Your very most recent wank...

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
V A Canary Riverside in London. There are two rows of cubicles (lame) but the last two are known to be used to show off and get some inspiration when jerking off.

Nice one mate, yeah the last two in a row of cubicles are known to be the 'watch' cubicles. A gym I had been a member of for many years had frosted glass but it has washed off over the years and some were more washed off than others. Anyway a few were known to be the 'watch' cubicles, usually the first cubicles to be taken. Had many a good wank with my neighbour. And the thing was, because they were mostly frosted you could get away with springing an erection and playing to test the waters. You sound like you'd be up for that too ;-)

D

deleted907269

Nice one mate, yeah the last two in a row of cubicles are known to be the 'watch' cubicles. A gym I had been a member of for many years had frosted glass but it has washed off over the years and some were more washed off than others. Anyway a few were known to be the 'watch' cubicles, usually the first cubicles to be taken. Had many a good wank with my neighbour. And the thing was, because they were mostly frosted you could get away with springing an erection and playing to test the waters. You sound like you'd be up for that too ;-)

Yeah, I like to unload after working out, and if I have an audience, we'll, even better. Don't really care what the other guys likes, but wanking with other guys is always good fun.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I like to unload after working out, and if I have an audience, we'll, even better. Don't really care what the other guys likes, but wanking with other guys is always good fun.

But you always wait to be invited right? I mean you don't just start spanking away in front of an obviously straight guy? Or is that place just so full of interested guys? The gym I was talking about… strangest thing happened. They re-frosted all the showers so there was practically no view into the adjoining cubicles. But the nudity and chubbed up cocks and homoerotic behavior just moved out of the showers. So much more nudity and roaming eyes going on than before.

D

deleted907269

But you always wait to be invited right? I mean you don't just start spanking away in front of an obviously straight guy? Or is that place just so full of interested guys? The gym I was talking about… strangest thing happened. They re-frosted all the showers so there was practically no view into the adjoining cubicles. But the nudity and chubbed up cocks and homoerotic behavior just moved out of the showers. So much more nudity and roaming eyes going on than before.

I just do my thing, discretely at the beginning, and if there is someone interested in joining in, then I'm all in.
This gym has frosted doors, however, I always leave the door halfway open, first I hate cubicles and second, I want to see what's going on around me, plus the doors don't fully close anyway so you can peep into the cubicles across from yours.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just do my thing, discretely at the beginning, and if there is someone interested in joining in, then I'm all in.
This gym has frosted doors, however, I always leave the door halfway open, first I hate cubicles and second, I want to see what's going on around me, plus the doors don't fully close anyway so you can peep into the cubicles across from yours.

I bet there's nothing discreet about you mate ;-) Bet you're out of your kit in not time and strutting around bollock naked. Do you wear jocks in the locker room. I agree with one of your other posts… bring them back!

D

deleted907269

I bet there's nothing discreet about you mate ;-) Bet you're out of your kit in not time and strutting around bollock naked. Do you wear jocks in the locker room. I agree with one of your other posts… bring them back!

Yeah, I always wear jocks when working out and training (and fun), but the kit comes off as soon as I am heading for the shower. It feels great to get naked after a tough session!

Going back to the subject, after hitting the gym this morning with a PT (nice lad, very fit and straight) I had a long wanking session under the shower. The door was closed but not completely.
I finished and when leaving the cubicle, realised my PT had been watching the whole show from the cubicle across, next week session might be interesting.

Ali Fraser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I always wear jocks when working out and training (and fun), but the kit comes off as soon as I am heading for the shower. It feels great to get naked after a tough session!

Going back to the subject, after hitting the gym this morning with a PT (nice lad, very fit and straight) I had a long wanking session under the shower. The door was closed but not completely.
I finished and when leaving the cubicle, realised my PT had been watching the whole show from the cubicle across, next week session might be interesting.
Will have to tell all once you have your next session, lucky PT

Reactions: Flyguy88

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This morning.

