Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Edging for the last hour naked in bed moaning wearing a cock ring feels absolutely incredible holy shit

It's been a long week at work and I'm about to fucking destroy my fleshlight

Last edited:

Jakeyd

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Couple of days ago. Started on bateworld and ended up fully exposed on zoom with 6 other guys, all ppppered up and gooning on our hard cocks. Shot a big load over my shoulder for the first time for ages. hoping someone recorded it and my cum shot is out there forever

About seven hours ago. After a day of being interrupted four times (a blow job that got interrupted, banging a co-worker that got interrupted, getting jacked off by someone else that got interrupted, and finally jacking off while watching another couple having sex that got interrupted), I finally had a moment where I could lie back on my bed, lotion up, and finish myself off. Only took about 30 seconds and I shot my cum everywhere. I so needed that.

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just fucking yelled and exploded in the hot shower oh my fucking God that was intense
Wow! You have me in the mood for just such a mind blowing session right now. Thanks for the inspiration!

Reactions: Padad7 and hotguy88

Right now I’m priming my torpedo for action tonight with a lucky whore. My balls are full to the brim from not having ejaculated in what must be 2 weeks now. My whole body feels on the edge. Wish me luck boys, fuck I hope I don’t pop early.

Reactions: Padad7 and hotguy88