Your very most recent wank...

butch manley

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
AC man over this morning to check out the AC for summer.
He was tall, beefy, and thick, and I got hard when he came in my back door.
He went upstairs to look at the unit, and I couldn't keep it in my pants.
I lubed up and starting jacking off like a maniac under my desk.
The AC stud came downstairs suddenly, and caught me panting like crazy.
I tried to quit, but shot my nut before I could stop it, all the time looking at his shocked face.
His face got really red, but he just turned and went back upstairs without saying a word.
He stalled for a few minutes while I wiped up, then he came back down, and said my equipment looked just fine.
He sad he had another appointment, but to be sure to call back for a heat checkup in the fall!

D

deleted1074483

last night was my last wank - been chatting with a guy on line, very hot (not sure his pix were real but hey who cares) talk turned to sex/dick size/what you'd do to each other - I've evidential proof of my size and know I'm bigger and thicker than average, so only ever top, after the chat, took long slow strokes, played with my nips, made my glans really wet, made it last a good 20 mins before I had to cum, and came loads, all gloopy and wet over me, love it when I cum that much, I stay hard after I cum, though my dick becomes super sensitive, carried on with the wank using my own cum, came again about 5 mins later, very satisfied wank;-)

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
last night was my last wank - been chatting with a guy on line, very hot (not sure his pix were real but hey who cares) talk turned to sex/dick size/what you'd do to each other - I've evidential proof of my size and know I'm bigger and thicker than average, so only ever top, after the chat, took long slow strokes, played with my nips, made my glans really wet, made it last a good 20 mins before I had to cum, and came loads, all gloopy and wet over me, love it when I cum that much, I stay hard after I cum, though my dick becomes super sensitive, carried on with the wank using my own cum, came again about 5 mins later, very satisfied wank;-)
the sort of double wank I like to lick up

Reactions: deleted1074483

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
This morning.

A gym a few blocks from the hotel. I've been there several times. Early morning workout lifting weights. Just a few guys there. One was mid 30s, handsome, clean cut with a nice looking body. I caught him looking my way a few times between sets. I thought, "hhmmm." The third time I noticed I gave him a slight nod and smile.

I finished my workout at about 5:30AM and headed to the locker room. No one was around. I took a quick shower and went into the steam room. I sat down on the towel like I usually do with the towel covering my left upper thigh and junk and right side completely open and exposed. After a couple of minutes I heard a shower turn on and then off. My eyes were closed when I heard the steam room door open. I opened my eyes and saw that it was the guy from the weight room. He said hello and I said hello back.

He sat across from me and leaned back. After a couple of minutes he adjusted himself. Always a sign, I always wait until the second time. A minute or so later he did it again. This time I let my eyes watch. When he was done my eyes went up to his and he was looking right at me. I took my towel off my junk and left thigh and watched his eyes go straight down to my cock and balls. He opened his towel, showing off a nice semi hard cock. We both started stroking.

When we were both hard he stood up, walked over to me and sat down next to me. He said, "You have a great cock." I responded that he did as well. He then reached up to my chest to feel my right nipple and I blocked his hand with a smile. We continued stroking, each of us milking out drops of precum. He said, "Man, I'd love to suck your cock." I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or a way of asking. I told him I was only into jacking off.

I asked him if he'd stand in front of me and slowly turn around so I could check out his body. He did. About 6 feet, 180lbs, mostly smooth with a nicely defined chest, perfect nickel sized nipples, about a 7" dick, medium thickness, shaved smooth, a nice set of shaved balls, buzzed up bush, great legs and a perfect firm ass. As he turned around I stroked my dick and played with my balls. He sat back down next to me. I told him thanks. He smiled and asked if I'd do the same for him.

I stood up in front of him and slowly turned around around. As he was looking at my ass he asked me to bend forward so he could see my spread ass and balls. I had never done that before but the exhibitionist in me liked the request so I did. I stood back up and completed the turn. As I stood in front of him he looked so turned on. And in an almost innocent, somewhat nervous, yet lustful, tone, he asked, "Will you cum on me?" I had never cum on a guy before but in the moment the idea worked for me.

I stepped forward and stood between his spread legs. We were both stroking our rock hard dicks. He reached up to feel my balls. I blocked his hand again and he said, "Oh, sorry." I smiled and said, "No worries." We continued stroking, getting really worked up. He was so hot looking, sweat trickling down his smooth chest and stomach, smooth balls bouncing around. I asked him where he wanted it. He told me anywhere. I leaned in a little closer. I was about to cum on his chest but just before I shot I lifted my aim to his face. The first two squirts hit his face. He opened his mouth and I shot the next three heavy squirts into his mouth from about 6 to 8 inches away. As he tasted my cum he shot his load up to his chest and upper stomach. My last couple smaller squirts hit his chin and chest.

That was the first time I had shot my load into a guy's mouth. As our cocks dwindled and leaked the last drops of cum, we both acknowledged that that was pretty hot and we both enjoyed it. He told me he had never done that before. I asked him to explain. He said he was married to a woman and had only jacked off with guys; that he had never tasted a guy's load before but was so horned up to taste my cum. I told him I was in a similar boat and that was the first time I had shot a load into a guy's mouth. Right after that someone else came into the steam room. We left and headed to the showers.

We walked out of the gym together and he said he'd love to talk more about our situations. I agreed to exchanged numbers since most guys have no one to talk to on this topic and he seemed like a really decent guy.

I just jacked off AGAIN reading this! The thought of you standing in front of him and shooting into his open mouth is just so hot. Not only did he get a good taste of your jizz, he got to see your cum shoot from your big hard dick into his mouth!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sunday morning. I'd been at a big sex party the night before, but after hours of hard fucking I never came. I woke up hard and with heavy balls, so I took care of things. Shot a couple of very satisfying thick, wet ropes over my shoulder with a splattering sound, then squirted a big puddle on my belly. Not bad for an old man... Then it started to run down all over, and I had to get up before the sheets got all stained. So much for basking in the glory.