your ultimate bisexual fantasy

munkieman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a fantasy that my girl friend brings home one of her ex-boy friends (The one with a Big Cock) and tells me she has always wanted to watch a guy suck another mans cock. She says that she will not ever have sex with me again unless I suck her ex-boyfriends cock in front of her.She makes my strip then tells me to get on my knees and begin sucking his big beautiful cock.She is on her knees behind me and is telling me how hot I look with a cock in my mouth. Then he blows a big load in my mouth and on my face.
Sounds good to me

Reactions: str8budchgo

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would love to have a hot guy eating my load out of my wife's pussy while I fuck a second load deep in his ass. Years ago I was the middle man and now I want to switch places.

L

lislndr

I am sitting or lying down and she is riding me. A man is licking us both as I penetrate her. She has a massive cock in her mouth and I have the perfect view of it, with her slobber running down her chin and occasionally falling onto my face and chest. I would probably cum in seconds!

ilovedirtyoldmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
. I've been using sissy hypno vids and now it's my fantasy to be filmed sucking cock and have it posted online and links sent to my girlfriend . I know that she would show everyone we know and I would have people call me a cocksucker. god I'd love you to film me sucking cock because once everyone knows I will be on my knees for the rest of my life sucking cock

Attachments

uncutbelfast

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would love to get a call from my ex gf, and his new bf, she can make me suck her bf cock until is hard and the lick her pussy and his ball wile they are having sex. I would pull his cock out just before he cum and make him cum on my face and ex gf pussy.

ilovedirtyoldmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would love to get a call from my ex gf, and his new bf, she can make me suck her bf cock until is hard and the lick her pussy and his ball wile they are having sex. I would pull his cock out just before he cum and make him cum on my face and ex gf pussy.
God me too I came home early once and heard her talking to someone in the lounge so I quietly opened the door a little and she was kissing one of my mates and feeling his cock god when she said wow it's so big I cum in my pants. And oh my god when she took it out and I could see her eyes widen with a mixture of fear and lust she just got on her knees and took that lovely big thick cock in her mouth. She looked so sexy it made me wish I was her she was begging him to fuck her at first he said no its not fair your my mates girlfriend. She said I don't care I his cock is too small I can hardly feel it please I want to feel what it's like to be fucked by a real man. Then he turned her round pulled her jeans and knickers down a stuck that big fat cock of his in her poor sweet little pussy. God she screamed as it stretched her open wide I could see it was hurting her and she said I don't think I can take it it's too big. He said oh don't worry you'll get used to it. She said it hurts to much I can't take it. He said just relax and then the pain will be replaced with the feel of a real man's cock. She was begging him to stop but he carried on until I could see her pushing back taking more and more of that monster until he stuffed every inch deep inside her and it made her cum so hard that she screamed out oh god I fucking love big cocks fuck my like a slut fuck me with your big cock. Then he told her that he was going to cum and she said yes cum inside me I want to feel your big cock cum in my pussy. Then I could see him shoot all his hot cum deep inside my girlfriends poor stretched little pussy. I sneaked back out and phoned her from down the road saying I would be home in 5 mins. When I got home I could see she was still a bit flustered and I went upstairs and told her to come up because I've got a surprise for her she came up and I literally tore her clothes off at first she tried to resist and tell me she's not in the mood but I said I think you are because your pussy is soaking. She just let me get ob with it and didn't even stop me from licking her pussy that was still oozing all his cum she just let me carry on. I told her that her pussy tastes different. She laughed and said really don't you like it. I said oh no I love it I love how creamy it tastes and I hope it tastes like this more often. In the end I told her that I came home early and watched her with him she tried to apologise but I told her that it's ok I want her to let him fuck her anytime he wants. Niw she sleeps with him in our bed while I sleep in the spare room which is right next to them and get to play with my little thing most of the night listening to her being pleasured several times a night by that lovely big thick cock of his. I've begged her to let me watch them and begged her to let me lick her pussy she just laughs and says why di you like the taste of cum and says if you like his cum maybe you would like to suck his cock. I didn't have to nerve to tell her that I would love to suck his cock but I will soon but for now I have to make do with sniffing and licking her dirty knickers gid I want to suck that big fat cock of his after he has fucked her.

Cuminsideyou

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One of the hottest fantasies which actually came true was having my beautiful ex-GF describe in detail how she had an ex thick shaft lover who would make her cum vaginally every time they made love. Of course this made me want to eat her pussy out while I imagined that he had just came deep inside of her.

ilovedirtyoldmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of the hottest fantasies which actually came true was having my beautiful ex-GF describe in detail how she had an ex thick shaft lover who would make her cum vaginally every time they made love. Of course this made me want to eat her pussy out while I imagined that he had just came deep inside of her.

God I love knowing that my ex is getting fucked every night by that huge cock I still love her so much but the feeling of knowing how much she must love the feeling of being stretched by a real man turns me on especially when im sucking some dirty old mans cock I a public park. I've attached a picture of her

Attachments

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
God I love knowing that my ex is getting fucked every night by that huge cock I still love her so much but the feeling of knowing how much she must love the feeling of being stretched by a real man turns me on especially when im sucking some dirty old mans cock I a public park. I've attached a picture of her
she's so fine got anymore of her perhaps naked is her pussy hairy too? xx

Cuminsideyou

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

would love to eat her before and after you've cum inside of course

Reactions: submit452

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

ilovedirtyoldmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
she's so fine got anymore of her perhaps naked is her pussy hairy too? xx[/QUOTEi
I like her pussy hairy and she kept it that way until one day she shaved it that was when I knew she was fucking someone else I followed her one night and she went to my mates house so I crept round the side of his place and looked through the window I could see them drinking and heard her tell him that I said something about him that can't be true. He laughed and said oh really want is it that can't be true. She said oh I can't say it's personal. Oh I bet I know what he told you and I bet that's the reason your here isn't it! I could see her blush and try to change the subject. But he didn't let her and said that there is only one way to find out if I'm right. I could see him slowly unbuckle his jeans in front of her she started to say oh no I don't think we should be doing this. Then he pulled down his jeans and I could see her eyes widen and she couldn't stop looking at the bulge in his pants. Then when he pulled them down she gasped and her mouth was open and she said oh my god it's huge he was right now I know why women come back even after they say that you treat them like sluts. Yes but once a woman has had this inside her she is addicted to big cocks. Why is that I bet it isn't much different. Oh really I think I should let you see because I can see you want to. Oh god no I can't and I could never fit that monster in me my pussys quite tight it would hurt wouldn't it? Oh don't worry once you get loosened up you'll find out what a real man's cock can give a woman. I can't do this. Oh you can and you want to don't you? She tried to say no but she couldn't take her eyes off it and started to say something but he took her hand and put it on his huge and very very thick cock that was the end of her resistance I knew that soon she would be fucking that huge thing there was no way back now and her sweet little pussy would be ruined for ever and it was turning me on so fucking much I couldn't wait to see him fuck her.

Reactions: submit452