Your very most recent wank...

Nikita222

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last night. My load matured to 10 days and needed release. So I hooked up one of (my many lol) external hard-drives lol and opened a folder with this young Vietnamese whore I photographed and fucked few years back. I’ve jerked off to her pics many time’s since but this time I put on a condom and just slowly and irregularly tapped the tip of my cock. It didn’t take long and the condom was bulging with cum to her in tribute. Fuck it felt good.
Care to show that pic mate?

Reactions: 1069369

cardiffbi28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
2 days ago - wife out for a couple of hours. Got properly naked on the bed, lubed up my cock, and took my time by watching and playing along with one of the gay wank edging games. Lots of cock, beating my dick to the instructions, legs open, hands on my cock, balls, and lubed fingers in my ass. Eventually came all over my stomach and chest.... awesome wank!

CubInHeat79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got off to PhoenixStories' My Brother and His Husband Story thread. Blew a big load all over a pair of the green version of the yellow CK low rise briefs I'm wearing here.. which I'm using as this weeks cum rag...they smell SO good.
CK Yellow.jpg

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sunday morning session. 6:45 ish, dick hanging out the hole of my pajama pants as I sit at the kitchen island drinking a good cup of coffee while my "watch later" playlist rolls from the Hub site. I had been edging for awhile and suddenly found the one...JACK-POT! I go to the posters page and start browsing her collection. Glasses, unsuspecting and freaky. I go back upstairs to get my lube, meat flopping side to side as I run up, down boy! Come back down and close the blinds since the sunrise is ruining the mood. Press play on a vid, squeeze a couple drops out and start my favorite twist around the head technique. Ooh shit that's too good. I'm already horny but I don't wanna bust yet, I have about 8 tabs open. Watch and close, watch and close then I get to a good angle of her being fucked from behind while standing. I can see that pretty pink pussy slurping his shaft as I imagine how soft it must feel. By this point I'm stroking the whole shaft. She turns and squats just fast enough to catch his load. I almost lose it, but stop, heart beat pulsing in my dick. I wait and let it subside. Woooosahhh. On to the next tabs, "coworker blowing me", "bulge watching, she took a pic", "sucking in front of roomate", "double teamed". The friend had a mouthful of dick while the wife was rimming him. I was doing good until he began to cum. The convulsions made his hole open enough and the wife got the tip of her tongue inside. The friend just held on and took every spurt. I came so hard I saw stars and had convulsions of my own! I managed to get enough energy to clean up the fun (probably because the coffee kicked in) and relaxed on the couch the full day. I had no interest in doing anything else.

bubblebum6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just now ended an edging session of about 5 hours. My seat is soaked in sweat and my hands are sticky from all the precum. I haven’t cum cos I’m saving my load to fuck later this week. It’s gonna be intense.

Oh man! Those girls you fuck are soooooo lucky! :p

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just now ended an edging session of about 5 hours. My seat is soaked in sweat and my hands are sticky from all the precum. I haven’t cum cos I’m saving my load to fuck later this week. It’s gonna be intense.

Dunno how you do it man, if I work myself like that, my balls and abdomen start to ache badly.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds good, if I was going to fuck after doing that I'd cum pretty quickly!

Reactions: 1069369

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just screamed and fucking exploded then collapsed on the bed holy fucking shit

Long day on vacation at the beach and I fucked the shit out of my pocket pussy til I lost it

Had a blowjob the other night too it's been quite a trip lol

IMG_20200722_232038065.jpg