Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe it's not my "ultimate" fantasy, but I want to fuck my psychiatrist. She's incredibly hot and she's been prescribing me Tadalafil to help with some SSRI-induced ED, and usually asks me at every follow up "How's it been working?". Professionalism dictates that I obviously can't be graphic, but I'd love to show her personally just what positions I stay hardest in, how much cocksucking and pussy eating it takes to get me hard, and how much of a big load I can blow all over a gorgeous face when I've been fucking non-stop.

viewer001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My fantasy would be to met a trans bodybuilder, I know this has probably been posted before.

A trans girl with huge muscles ( I mean massive!) to completely dominate me with a huge obscene sized cock and balls. For me to worship, fuck and be fucked by.

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe it's not my "ultimate" fantasy, but I want to fuck my psychiatrist. She's incredibly hot and she's been prescribing me Tadalafil to help with some SSRI-induced ED, and usually asks me at every follow up "How's it been working?". Professionalism dictates that I obviously can't be graphic, but I'd love to show her personally just what positions I stay hardest in, how much cocksucking and pussy eating it takes to get me hard, and how much of a big load I can blow all over a gorgeous face when I've been fucking non-stop.
I was super attracted to my counsellor when I was about 18-19, he was so hot. He made me super horny lol.

D

deleted5199391

I've fulfilled all of my general fantasies, but I want to have a threesome with two specific guys I know, but it'll never happen for reasons I'll get TOSed for writing
What does TOS means?

D

deleted12229651

All of my fantasies involve various scenarios of me getting my wife gangbanged. I feel really lucky that she has agreed to be gangbanged once the lockdown is over
Have you made this happen yet?

pleasedaddyplease

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few

-3some with a mom n daughter, or twins
-Hire a young 18 yr old lawn boy and seduce him with my MILF
-my older half-sis
Hiring a young 18 yr old lawn boy and having him cut my grass shirtless and sweaty in July, tan teen muscles glistening, then inviting him inside and seducing him into bareback sex, is an all time fantasy of mine!

pleasedaddyplease

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A junior college wrestling team, right after a hot, hard practice where they're all dripping with sweat, gang bang me in the school shower and locker room bareback - handsome 18 and 19 yr old muscle boys just fucking me and trading off on me

hubby_of_hotwife

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Got a new one - not sure how to tell my wife I want to try this:

I want to dress like a woman and have her peg me. I’m talking hair, makeup, nails painted, platform heels and slut wear with my body shaved hairless. I want her to paint me like a hoe - eyes, lips everything. My cock and balls can hang freely- but no one is allowed to touch them. I want to cum just by being fucked.

Slutster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another fantasy of mine.......to be in prison for some minor offense, and get called into a room by the warden. The warden offers me a deal.....to shorten my sentence by "servicing" the men in the cellblock, since sexual frustration leads to so much conflict and riots. I am to be the "shower room whore" where the men can breed me after their workouts in the yard. He asks me how many I can handle, and I say "as many as I can get" before I realize that maybe I shouldn't have said that. He says "it's a deal then" and leaves. Later that afternoon a CO stops by my cell to get me. I am to report to the communal "shower room". I get undressed and wait. Slowly the men stop by after their intense workout in the yard. They are horny and have lots of pent-up sexual frustration. Big, muscular, rough, mostly straight men who just want to breed me for their pleasure. The whole cell block takes turns spit-roasting me, pumping me at both ends, til I am flooded by their cum. I get gangbanged by at least 20 horny hung guys before returning to my cell, leaking cum.

rhank153

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Damn I have so many...

First I would love to be a doctor to the boys soccer, cross country, and swim teams. Get them in the office in their sexy uniforms and ask them all about their sex lives. Strip them down to their jocks and feel all over their tight smooth twink bodies, their nipple getting hard when I brush over it. Come back and tweak and pinch the nipples and they let out a little moan and their cock jumps in the tight jock. Put the boy back on the exam table to check his legs and I notice his cock is rock hard in the tight jock and theres pre-cum staining the front of the jock. I'll offer to take the jock off then lube my finger up to start the anal exam. Put the boys legs up in the stirrups and start massaging his hole while I cover the rest of his body in lube. When the boys ass cock and body are nice and lubed I'll start to open the boy up with my finger and prepare him for larger toys. I'll take his anal temperature then go up to larger toys, stretching his tight hole all while keeping his cock and nipples rock hard. Once the boys ass is stretched around the biggest toy, I'll tell him that now we have to do the protein injection, and I'll use my cock for that. I'll strip down and have the boy lube my cock up. I'll stick my cock up his tight boy hole and start to thrust while I stroke his cock. I'll fuck the boy for a while to make sure he can handle getting fucked so deep. While I'm deep in the boys ass I'll work up his orgasm so I can get the sperm sample I need. He will shoot it all over his chest, some might even reach his face, and I'll rub some into my own cock as I fuck him deep. Finally I'll shoot my load deep in his ass. All these boys need a deep protein injection for peak performance.

D

deleted817718

My wife’s boyfriend getting her pregnant. Her boyfriend at the moment has had a vasectomy so unfortunately it’s not going to happen with him

AssMan1972

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know, simple but a threesome with a mf couple. Him pounding my ass with his thick 10 inch dick while I eat his wife’s pussy. He cums in my ass while she squirts in my mouth. Then we switch and I fuck and cum in him while he eats her pussy.