Your very most recent wank...

brycefan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Moaning and covered in precum in bed thinking about having loud rough stoned sex for hours Friday Night. God I was shaking and thought I was never going to stop cumming inside that pussy
How good was the sex?! Lol I have spent months on this site and I think you definitely sound like you’ve won the award for most satisfied by the sex they had haha way to go

Reactions: hotguy88 and RJ5on1

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How good was the sex?! Lol I have spent months on this site and I think you definitely sound like you’ve won the award for most satisfied by the sex they had haha way to go

Definitely the best sex I've ever had no doubt. First time I've ever had multiple orgasms fucking in recent months. Nothing like having screaming orgasms deep inside that pussy

Just nearly exploded in the shower thinking about it. Oh Fuck!

brycefan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Definitely the best sex I've ever had no doubt. First time I've ever had multiple orgasms fucking in recent months. Nothing like having screaming orgasms deep inside that pussy

Just nearly exploded in the shower thinking about it. Oh Fuck!
Sounds like fun. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today, I had to drive out far for work to visit a client. It was nice to drive out of the city, less traffic, smaller highways, and it was warmer out there. Leaving work to return home, I got horny, unbuttoned my jeans, and drove a bit with my dick out. Barely any cars out here. Warm fresh air felt great. Would stroke then stop. Repeat. Let precum ooze out and rub into shaft. Egged myself with dirty talk, fantasizing about the hot worker with the baseball cap at the fast food drive thru with a scenario of him seeing my hard dick. I finally couldn’t resist any longer. Came all over my shirt. That felt great.