Your very most recent wank...

Gomez02

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few days ago. I live with my sister and father and I always jerk off with the door open because if I’m jerking off, I’d like to hear their foot steps heading towards my room. I always jerk off naked and when I do, I typically either cum all over my body, bed, in my hand or usually in a old sock

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually cant remember the last time I had a good wank
I think No Nut November got to me, I definitely edge my morning wood every morning but then I kinda jsut get up and get about my day

the wank feels so good but i dont feel the need to finish haha
quess its time to change gears and wank the fuck out of destroy dick december

D

deleted814719

Yesterday morning. I was in bed next to my wife. I told her I was going to jack-off before we got up for the day. She reached over and said, "I'll help". "Great!", I said. At that moment, our daughter-in-law calls my wife's mobile phone. Our grandson is running a fever. The conversation went on forever. I grabbed the bottle of lube, squirted a bunch on my cock, and started stroking, focusing on the glans. When my wife finally finished the conversation, she rolled over and started playing with my balls while I stroked. I asked her to play roughly with my balls - pull, stretching, squeezing, etc. It didn't take long and I exploded all over my stomach. Wife grabbed the towel and cleaned me up.

Reactions: IceCreamGuy_125

dikje1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday morning. I’d been looking at a certain member’s pics and vids on here, hard and leaking. Went out to walk the dog and didn’t realize there was a leakage stain in my sweats. Oh well. Got home, stripped down and had a good wank. Used my Jockey trunks as a cum rag. Fucking intense orgasm and quite a bit of cum, too. I love this site!

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I let out 5 thick ropes this morning, i must have been a bit dehydrated because the load wasn't as wet/heavy as usual. Felt good though, but i prefer the wet globs that pump out after the initial bursts.

Reactions: hotguy88