Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Describe your ultimate fantasy(ies)...

Mine would be having a group of males engaging in a circle jerk with me then helping them out, wanking and sucking them off and it turning in a gang-bang/group sex/orgy with me as the main receiver of anal sex and the main giver of oral sex. Me being a total slut basically and giving loads of guys head at the same time, etc. Could include a couple females into the mix as well to make it more interesting as I'm bisexual so could get some bisexual men, straight men, etc. Mix it up ;)

pearl_cristhina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of my fantasies involve various scenarios of me getting my wife gangbanged. I feel really lucky that she has agreed to be gangbanged once the lockdown is over
All of my fantasies involve various scenarios of me getting my wife gangbanged. I feel really lucky that she has agreed to be gangbanged once the lockdown is over
I would luv to join that gang buddy

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

hotheadguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw an amazing live sex show in Thailand involving a guy and girl, both with beautiful bodies. Their performance was amazing; after getting him hard with a blowjob, he penetrated her and then they went through this choreographed routine of constantly changing positions, then coming down into the audience and continuing to fuck on the tables in front of us without ever uncoupling. Ever since then my fantasy is to take personal lessons from them and them demonstrate my prowess to a live audience. That's the basic fantasy. There are lots of variations.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At this point in my life I've pretty much fulfilled most of them and even if it wasn't for Covid, really have no immediate plans to re-enter the lifestyle that would allow any remaining ones. But if it ever becomes a reality, about the only one discussed in recent years would be MMF, as the wife has expressed interest in seeing me interact on some level with the other male and unlike in the past, I would be more accommodating to the concept to satisfy her fantasy.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At this point in my life I've pretty much fulfilled most of them and even if it wasn't for Covid, really have no immediate plans to re-enter the lifestyle that would allow any remaining ones. But if it ever becomes a reality, about the only one discussed in recent years would be MMF, as the wife has expressed interest in seeing me interact on some level with the other male and unlike in the past, I would be more accommodating to the concept to satisfy her fantasy.

You're in FL too? Florida is pretty open we were never locked down. Get that MMF

Reactions: 9x6VersTop

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're in FL too? Florida is pretty open we were never locked down. Get that MMF

Exactly the point. This state never made any serious effort at mitigation and as a result we've been Covid Central for almost the entire time. That makes it kind of hard to have sex with strangers or in large groups from six feet away and wearing a mask. While I haven't been following lifestyle events over the past few years, I'm also assuming what little swing clubs were still in existence locally have ceased activities during the pandemic. If not, to be honest, I kind of question the level of common sense of those still attending free wheeling sex parties.

But like I said, even if it wasn't for a deadly raging virus, we have other reasons that we may never resume our previous swinging activities, but who knows? Maybe in another year or two once Covid is in the rear view mirror we'll fulfill that fantasy, but either way it's just not a priority now.

T

T_Lurch

Exactly the point. This state never made any serious effort at mitigation and as a result we've been Covid Central for almost the entire time. That makes it kind of hard to have sex with strangers or in large groups from six feet away and wearing a mask. While I haven't been following lifestyle events over the past few years, I'm also assuming what little swing clubs were still in existence locally have ceased activities during the pandemic. If not, to be honest, I kind of question the level of common sense of those still attending free wheeling sex parties.

But like I said, even if it wasn't for a deadly raging virus, we have other reasons that we may never resume our previous swinging activities, but who knows? Maybe in another year or two once Covid is in the rear view mirror we'll fulfill that fantasy, but either way it's just not a priority now.
I can vouch for that, living in Florida.

They left it wide open, messily sacrificing public health on the altar of tourist dollars. I see an endless parade of New Yorkers, Quebeçois, and northerners coming through, coronavirus be damned.

Apologies for derailing the thread; we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Eh FL has actually done better than the national average. Which is major considering we have a much higher concentration of elderly. Im always in favor of banning New Yorkers though lol. Especially with how they've botched that up there.

Yeah i wouldnt do orgies or anything right now, but this idea that ppl arent gonna have sex is absurd.

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some more of my personal fantasies;
Gang-bangs, group sex/masturbation, threesome with a M/F couple and being able to lick the guy's spunk out of his partner's pussy, sex with someone in uniform such as a fireman, police officer, doctor (not role play).sex with relatives - not my own, someone else's - for example, two brothers or father and son, etc.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mfm and fmf threesome
Two people sucking me off at the same time
Having my wife peg me
Being in a 69 with my wife while someone else is fucking her doggy
Sex with another couple in the same room

schlange04

Legendary Member
Media
Some more of my personal fantasies;
Gang-bangs, group sex/masturbation, threesome with a M/F couple and being able to lick the guy's spunk out of his partner's pussy, sex with someone in uniform such as a fireman, police officer, doctor (not role play).sex with relatives - not my own, someone else's - for example, two brothers or father and son, etc.

Love the fantasy of fucking a group of relatives like fsther/son or brothers. Also really into the fantasies of fucking straight virgin holes. Busted a couple of loads fantasizing about fucking my best mate and then make him watch as I fuck his younger brother