Your View On Small

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 16 2004, 12:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jul 16 2004, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jul 15 2004, 03:21 AM
Sorry guys, I feel responsible for this mess...no good deed goes unpunished....
Jana: STOP&#33; Don&#39;t start apologising for shit that&#39;s not your fault. Being cyber-stalked by snackdud is enough to give anyone the willies (and I&#39;m not using that word in a good sense). You are not to blame for his illiterate "you ate my dog" laments that he has littered the board with of late. I&#39;m as much at fault as anyone. Remember, I&#39;m the mean-spirited creep he alluded to. Have no regrets about the bullshit, girlfriend; you have pals here. [/b][/quote]
Aww, thanx, luv. Apparently you saw something I didn&#39;t early on. The laments wear thin, believe me.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, stalkers are dangerous. They can even be deadly. No reason to apologize. I gave you a FAQ for how to construct a killfile.

maverackstud8: Attach New Poll | Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
maverackstud8 Posted: Jul 17 2004, 04:21 AM

Group: Member
Member No.: 9169

I&#39;ve desided ,thinking this all day,to temporary leave this site.I am not unsubscribe,since quitting isn&#39;t my style.I loved visiting the site and engaging in conversation,but bottom line I cannot let this place run my life or the re-actions of certain members,who remain will nameless insult me,call a creep,accuse me of stalking a particular member or members.I came to make a few friends-tried that and seemed fail in my attempt.I was greeted by a few member,no matter how hard I tried-deside I was the butt of their insulting commentary or turned on me after a time.And it now seems,because my desire to seek friendship with particular member,only resulting in being called a creep,told to fuck off repeatedly and treated like a site pariah,I avoid this member at all cost.Perhaps some of this my fault,but not all of it.
I tried my best appoligize to any members I insulting,hurt or caused trouble-unlike them,who have not even am attempt in any sort of mending or compromising toward myself and them.I am now thinking perhaps this site could,like MSN and YAHOO groups,use a site editor to weed out any hostile member behavior.This includes myself.Perhaps free speech needs an editor to sort out all the crap posted or written.
My original intention,was not come here and cause anyone harm,mental cruelty or abuise,but it seems some have certainly deside engage in such,either daily or weekly.Believe it or not,folk some people out actually like old Maverick.Think he is cute,sexy,funny,intelligent,friendly,passionate,open minded,creative, and worth talking too.Worth e-mailing.Worth joining a site he manages.Sorry,I do have a current picture to put up somewhere online or send to people,but that is something with just to work on.
Bruce Lee calls it The fight without fighting or the school of No-Sword fighting-which,if somebody is being a rude,bullying asshole,you fight them,by basically ignoring entirely and avoiding at all cost.
So to do,is to not come so frequent-not responded to there insults,ignorant behavior or so on.I figure,no matter,what I say,certain members will always conclude they are in the right and I am always in the wrong.
I will stop,as I see fit-hopefully august 20th,my birth day-maybe holidays or when I wish to.but I figure I have other personal,creative,financial and other matters concern myself-than coming here and taking crap,from people,should act like adults not ten year olds.As I said,I AM SORRY ANYTHING I CAUSED TO HURT ANYONE SAID ANYONE HERE.It would be nice to continue friendships,but that is not in my power,but others hands.I cannot make somebody like,if infact the just do not.My thinking.people hurt other people-mostly strangers-lack something in their basic personality,go around hurting and insulting others-and in the end,will drive everyone way-finding themselves alone in the end-despised by all.
This will not be me.
I have courage,avoid anyone of such behavior and childnessly responded to them.as most likely they wish secretly or openly.

Spock says a Star Trek movie,the Wrath of Khan,the needs of the many out way the needs of the one or the few.
Seems Bruce Lee and Spock make sence.

You wish to bash-fine-enjoy-show yourself to be the result of bad parenting,schoolling or living.If you wish to otherwise,fine-say what you wish.

see you around everybody-until I return.

