Your Ultimate Fantasy(ies)

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine would be...
I'm sleeping naked, face down on the bed. My hot neighbor randomly enters my bedroom in the early morning hours, drops his pants, spreads my legs apart, and mounts me from behind. I can't see his face in the dark, but can feel his breath on my neck. He fucks me deep and slow, cums in my ass, and then walks back out the front door.
hot dream can I volunteer??

Reactions: CRguyaus and P.J.9

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a few, one that I'm looking forward to is fluffing a group of guys before they fuck my wife. We mostly do MMF, she loves watching me suck cock before she gets fucked. We've yet to do more than one other guy, looking forward to when I can arrange 4 or more guys to take turns on her, me fluffing and cleaning her up with each.

AsherStClaire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Right now my ultimate fantasies all center around control and physicality.

My biggest fantasy is ravaged by a bodybuilder or two. Not just some buff dude at the gym, but like a classic Arnold type Bodybuilder. The idea of servicing a body built by determination and consistency is just incredibly erotic to me.

I'm also really into the idea of being roughed up a bit, a teaching me to deep throat by fucking my mouth while I'm backed up against a wall. The occasional hard slap to the face in between getting throat-fucked, all while I'm slowly breaking my gag reflex.

I also love the idea of fucking outside. Not necessarily in public but like fooling around in a spacious backyard or in a field somewhere. A clear sunny day with the blue sky above while my tonsils are getting railed sounds perfect to me.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chased through school by ma le swim team members.They slowly rip my clothes off leaving me in socks and briefs. I get away but they recapture me.Cutting my briefs off and taking my socks .Leaving me in tanline only and take me outside.They fuc k me in front of other students.

Reactions: Theo0152 and P.J.9

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
a sexy couple, both with hot bodies meeting with me asking me to join in. upon doing so she informs me she wants to peg me and have i ever? i say no and i'd like that. then the guy tells me what she wants is to peg you and as you suck me. she tells me to her that is a total turn on and so...

also out of town in a motel four guys meet with me to strip me down to my pantyhose then they put me in a sling and secure me then all together begin to feel me and smear lube all over me then one starts to fuck my mouth as the other three each use a finger to enter me as they feel me. then rotate as the next does my mouth then the next and the next all while they all rub their dicks all over me. as they do they bet on who will be in my mouth when i cum.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ultimate fantasy? An Avatar three way on Pandora with Neytiri (Zoe Saldana) and the Jake Sully avatar (Sam Worthington). I'd love to be the pink skin filler in a blue sandwich. She has the hottest alien pussy of all time, and as for Na'vi cock, they must be huge!
Ok, the meds are kicking back in now, I'll be fine.

dickprisoner

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have quite a few nasty fantasies, but one of my favourite is being the captain of a rugby team and making a bet before a match with my opposite number that my lads will win - the forfeit in the event of defeat being, of course, sexual...

Obviously I lose the bet and have to come to the winning team's changing room after the match, stripped naked. I'm tied to a bench and then every man in the room has his way with me. About 25 heavy, hairy, muddy, sweaty, athletic, horned up naked men fucking me senseless in both ends at once. A proper heavy duty gangfuck.

hubby_of_hotwife

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The wife and I currently share the same fantasy. Developing a “friendship” with a sexy guy. Someone who is a regular workout/running/tanning/fuck buddy for both of us. Someone we can share - either alone or as a threesome. She can fuck him alone, I can fuck him alone or we can fuck him together. He comes over for a workout and ends up fucking one of us. He comes over for an afternoon of sunbathing and ends up fucking one of us. We go for a run and get back, shower and guess what… he ends up fucking BOTH of us. Or we fuck him - doesn’t matter - anything goes - as long as he’s sexy and bisexual.

Brit69

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The wife and I currently share the same fantasy. Developing a “friendship” with a sexy guy. Someone who is a regular workout/running/tanning/fuck buddy for both of us. Someone we can share - either alone or as a threesome. She can fuck him alone, I can fuck him alone or we can fuck him together. He comes over for a workout and ends up fucking one of us. He comes over for an afternoon of sunbathing and ends up fucking one of us. We go for a run and get back, shower and guess what… he ends up fucking BOTH of us. Or we fuck him - doesn’t matter - anything goes - as long as he’s sexy and bisexual.
Sounds like a great friendship

D

deleted3759201

I'd love to suck my favorite YouTubers/Streamers under the desk while they keep playing their games. I want to see how hard they have to try to keep their faces straight and not get caught. Sometimes I wonder if any of them have done this in a video or stream already. lol.

Reactions: Theo0152

SgtGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For some reason, I’m incredibly turned on by the idea of sex with co-workers in the workplace. Say I’m ending my shift and driving my tow truck into the yard. Another driver is finishing up his shift at about the same time. Before I leave, I hit the latrine to take a piss. He follows me in, stands at the urinal next to me and starts jacking his cock. Sex ensues….

In my fantasy it turns out there are several drivers working there who are gay or bi and word starts getting around with them about me. We start hooking up before and after work or when our paths cross while out in the city, waiting for a call.

It would be an HR nightmare but also totally hot!