Your very most recent wank...

I came like crazy last night blowing a 3 day load which felt more like 30 days. Fuck. I let it loose out on my polished floor. I swear my cock felt like firing a Luger 9mm. Eight spurts of cum fired accompanied by a moan each.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Woke up with serious fucking wood that wasn't going to go away on it's own. I pulled up one of the fuck videos I have on my phone of me giving backshots to an ex girlfriend and I started stroking it while keeping a firm grip on my balls with my left hand (I wish I had something to do this for me). Worked up a good rhythm and then I switched to a two handed stroke which sent me over the edge. I grabbed my towel, gripped my balls hard and started stroking and pumping out a thick load (I counted 4 bursts, the rest then poured out) while letting out a loud yell that I'm sure my neighbor heard but I could care less (walls are thin here, but they've heard a lot worse). I cleaned up and i feel fine, but still horny. Quarantine sucks!!

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a massive almost roaring orgasm under the hot shower as soon as I got home tonight(I'm still working like usual) I came like a lion and had to grab the wall to keep from collapsing

Fuck I'm hard again may have to fuck my pocket pussy

Last edited:

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
last night twice... fucked my pocket pussy and almost collapsed when I came.. then later on in bed had an absolutely massive orgasm before I crashed

now I'm edging in bed and starting to moan

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This morning in the countryside, woke up with a boner in our cottage, went outside to take a piss in the backyard, was so quiet and peaceful and decided to get off as the morning wood needed to be tamed - threw a huge load into the nature...What a great start for the day!

Yesterday evening.
With all the gym closed, I’ve been working out with free weights at home like a dragon slayer consuming 2-3 protein shakes daily. Yesterday woke up with a raging hardon that like Trump and the Corona virus - was impossible to reason with. Fucking motherfucker, so I grabbed it in hand and edged for the entire day. Wanted to fuck so bad but there’s nowhere to go so blasted my load by the days end.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday evening.
With all the gym closed, I’ve been working out with free weights at home like a dragon slayer consuming 2-3 protein shakes daily. Yesterday woke up with a raging hardon that like Trump and the Corona virus - was impossible to reason with. Fucking motherfucker, so I grabbed it in hand and edged for the entire day. Wanted to fuck so bad but there’s nowhere to go so blasted my load by the days end.

If you don't mind me asking where did you order your weights from? Amazon's selection looks like trash and I need to get some 45 plates and a good bar to bench and deadlift at home

Reactions: 1069369

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Laying in bed moaning and edging after a long week at work god damn it feels good been edging ever since I took a hot shower when I got home

I had a massive orgasm this morning in bed when i woke up too fucking amazing way to start the day

hairyuncut84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kept waking up last night with a hard dick I was having some kinky sexy dreams, i literally only had to touch my dick and i was close to cumming... only took a minute before i blew and i was too tired for a proper clean up just used a pair of underwear next to the bed and when i woke up this morning i still had cum in my belly button. Cant for the life of me remember what I was dreaming about.