Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I know, simple but a threesome with a mf couple. Him pounding my ass with his thick 10 inch dick while I eat his wife’s pussy. He cums in my ass while she squirts in my mouth. Then we switch and I fuck and cum in him while he eats her pussy.
My fantasy too

Reactions: AssMan1972

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We're having work done on our house and there's about 7 builders here.

I would love to have sex with them all at the same time - a huge orgy with them all shooting their loads over my face, tongue and lips.

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would like to meet a pilot, flight attendant, policeman, doctor, etc, who wears a chastity device to work and goes commando or wants to role play it!

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We're having work done on our house and there's about 7 builders here.

I would love to have sex with them all at the same time - a huge orgy with them all shooting their loads over my face, tongue and lips.

Describe the builders, please!

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being older now, one of my fantasies is to be the only bottom involved. Allowing a group (no less than 10) of tops the opportunity to do what they want with me. Provided it did not involve hurting or injury. No degrading things either.... yeah I'm freaky now that I'm older.

D

deleted17361041

I’ve fulfilled lots of fantasies that I used to have, being gang banged, being pimped, being fucked by strangers blindfolded etc.
One of my fantasies that didn’t happen yet is a kind of “rape fantasy”, where I’m in a certain place on my own life, then a group of guys show up, make me blow them, rough fuck me and film it. Eventually I would start enjoying it right away (at least in my fantasy), and I end up begging for their cum, with my hole wide open.

glycine

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve fulfilled lots of fantasies that I used to have, being gang banged, being pimped, being fucked by strangers blindfolded etc.
One of my fantasies that didn’t happen yet is a kind of “rape fantasy”, where I’m in a certain place on my own life, then a group of guys show up, make me blow them, rough fuck me and film it. Eventually I would start enjoying it right away (at least in my fantasy), and I end up begging for their cum, with my hole wide open.
omg im with you here ! I've wanted to do a rape/cnc scene for a long time. one guy was willing to try at one point but got too freaked out with the pain i was in.

i need guys who don't give a fuck/enjoy it ;)

• Love
Reactions: deleted17361041

lowlyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i have a lot, and luckily have crossed a few off my list at the moment !

right now i think i fantasize most about serving a REAL conservative/right wing/homophobic guy; like sucking him off and having him be disgusted in me
I beg to pay them because they are Straight and they disgustingly take their cash..

D

deleted17361041

omg im with you here ! I've wanted to do a rape/cnc scene for a long time. one guy was willing to try at one point but got too freaked out with the pain i was in.

i need guys who don't give a fuck/enjoy it ;)
Yes, lots of guys are afraid of that part, being too rough. When I just want them to “fucking destroy me” ahah

Reactions: glycine

alantowne

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Having a woman coach me on how to suck a cock and swallow his load. But then she starts rimming my ass while I suck him off. Once he cums in m mouth, he leaves, I eat her pussy with cum dripping from my mouth then I pound her pussy until I cum inside and then go down on her once more.

D

deleted1757711

Both me and my wife want to share sucking on a big cock taking turns licking his shaft and balls. He eventually fucks me as I eat my wife’s pussy. Once she wet enough he can fuck her as I lick his balls. He finally cums inside her and I eat it all out of her.