Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
last night ended 4 days of not cumming to cum twice, including making a huge mess laying in bed the 1st time(this really wasn't that great because of the mess lol)

and just now I put on my cock ring, edged for a few minutes then went outside naked and fucked my pocket pussy til I yelled and came hard

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
took a few days off and had a big night last night... shot a huge load outside talking to a friend then fucked my pocket pussy in my room to a screaming orgasm then later I came twice in my room, and then this morning after I woke up had a rare loud morning orgasm in bed

Reactions: Rutherruther

chrisj2110

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My last wank was last night, in bed. It was the second wank... I still had cum on my belly fur from the first one, but I really wanted to get off again. Even though I was super tired and half asleep.
I was jacking it vigorously, not staying hard so easy.... used a tonne of lube to easy up on the friction... thought of every raunchy thing that usually gets me off... finally pushed my body to cumming. Not the best ever cum... but finally felt drained. Cleaned up with a handy towel and passed out for the night.

Im about to go have a wank now... After those photos!

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most recent was yesterday (Sunday) at a cabin I rented for the weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary, except the volume of my cum was comparable to how much I'd shoot after a week-long fast, even though I had masturbated three days prior (Thursday).

Reactions: marqu721

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was reading a bit of erotica last night before bed - it got me so horny I had to jerk it so I could get to sleep. Not the best - but it did get the job done - and it was as thick and gooey as paste

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I totally lost my mind last night due to some edibles I had... came 8 times in 5 hours including first in the shower, several times standing up in my room about 20-30 minutes apart(how I remained standing I don't know) and my 8th orgasm was a massive screaming orgasm in my pocket pussy which felt like I was gonna pass out it was so intense... I immediately collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. This is definitely my record in recent memory at least.

then I came twice more this morning and early afternoon in bed as well before my dick just really hurt

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My most recent was this afternoon. My roommate was out for a bit so I took advantage of my time alone. Had to get ready for work so didn't have a ton of time. Was getting close to finishing and my roommate came home early and brought a buddy of ours. They went to the balcony for a smoke. There is a door off my bedroom to the balcony and they were standing right there while I jerked off. I was past the point of no return and just kept going. I came while they were standing at by balcony door talking. Had they turned around they would have seen everything.