A gym a few blocks from the hotel. I've been there several times. Early morning workout lifting weights. Just a few guys there. One was mid 30s, handsome, clean cut with a nice looking body. I caught him looking my way a few times between sets. I thought, "hhmmm." The third time I noticed I gave him a slight nod and smile.

I finished my workout at about 5:30AM and headed to the locker room. No one was around. I took a quick shower and went into the steam room. I sat down on the towel like I usually do with the towel covering my left upper thigh and junk and right side completely open and exposed. After a couple of minutes I heard a shower turn on and then off. My eyes were closed when I heard the steam room door open. I opened my eyes and saw that it was the guy from the weight room. He said hello and I said hello back.

He sat across from me and leaned back. After a couple of minutes he adjusted himself. Always a sign, I always wait until the second time. A minute or so later he did it again. This time I let my eyes watch. When he was done my eyes went up to his and he was looking right at me. I took my towel off my junk and left thigh and watched his eyes go straight down to my cock and balls. He opened his towel, showing off a nice semi hard cock. We both started stroking.

When we were both hard he stood up, walked over to me and sat down next to me. He said, "You have a great cock." I responded that he did as well. He then reached up to my chest to feel my right nipple and I blocked his hand with a smile. We continued stroking, each of us milking out drops of precum. He said, "Man, I'd love to suck your cock." I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or a way of asking. I told him I was only into jacking off.

I asked him if he'd stand in front of me and slowly turn around so I could check out his body. He did. About 6 feet, 180lbs, mostly smooth with a nicely defined chest, perfect nickel sized nipples, about a 7" dick, medium thickness, shaved smooth, a nice set of shaved balls, buzzed up bush, great legs and a perfect firm ass. As he turned around I stroked my dick and played with my balls. He sat back down next to me. I told him thanks. He smiled and asked if I'd do the same for him.

I stood up in front of him and slowly turned around around. As he was looking at my ass he asked me to bend forward so he could see my spread ass and balls. I had never done that before but the exhibitionist in me liked the request so I did. I stood back up and completed the turn. As I stood in front of him he looked so turned on. And in an almost innocent, somewhat nervous, yet lustful, tone, he asked, "Will you cum on me?" I had never cum on a guy before but in the moment the idea worked for me.

I stepped forward and stood between his spread legs. We were both stroking our rock hard dicks. He reached up to feel my balls. I blocked his hand again and he said, "Oh, sorry." I smiled and said, "No worries." We continued stroking, getting really worked up. He was so hot looking, sweat trickling down his smooth chest and stomach, smooth balls bouncing around. I asked him where he wanted it. He told me anywhere. I leaned in a little closer. I was about to cum on his chest but just before I shot I lifted my aim to his face. The first two squirts hit his face. He opened his mouth and I shot the next three heavy squirts into his mouth from about 6 to 8 inches away. As he tasted my cum he shot his load up to his chest and upper stomach. My last couple smaller squirts hit his chin and chest.

That was the first time I had shot my load into a guy's mouth. As our cocks dwindled and leaked the last drops of cum, we both acknowledged that that was pretty hot and we both enjoyed it. He told me he had never done that before. I asked him to explain. He said he was married to a woman and had only jacked off with guys; that he had never tasted a guy's load before but was so horned up to taste my cum. I told him I was in a similar boat and that was the first time I had shot a load into a guy's mouth. Right after that someone else came into the steam room. We left and headed to the showers.

We walked out of the gym together and he said he'd love to talk more about our situations. I agreed to exchanged numbers since most guys have no one to talk to on this topic and he seemed like a really decent guy.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
This morning.

A gym a few blocks from the hotel. I've been there several times. Early morning workout lifting weights. Just a few guys there. One was mid 30s, handsome, clean cut with a nice looking body. I caught him looking my way a few times between sets. I thought, "hhmmm." The third time I noticed I gave him a slight nod and smile.

I finished my workout at about 5:30AM and headed to the locker room. No one was around. I took a quick shower and went into the steam room. I sat down on the towel like I usually do with the towel covering my left upper thigh and junk and right side completely open and exposed. After a couple of minutes I heard a shower turn on and then off. My eyes were closed when I heard the steam room door open. I opened my eyes and saw that it was the guy from the weight room. He said hello and I said hello back.

