Your View On Small

HornyVeteran: Just curious as to how the hung guys here view the rest of the guys in the size department. What is average to you? Small? Thanks for the replies.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I'll dare go first.

Immediately, I think it is really difficult to provide an answer that will be universally accepted by our members, readers, or others around here. Afterall, this forum was first created for the "big" and has been kept going by those of us who think "big". Seems to me OUR "view", OUR "take", OUR "interpretation" of small might very well wind up slanted if not badly skewed ... the WRONG way! It's been estimated the average erect size of the LPSG membership (those who are posting their stats) is something in the neighborhood of 8". Wow!.....So, any measurement under that is going to be considered "small" then, --at least around here.

Really?

Well----what about that all too familiar standard "statistical" reference constantly hitting us up side the head.....5.5" (erect length) x 4/75" (girth)....what does THAT matter, then? --Do we discard it? Laugh it off? -- Poo-poo it?

My point is that no matter what we larger fellas list as our view on small, this forum is no place to feel good about one's self if a male reader happens to measure under 8 inches. That's my worst fear...the negative impact the LPSG winds up having for so many men.
A man can be 5.5", 6", even 7" around here, but he's going to risk winding up feeling small. Try as we might, we'll NEVER convince him otherwise.

For the record, I will consider any man under 5.5" as "below typical average". But he still will be a man in my way of thinking and will be quite capable of "doing the job" as a male human being. His "size" won't prevent him from using it and he WILL most likely get some kind of results when he does use it.

Also for the record, I wouldn't poke fun of him about his size, either.

btw----Even at a measurement of 4" (or less), I would deliberately avoid using the term "small". --Why say the obvious and make matters worse for a fella?

So, --Hey! Why, I've just determined...
I would only say "below average" then for ANYONE under 5.5".

(I would not even use that term "small". ;) )

HornyVeteran: Thanks Benderten for the response. I know that the response was your personal belief. That's what I'm looking for. Not what society feels as a whole, but the hung society. I'm very interested in the comment that you made..."It's been estimated the average erect size of the LPSG membership (those who are posting their stats) is something in the neighborhood of 8". Wow!.....So, any measurement under that is going to be considered "small" then, --at least around here. "

I guess what I'm getting to is since LPSG's average schlong is around 8", would you use the term average for a guy that is 6"(around the statistical average), or since that is below this site's average then it's automatically small. I hope I worded that right.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This forum definetly skews one's veiws of "average" and "small" penis sizes.

Ironically It was the internet that helped my realize that I was "well" endowed. I'd never seen any other penises really to be able to make a comparison. It was people's reactions to seeing mine, that made me feel big. Still, to this day, when I look at a pic of mine, or even just dwn at it, it still looks "normal" to me. Its not anything special to me. I'm so used to it.

HornyVeteran: Oh, and aside from my girth, I'm very happy with what I have ;D, thus I feel comfortable asking this group the question of their view of small. Thanks guys.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A question Hornyvet. Do you want to be called "small"? You seem to be reaching a bit for it? DOes that turn you on? I've talked to a few people who did get off on being called "small."

Personally I don't think you are. Just because you're not huge doesn't make you small.

HornyVeteran: Hey Gotabigone, you have a healty outlook about yourself. If more guys thought like you, that what evrybody has is normal...their normal. No I'm not looking to be called small ;D. Like I've mentioned in another post here, I'm a member of a website for small endowed guys. I used to think I was small, below average, etc but that site has helped me learn about myself in more ways than just cock size...just like this site does for the hung. I'm not small, I'm not hung, but this topic has always fascinated me. Cocks period. I might have to start a new website for the average endowed. ;)
Back to the thread, just wanted to know how this side of the fence feels. I already know how most on the small side feels.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=HornyVeteran link=board=relationships;num=1083198848;start=0#2 date=04/30/04 at 11:07:01]

"Thanks Benderten for the response...

I'm very interested in the comment that you made..."It's been estimated the average erect size of the LPSG membership  (those who are posting their stats) is something in the neighborhood of 8".

...I guess what I'm getting to is since LPSG's average schlong is around 8", would you use the term average for a guy that is 6"(around the statistical average), or since that is below this site's average then it's automatically small. I hope I worded that right.

[/quote]

In recognition that we easily lose ALL true, honest objectivity about an "average" size around here in
the LPSG ;)......I personally (and most deliberately) stay with deeming anything near 5.5 to 6 inches as the "true average". Afterall, the REAL-LIFE world is the one we have to live in....we can turn this (virtual) one "off" with the mere click of a button!

