Your very most recent wank...

justoogayyknow

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tonight in the bath. Was listening to the audio I recorded on my phone fucking a hot Thai-Malaysian hooker last year. Edged and edged to her moans until I was about to cum all over my face. But managed to stop just in time to save my sperm cos I get better workouts when my balls are full.
this audio posted anywhere?
about two days ago; gonna go again soon

Reactions: 1069369

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tonight in the bath. Was listening to the audio I recorded on my phone fucking a hot Thai-Malaysian hooker last year. Edged and edged to her moans until I was about to cum all over my face. But managed to stop just in time to save my sperm cos I get better workouts when my balls are full.

Damn man, that was too hot. Was that you dropping your load at about 43? Got any more of these?

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been wanting to go to a jerk off club. With COVID 19 that was not going to happen. I discovered that there was one that was online. I did not have to drive anywhere all I needed was a camera. I bought one that I could set right on my dick. It took a little doing, but I finally got connected. It was very cool watching all these men jerking off. I edged for about an hour and then I wanted to make sure there was still skin on my dick (joking). You told the moderator right before you were going to blow and he was set you as the center picture so everyone could see you. There was lots of coaxing and dirty talk to get me over the finish line. It was one of the most incredible orgasms ever. In fact, it was so intense, I got a headache from it. I do intend to return as they have "parties" a couple of times a week. If COVID every gets straightened out or it is safe, I will attend in person.

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been off the grid for a couple of weeks(long story but not much fun) but anyway

had a massive orgasm in the shower earlier and almost collapsed, been naked ever since and now I'm laying in bed moaning

this is life but I am so overdue for a mind blowing blowjob lol

Last edited:

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been off the grid for a couple of weeks(long story but not much fun) but anyway

had a massive orgasm in the shower earlier and almost collapsed, been naked ever since and now I'm laying in bed moaning

this is life but I am so overdue for a mind blowing blowjob lol

fucking good for you dude. Those are some of the best orgasms. If I could I’d more than happily suck your cock.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stroking, dry, uncut, thinking about a coworker, in jeans...., now a shower, and how large his boots are.....then sleeping. shower yes.gif

Last night. My load matured to 10 days and needed release. So I hooked up one of (my many lol) external hard-drives lol and opened a folder with this young Vietnamese whore I photographed and fucked few years back. I’ve jerked off to her pics many time’s since but this time I put on a condom and just slowly and irregularly tapped the tip of my cock. It didn’t take long and the condom was bulging with cum to her in tribute. Fuck it felt good.