He sat across from me and leaned back. After a couple of minutes he adjusted himself. Always a sign, I always wait until the second time. A minute or so later he did it again. This time I let my eyes watch. When he was done my eyes went up to his and he was looking right at me. I took my towel off my junk and left thigh and watched his eyes go straight down to my cock and balls. He opened his towel, showing off a nice semi hard cock. We both started stroking.

When we were both hard he stood up, walked over to me and sat down next to me. He said, "You have a great cock." I responded that he did as well. He then reached up to my chest to feel my right nipple and I blocked his hand with a smile. We continued stroking, each of us milking out drops of precum. He said, "Man, I'd love to suck your cock." I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or a way of asking. I told him I was only into jacking off.

I asked him if he'd stand in front of me and slowly turn around so I could check out his body. He did. About 6 feet, 180lbs, mostly smooth with a nicely defined chest, perfect nickel sized nipples, about a 7" dick, medium thickness, shaved smooth, a nice set of shaved balls, buzzed up bush, great legs and a perfect firm ass. As he turned around I stroked my dick and played with my balls. He sat back down next to me. I told him thanks. He smiled and asked if I'd do the same for him.

I stood up in front of him and slowly turned around around. As he was looking at my ass he asked me to bend forward so he could see my spread ass and balls. I had never done that before but the exhibitionist in me liked the request so I did. I stood back up and completed the turn. As I stood in front of him he looked so turned on. And in an almost innocent, somewhat nervous, yet lustful, tone, he asked, "Will you cum on me?" I had never cum on a guy before but in the moment the idea worked for me.

I stepped forward and stood between his spread legs. We were both stroking our rock hard dicks. He reached up to feel my balls. I blocked his hand again and he said, "Oh, sorry." I smiled and said, "No worries." We continued stroking, getting really worked up. He was so hot looking, sweat trickling down his smooth chest and stomach, smooth balls bouncing around. I asked him where he wanted it. He told me anywhere. I leaned in a little closer. I was about to cum on his chest but just before I shot I lifted my aim to his face. The first two squirts hit his face. He opened his mouth and I shot the next three heavy squirts into his mouth from about 6 to 8 inches away. As he tasted my cum he shot his load up to his chest and upper stomach. My last couple smaller squirts hit his chin and chest.

That was the first time I had shot my load into a guy's mouth. As our cocks dwindled and leaked the last drops of cum, we both acknowledged that that was pretty hot and we both enjoyed it. He told me he had never done that before. I asked him to explain. He said he was married to a woman and had only jacked off with guys; that he had never tasted a guy's load before but was so horned up to taste my cum. I told him I was in a similar boat and that was the first time I had shot a load into a guy's mouth. Right after that someone else came into the steam room. We left and headed to the showers.

We walked out of the gym together and he said he'd love to talk more about our situations. I agreed to exchanged numbers since most guys have no one to talk to on this topic and he seemed like a really decent guy.

That was HOT! I just shot a huge load!

I love the sight of a spread hairy ass and balls when a good looking naked guy bends over in front of me at the gym!

8city

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually edge when I watch pork. After 1 hour, i cut out the cumshot successfully (normally I can't) only dribbled out a little spot of cut... Extreme orgasm and I continued her king 30 minutes. I cummed 12 big ropes and another extreme orgasm

Reactions: Zak Bull

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Out running errands, stopped at a mall. Was in the washroom, in a stall... I was jacking a bit, and a guy came in to the stall next door. From the shadows on the floor I could see he immediately started to jack off, pants pushed right down, knees spread wide.
I was pretty lubed up, and my jacking sounded kinda wet... he could hear me for sure. He didn't last long, maybe two minutes. Looking at his feet I saw him stand up and turn around... I heard his cum splashing in the toilet. Wish I'd got to see him cum !
He took off. Saw him a bit through the door, good looking guy, maybe 30.
I edged for a bit longer, good cum.