Your very last jackoff Celeb fantasy

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
hold god what an ass on that dude ^^

i just got finished jackin off thinking about that dude on Blue Mountain State - Alan Richtson, hold SHIT - perfect ass, perfect abs, nice stupid dumb jock attitude, he's horny ass hell 24/7..I was imagining him drunk at a frat party, me showing him where the bathroom is, and ending up sucking his dick while he was sitting on the toilet bowl, then he got up and arched his ass in my face and i starting eating his man-pussy, and well, i blew my load.

xlbutt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jorge Posada, Yankees catcher, in his catcher's mask and cleats (only). Joe Girardi, Yankees manager, in his suit and tie. Me (of course) on my back in a jock.

Girardi stands over my face, grabs my ankles, and gets me in position for Posada to slowly, slowly slide his bi dick (yes, I've heard he likes it rough). It hurts so I squirm and whimper. Posada asks coach if he can shut me up.

Girardi squeezes my mouth, leans down and kisses me ... until I can barely breath. He whispers in my ear that he loves me. I know he doesn't though ...

Posada is painful and makes me wince. I hear Coach unzip his pants and before I know it, he mounts my face. Gagging for air.

Twenty minutes later. With my ass bred and my belly full, they walk away grinning. Leaving me to stroke mine out by myself .... while A-Rod secretly watches me from behind ...

Reactions: EvurHard7

oriental-lad

Experimental Member
Media
Jude Law, in a tight suit, white shirt, black tie. Cute smile, loads of kissing and undo his shirt, working on those gorgeous nipples and hairy chest, and his even hairier and muscular six pack. Loads of body contact and pull him closer with his tie as he gets hard in his trousers. Undo them and see him in his naked glory. Not a massive cock, but nice and thick and uncut. Suck on his cock whilst on my knees looking into his eyes and work his tight ass with my tongue and his hairy legs.

Suck him off to completion before rimming him, before he lifts me up and gets his thick cock on my ass before lifting me onto the bed. Have a long fuck session as he gets hard again and suck and lick and kiss every inch of him. Making sure there's loads of eye contact with that handsome face of his. Let him fuck me senseless as I'm lying on my back with my legs over his shoulders and he's on top kissing me whilst putting his big cock inside me and wanking me off.

Finally, when's he's blown his load inside me, make sure I cum over his chest before getting into the shower for a hot time watching the water run down that muscular hairy body and tight ass...

(definitely his younger blonde look in the Talented Mr Ripley, but still hot as hell)

Last edited:
Reactions: slutatorian666

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah it's Chris Isaak. He's the super for my building and he comes up to fix the sink in a wife-beater and carpenter pants w/a tool belt. He's bent over w/head under the sink and my tongue starts drooling...you can guess the rest....till he gets too hot and he sits on the couch...I bring him a beer and he spreads the legs and sees me watching his bulge then he gets a good idea..........

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
oo nice, the wifebeater one was hot. i may use it later.
I'm almost thinking about jackin off to that m lucas89 poster up therrr ^^
dude, i would die to lick those biceps and pecs you're showin off in those pics. ya..i just saw the double bicep, semi hard on pose and yea i think i'm about to rub one off looking at you

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

califpat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Patrick Wilson. Amazing scene from Little Children, you just know that guy can fuck like a champion. He takes me from behind on the washing machine in my basement.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
damn i'm so unoriginal but i've really been obsessed with Timberlake's ass lately. One of his legs on the floor, the other bent up over a table, his tight little perky ass arched up into the air. pink little hole winking at me, me grabbing a fistfull of ass cheeks and licking that little butthole over and over and over...shit i'm rockhard again

D

deleted569501

me, nick youngquest and robert pattinson having a mutal jack off session, with me having the smallest cock and robberts being really thick and veiny and nicks just being fucking huge... phoooor

D

deleted569501

me, nick youngquest and robbert pattinson having a mutual jackoff session, with me having the smallest cock, with robberts being really thick and veiny and nicks being bloody huge length and thickness

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only one that keeps doing it for me is Justin Long. Ever since seeing him in Jeepers Creepers, I have been hot as hell for him. I don't really jack off to celebrities because it takes kinkier thoughts to get me off, but looking at him does get me going :)