------ -------- --------

RE: GottaBigOne......

Like you, I had no idea either, how I "sized up" until the internet and primarily this website. Also like you, when I look at myself in the mirror.....I STILL fail to see (or realize) how I could ever be considered all THAT "big".
But, I comin' around to the notion, ---slowly.

(And, you know...I kinda like it!) ;D

wishIwashung: If the statistical average, decided upon by someone's study, is between 5.5 to 6 inches in length, this makes me an inch larger than average which is definitely good for the self-esteem. If required to make an objective decision, then this should be the basis for large and small judgments.

BUT it seems pretty obvious from the postings, and via common sense as well: small is a subjective term anyway.

My opinion? Anyone who would consider under 8 inches to be small needs an eyeglass prescription or perhaps just their brain adjusted.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=wishIwashung link=board=relationships;num=1083198848;start=0#9 date=05/02/04 at 10:37:43]

"My opinion?  Anyone who would consider under 8 inches to be small needs an eyeglass prescription or perhaps just their brain adjusted.

[/quote]

Then, I guess I needed "the brain adjustment".

Many men (and, the more than several we've heard from right here in the LPSG) never saw other fully- grown men (erect) until the advent of the internet
--myself included. Hermit, reclusive, out-of-touch nitwit, I can hear what some of you are calling me now, but that's okay. ;) --I'm really telling the truth, though.

Aside from a comparison session in high school about thirty five years ago now! (and I was a late bloomer at the time) I NEVER knew what other guys typically packed. Since that time, what few flaccid sizes I saw (restrooms, lockerrooms, etc.) didn't reveal true final dimensions. I really DIDN'T know I ranked "above some typical average". I only wish I HAD known!

It's all too easy to make quick rationalizations about this "size business" for men....It's even quick to arrive at wrong conclusions too, as to why we think the way we do and wrongfully determine "why" other men think the way THEY do. To me, this only proves again how touchy this matter of penis size really is to us men....whichever way we approach the subject!

No amblivant feelings here. Just an explanation of how (sometimes) we bigger guys don't always know just how we DO compare in the scheme of things. There really are logical explanations behind our "ignorance".
Each of us come along in life differently in what impacts (and influences) our view of the world.

HornyVeteran: ;) Thanks guys for all of your honest replies.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Call me a size queen or perhaps I need some the brain adjustment but my brain work as following.

small = when the guy has a dick what doens't make or keep me horny at all. This has nothing to do with inch/cm's but the way "it" present it's self...

I think size is in the brain ..

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, that's not so much 'small' as it's unattractive. There's a lot more to attraction than just size. If it curves too much, it'd be unattractive. Or if the head's too big relative to the shaft. Or if the shaft's hairy. Or if the guy doesn't wash enough. Or . . .

blowa35: I always thought that I was well endowed - in the "world wide web" my illusions came to an end and now I hide my dick... Sad, sad, sad (only 7.5 inches hard)

blowa35: Well, I just wonderd if in the future we can choose our perfect penis size for any occasion... small for the bathroom, huge for GOD-knows-what? Awful such an thought ... so let's be happy with what we have!

ORCABOMBER: I'll tell you one thing, on the net, it's really hard to tell 11" inches from 7! :D

Anyway, aesthetically, penises are great organs, so size doesn't mean much, I'm proud of mine, and that's all that matters. I don't make it my business to try to put down other people, heck, I'm just about average here!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=blowa35 link=board=relationships;num=1083198848;start=0#14 date=05/06/04 at 00:14:55]I always thought that I was well endowed - in the "world wide web" my illusions came to an end and now I hide my dick... Sad, sad, sad (only 7.5 inches hard)[/quote]
Well, you're still larger than most. Also remember that most pics you find on the internet are PhotoShopped.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel as most here do...penis size is not the measure of the man.
That being said, i will admit to overhearing a lot of talk, from both
sexes...gay AND straight... about what is considered "small"....
and oddly enough....
what I overhear people saying is small is usually
in that range that is considered the national average...those in the 5.5 range.
:(

I'm not saying i agree with that, but i am reporting
what i hear.

I have often wished that penis size was not the topic
of discussion in the gay circles i am involved with,
but unfortunately it is...right along with the "top or bottom?"
question.