Verified
Gold
Media
Galt, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Someone with a big cock pounding my wife from behind while she sucks me off.. yum.
Mine is being the guy pounding some dude's wife while she sucks him and/or he licks us both.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
B

biwhenhigh

MMF with my wife, doing everything possible with two men and a woman. Sucking a cock, sharing sucking a cock, fucking her while getting fucked, getting a blowjob while getting fucked, watching her get fucked while I masturbate, running a train on her, sucking cock while fucking her… sigh.

Em78

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
MMF with my wife, doing everything possible with two men and a woman. Sucking a cock, sharing sucking a cock, fucking her while getting fucked, getting a blowjob while getting fucked, watching her get fucked while I masturbate, running a train on her, sucking cock while fucking her… sigh.
That’s pretty hot. I’d love to watch my wife take on two guys one 9”+ the other small around 4-5” obviously the big cock will stretch fill her like never have. And hopefully make her cum harder than I can imagine. The other smaller guy would be great at eating pussy because of his short comings and he would fuck her tight little ass unlike she has ever let me attempt because of my size. All while I watch as long as I can stand it, then I’d jump in and get some sloppy seconds

Regular_John

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have always had the Fantasy of me on my knees with my ass in the air sucking a nice shaved cock while I have another cock in my ass and or getting a rim job.

same for me, but I would prefer trans girls with big cocks doing me

Reactions: merc41

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo=large]7748621[/photo][video=large]7748631[/video]
Been wanked and sucked by two hot babes, than, bang them hard until we fall out on the bed, very tired. And, of course, been recorded by me on video

Reactions: P.J.9 and LuckyO

Korindie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having a MMF threesome with my wife and a super well hung stud. I would like if he were super skinny or very overweight but hung like a horse. I’m in pretty good shape, so it would turn me on that once he pulled out his huge dick, my wife would forget about mine and it would become more of me watching my wife moaning and doing things to his cock I’ve never seen her do. Then her letting him cum in her pussy even though we agreed before our threesome that he would have to cum in her mouth and she’d swallow it. Then she’d tell me she promised me she’d swallow his cum but never promised not letting him also cum in her pussy. Then she’d suck him off until he blew his second load in her mouth as I watched every last drop of it be swallowed by her. Then to my amazement, watching her lose her anal virginity to him.

pleasedaddyplease

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Describe your ultimate fantasy(ies)...

Mine would be having a group of males engaging in a circle jerk with me then helping them out, wanking and sucking them off and it turning in a gang-bang/group sex/orgy with me as the main receiver of anal sex and the main giver of oral sex. Me being a total slut basically and giving loads of guys head at the same time, etc. Could include a couple females into the mix as well to make it more interesting as I'm bisexual so could get some bisexual men, straight men, etc. Mix it up ;)
Describe your ultimate fantasy(ies)...

Mine would be having a group of males engaging in a circle jerk with me then helping them out, wanking and sucking them off and it turning in a gang-bang/group sex/orgy with me as the main receiver of anal sex and the main giver of oral sex. Me being a total slut basically and giving loads of guys head at the same time, etc. Could include a couple females into the mix as well to make it more interesting as I'm bisexual so could get some bisexual men, straight men, etc. Mix it up ;)
Mine would be getting used after a junior college wrestling practice in the shower room - a whole naked team of 19 year old wrestlers having their way with me, pulling a train on me and seeding me with their sexy jock boy cum

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine would be getting used after a junior college wrestling practice in the shower room - a whole naked team of 19 year old wrestlers having their way with me, pulling a train on me and seeding me with their sexy jock boy cum

Mine would be getting used by the England football squad (or any football team) in the showers :p The more the merrier LOL