Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jacked off with a friend on Facebook call last night, so hot he was moaning and I lost it and yelled when I shot all over the place

Then came three more times through this morning, including 2 screaming orgasms in bed to fall asleep

also a few nights ago I fucked my fleshlight with a cock ring on... thought I was gonna pass out when I came, I kept fucking it til I drained my balls lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Midwestboy99

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I signed up for grindr at 5pm today(because why not) and had nonstop messages for 6 hours... finally went to a guy's house close by and we spent an hour and a half messing around... he gave me a blowjob and I was screaming(I'm not even sure I came but god it felt good) and then I came for sure with both of us jacking it off later and made a huge mess

He also played with my ass... which was weird... but that was also the first time for that

But yeah, definitely doing that again! Bonus points he's like 5 minutes away

Flyguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jacked off by missus whilst I just lay there enjoying the situation. Would love to have cum over her tits but she prefers it over my chest. She then plays with my nipples as she rubs the cum into my chest. What a start to the day.

Hot man. That’s an awesome start to the day

Reactions: ceejay1960
D

deleted1360079

Every day this year, about twice a day. It's usually all the same but i don't mind. Tbh i'll probably keep going at this pace all year... (who needs NNN?)

Reactions: someguy35