Your very most recent wank...

This morning: Alarm goes off, snooze cycle 3 times, throbbing morning wood, wife running late. I get one of my "toys" and some lube from a nightstand drawer, lay back on the bed and take care of business. Wife comes out of the bathroom just as I am about to cum and watches as I finish all over my chest and stomach. She chuckles as she kisses me good bye and says she'll take "proper care" of me when she gets home from work. I can hardly wait!!

Reactions: Beck19 and Zak Bull

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Friday night. Went to the neighborhood circle jerk, shot a load, then came home and was still horned up. Put on a cock ring, lubed up with Albolene, and opened my favorite lists on XTube. Stroked for about ten minutes and shot a second load.

Htt35

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Friday night. Went to the neighborhood circle jerk, shot a load, then came home and was still horned up. Put on a cock ring, lubed up with Albolene, and opened my favorite lists on XTube. Stroked for about ten minutes and shot a second load.
I keep wanking over photos of my mates. I just picture them sucking me off. I only last for about 5 mins and then I shoot my I just love thinking about them

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I keep wanking over photos of my mates. I just picture them sucking me off. I only last for about 5 mins and then I shoot my I just love thinking about them
Not judging, but need to clarify. You're 99% straight?! I guess I just think of different things when I'm jerking it, and it ain't my buds, especially their sucking me.

Reactions: Beck19

8city

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
after have some exercise... i kissed my wife and get super hard... i started to jerk and continue to kissing.. her started to jerk me.. i try to edge to have a super hard orgasm in sex later....... but the result was one super long spurt of cum containing all the ejaculation............

Reactions: Zak Bull