, he really knew how to fuck well and was a huge cummer.

My bi fantasy would be to have her kneeling over me in a 69 position, sucking my cock, while he pounded her from behind as I tongued her clit and licked his balls. After he shot his huge load into her, he would pull out and I'd suck their combined juices off each as they still kneeled in that position.

Another option would be to have him on a chair, her sitting in his lap facing away, reverse cowgirl, with me kneeling in front of them using my tongue on her clit and his balls and shaft as she rode him.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The ultimate always seems to involve me in a church function where all the men and women start going at it. Usually seems to be 4 women at most and at least 40 men sometimes more. Sometimes not only the men from the church but local politicians, newsmen, a few television actors......Maybe over 300 men and a week long sex happening in a simple house in the woods. The men take turns with the ladies, but the women need rest and men often need help getting recharged so my mouth and other body parts and those of quite a few others must go to work until the women are ready for us again.

joker23

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
US - Do not keep asking for more details.
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Hoss. Do you have a gay agenda? Are you one of those gay people that troll around these forums and every time a guy says something that has a hint of bisexuality, you shoot them down saying "that is gay, that is gay." Do you believe that all bisexuals are in denial of their homosexuality, and that it is just a "phase" that ends up in homosexuality? Sorry to break your bubble but bisexuality does exist!

No, he never said any of that....

If you want bisexual people respecting gay people, you should respect us, too! You guys want compassion and then turn around and point fingers and judge other people..... Gosh, these guys are tiring! :mad:

woah man...In all honesty, he has a valid point: in a thread about bisexuality, there was nothing concerning bisexuality, just homosexuality. Neither one is wrong, AND HE DIDN'T SAY IT WAS.

No need to get so overly-defensive or play white knight when it isn't needed. no one was attacking anyone.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey Hoss. Do you have a gay agenda? Are you one of those gay people that troll around these forums and every time a guy says something that has a hint of bisexuality, you shoot them down saying "that is gay, that is gay." Do you believe that all bisexuals are in denial of their homosexuality, and that it is just a "phase" that ends up in homosexuality? Sorry to break your bubble but bisexuality does exist!

If you want bisexual people respecting gay people, you should respect us, too! You guys want compassion and then turn around and point fingers and judge other people..... Gosh, these guys are tiring! :mad:
Actually I made this response:
That sounds more like a homosexual fantasy idea since there are no women in it.
I made the above response in answer to submit452's opening statement which included only men, which wasn't exactly bisexual. submit452 then amended their fantasy to include women watching which worked fine for me.

And you dont have to answer my questions----they are RHETORIAL!!!! Just dont say anything....go to your corner and do some introspection.............maybe you will learn something about you today!

One final thing userlpsg, I happen to be bisexual so your comments about bisexual people respecting gay people was a kind of lame attempt at slapping me down. Although I suspect your issue is with my comment in your panty sniffing and cumming thread where I indicated I found the idea to be disgraceful and a violation of sorts of the woman.
'
Of course if you were able to read, you'd likely have seen I also indicated that if the women know it is happening then I was fine with it. You kept ranting and raving about fetish this and fetish that but never said whether the women would know. Again, I emphasize for your low i.q. that if the women do not know then it is a form of violation against them, if they do know and approve then by all means have at it. Perhaps what really wilted your weiner was when I added in that if the guys were getting to enjoy the ladies garments then the ladies should also have the thrill of doing what they want with the men's garments.....that probably doesn't fit into your 'open' thinking.

sevenplus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One of my wife's exes was a huge college football lineman, 6'7" tall, 270 pounds, with a cock she estimates was 8 inches long and 7 or 8 inches in diameter, massively thick. On top of this, he really knew how to fuck well and was a huge cummer.

My bi fantasy would be to have her kneeling over me in a 69 position, sucking my cock, while he pounded her from behind as I tongued her clit and licked his balls. After he shot his huge load into her, he would pull out and I'd suck their combined juices off each as they still kneeled in that position.

Another option would be to have him on a chair, her sitting in his lap facing away, reverse cowgirl, with me kneeling in front of them using my tongue on her clit and his balls and shaft as she rode him.

Love this one!

sevenplus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mine is fucking a woman while sucking a nice cock...Another is participating in a gangbang with my own wife/girlfriend and sucking some of the dicks and,of course, eating creampie with dick still in it...

Reactions: soloack0

HORNY IN MIDWEST

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had an ex girlfriend that I have always wanted to get back into bed. Met a very well endowed gentleman quite a few years back that left me wanting more. Getting them together so I could get inside her while he was inside me would be magical.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dont talk to me about IQ, bud, don't even. I know women who are fine with it. And they can do anything with my skivvies and I would be perfectly fine with it. I would never feel violated. Why should I? I would feel proud that my scent can stimulate them sexually. Yes, I am an open thinker and not from old school.

Get over yourself honey. All you do when someone disagrees with you is go on a dimwitted rant. When someone agrees you toss fake accolades.

Once more, READ what I wrote. I made perfectly clear my feelings:: if the person knows, then there is no problem, if they don't then I find it to be a violation. These are my thoughts, nobody requires you to agree with them.

hjsimp_992

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want to be behind a guy and rimming his ass as he fucks a chick. when he cums, he pulls out and then I goto town and lick it all up from her hot wet pussy

Reactions: craigplayer69

maroon69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a fantasy that my girl friend brings home one of her ex-boy friends (The one with a Big Cock) and tells me she has always wanted to watch a guy suck another mans cock. She says that she will not ever have sex with me again unless I suck her ex-boyfriends cock in front of her.She makes my strip then tells me to get on my knees and begin sucking his big beautiful cock.She is on her knees behind me and is telling me how hot I look with a cock in my mouth. Then he blows a big load in my mouth and on my face.

B_bisex

Sexy Member
Media
I want to be behind a guy and rimming his ass as he fucks a chick. when he cums, he pulls out and then I goto town and lick it all up from her hot wet pussy

Hot situation! Other elements I would add:

1) Her riding his huge cock reverse cowgirl while I lick his balls, her clit, and the area where his cock and her cunt meet

2) Having him pull out so I can taste my wife's cunt on his cock

3) After doing that, me shoving his cock back into her cunt

B_bisex

Sexy Member
Media
4) After rimming him as he fucks her, insert my cock and give him the pleasure of being in the middle of our fuck sandwich

5) Cumming in his hole as he pulses wildly shooting his huge load deep in her cunt

Basically, just about everything except double penetration, which does not hold as great appeal for me as is does for many.

apex1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is just FANTASY, right? No STDs, etc in my fantasy land. OK, It would be double vaginal penetration with a hot stud and a sexy chick, cum together in her pussy, then eat the cream pie... he he he.

well, well, well, before the DV, we would do chain fuck. Me fucking the guy who is fucking the chick. Not sure about being sandwhiched yet. As of now, ass is exit only. :)

The I woul dbe 69ing with the chick while my bud is fucking her doggie (gangman) style. :)

Listen up! Flamers will be ignored.

sounds good