Your very last jackoff Celeb fantasy

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Took care of some wicked morning wood when I awoke. Thought about Hugh Jackman and Patrick Wilson. We were out somewhere in the woods. Hughie and Pat were lying over a log and I ate them out. Then they sat on the log and I sucked them off. Then Patrick went behind me and kissed my neck while teasing my ass with his dick, and I grabbed hold of Hugh's head and made him suck me off. Then I fucked them both and they screamed like little girls. They came on top of each other, then they knelt down and let me cum all over their gorgeous faces.
Fuck it was hot :D

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eddie Cibrian shows up as one of the guys who's going to work in my garden

I had been watching them all afternoon, watching the perspiration run down their sinewy, muscled pecs, arms and backs ...

Most of them leave, and Eddie is left alone to gather his yard tools ... he pauses to look over the result of the plantings, his mind wanders, it appears he is stroking his long garden implement, which gets me to thinking of already stroking my now huge and bulging thing, ... satisfied by the way things look, he turns to leave, but he is wearing tight shorts that reveal a perfectly formed and inviting bubble butt ... I climax

Perfect People Eddie Cibrian Videos

silversurfer07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My last one involved me sucking Bill Clinton's cock while we're in front of a mirror. He's wearing a black suit, white shirt and blue tie. I'm also licking his balls and kissing his thighs, just before he's about to cum he pulls it out of my mouth and spurts a massive load all over my face..... i came shortly after that

Reactions: PMason96

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
Nice fantasy's !! THATs what i'm talking about dudes. Hot as fuck. Even the Clinton one - i thought i was the only one that wanted to suck him off.

My last one was this morning. Just a giving a wicked blowjob to Colin Farrell. Found him drunk in a bar - walked him over to a stall and sucked his cock till he came on my face. He was fucking my face while smoking a cigarette. that's all it took for me to jizz. fuckin guy is hot.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only way this could be hotter is if Colin's in a sailor suit.
Nice fantasy's !! THATs what i'm talking about dudes. Hot as fuck. Even the Clinton one - i thought i was the only one that wanted to suck him off.

My last one was this morning. Just a giving a wicked blowjob to Colin Farrell. Found him drunk in a bar - walked him over to a stall and sucked his cock till he came on my face. He was fucking my face while smoking a cigarette. that's all it took for me to jizz. fuckin guy is hot.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
haha I forgot to mention, when i was blowing him in the bathroom stall, he was a cop.
Full uniform with the boots, dick sticking out of the zipper and his tshirt pulled up over his head for easy nipple access.
ahh i may have to go again.
"I hope it felt good officer"

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I, along with every other gay man who lived in San Francisco or Los Angeles during the 1960's and 70's, knew that Rock Hudson was gay. I used to whack off to his mature and moustached daddy-likeness during the mid 70's. But no more.

If I had to pick a new one, I go for Mathew McCaunnahay (sp?) It's that easy-breezy Texas sleazy that I find attractive.

Last edited:

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
Ya, i did it to McConaghay recently too. He was high as hell and strokin his dick. He put his fingers in my mouth and told me I had "dick sucking lips" and asked if i wanted to feel his chest.

Continue that fantasy for about an hour and i came buckets.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The bloke who played Oliver Wood in Harry Potter, riding my dick and jacking off his own while screaming SCORE, SCORE, SCORE !!! He was reed thin but had a huge dick on him and for some reason his accent was really broader than what it is in his films.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Zac Efron, Chace Crawford, Joe Jonas, Daniel Radcliffe, and me. Orgy session !!!

Last edited:

im_blue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
im fantasized about milo vertigmilia..
he is totally hot...hopefully i can suck his dick...

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
me and chace crawford
fucking over and over again
shot a huge load
Can I watch, and hold ...ehm.....eh...the camera? ^^

I love the idea of me in the middle of Sean William Scott and Ryan Reynolds!!

nice taste!

my fantasies are actually quiet different...
once it is Jared Padalecki or Rafael Lazzini or Paul Walker walking in my room, getting undressed while coming closer and crawling to me under my blanket. Then he (allways only one of them) lays his warm (and partly still flaccid) body on mine...then we start kissing an making out etc...

then it is Tom Welling, Caspar van Dien, Jensen Ackles or maybe Nick Youngquest, that I "visit" or meet radomly e.g. on a public toilet... It needs a bit of persuation, to convince this hunky (and kind of arrogant) men but finally they let me blow them quickly..... and they all love it!!! ;-)

my favortites are the first ones, cause i feel their whole body on mine... the soft clean skin, smell them and all this...but sometimes the fanasy of convincing an arrogant hunk, and getting him totally crazy but blowing him, is just awesome! :D

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
Nice ones !
My last was Chris Pontius for some reason.
I was eating that perfect ass and slipping a finger in....
ahhh what a pair of tits on him as well...

JJ_VM

Experimental Member
Media
Andy Roddick and Jensen Ackles sex scene!! Also suckin Mark Ballas! That would be amazing!!
I would love to fuck Alicia Sacramone! That would be a dream come true!