Me,I am outta here-for the while.Elvis has left the building.Going away even.
Exite stage right.
.And now this
Sincerely yours-Opward Onward Maveric.
Joseph Gilbert Thompson.
DOC THOMPSON.YE EDITOR AND CREATIVE ART DIRECTOR OF
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
toreus007@msn.com
6142 Torresdale Avenue.Philadelphia,Pa,19135-3718.
be kind or don&#39;t bother sending.
MAVERIC COMICS GROUP manager
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
Latest News: Tina Small is Goddess Earth Mother
if you think a thing is impossable,then you&#39;ll make it impossable.
http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS

--------------------

Maveric stud-8 inches-handsome stud.
with my own group. big dick jokes.opinion,fun.simular to this group.My WebpageMy Webpage

http://groups.msn.com/hunglikeahorse/_whatsnew.msnw

Don&#39;t steam me,man-cause I&#39;M ALREADY STREAMED.
LIVE LARGE STAY HARD-MACK BOLAN.LOOKING AN EXCEPTIONAL SIZE QUEEN MAVERIC FEMALE WITH KIND HEART-WILLING TO ACCEPT A MAVERIC SOUL

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 17 2004, 03:08 AM
Yeah, stalkers are dangerous. They can even be deadly. No reason to apologize. I gave you a FAQ for how to construct a killfile.
Jonb, now if only I had the patience to figure it out&#33; Wanna come help me? lol.
All I really want are the designs to your PLONK button.

Actually, most stalkers are more annoying than anything else- their desperate craving for attention leads them to perform infantile acts to provoke familiar treatment from opposite sex parents. (okay, there are women who stalk women over unresolved maternal issues, but usually it&#39;s opposite sex, as these are the things that often draw us into realtionships with a particular person anyway.) It&#39;s not new to me- at my age, my body type, given how much I talk on here. A person subconsciously looking to fixate could easily hone in on me. It was in fact the threat of removing my attention that started this whole avalanche, but as I said, I&#39;ve been through it before. I&#39;ve learned a few things:

1) Don&#39;t accept bad behavior, ever. A person who purposely treats me badly once will not likely get a second chance.
2) Don&#39;t accept responisbility for another&#39;s bad behavior.
3) Tell people&#33; Secrets are dangerous, stalkers rely on you to suffer in fear, alone&#33;
4) Continue to live my life, no one can keep me down if I simply won&#39;t allow it.
5) Reflect on the good things in my life, these are what no stalker can rob me of
6) Strong arrows are needed to pierce through thick hide. Go harsh quickly, do let it drag out while the stalker can claim to be confused- this is what they hope for, that they can say, "I didn&#39;t know how she felt"
7) Don&#39;t delay getting the authorities involved immediately if ANY signs of escalation occur. The few times that actual harm is done, it is often quite brutal.
No one should ever risk their safety of health.
8) Separate myself from the stalker as quickly as possible.

And there ends my dissertation, lol.

Now, back to penis talk, and plenty of it&#33; (flings condoms into the gathered throng)

BRMSTN69: madame, if you you look through all his post (espicialy his early ones) theres enough info to tell you who he is and where he lives that you can file a restraining order, maybe a sheriff knocking on his door serving papers will give him the hint to back the fuck off&#33;&#33;&#33;

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe me, all that info is recorded and saved&#33; Now, fuck that asshole and let&#39;s get back to more interesting matters ( like anything at all&#33;&#33;).

erc19: You are what you, be proud even if you&#39;re small, Seriously. I&#39;m hung huge for a small guy, but what I consider small is about 4 inches hard and less than 2 inches around (just preference I guess, straight BTW, just thinking). Anything bigger than that I consider "average", and anything larger than like 6.5" by 4.5", I would start to consider a little large.

Mugen: I have one question to ask the participants of this thread:

You all seem to have things which you wish would be "better" (what that entails varies, of course); that seems to be a constant with anyone on this planet if they are truly honest with themselves. My question is, do you believe these things cannot be changed?

For example, Big Stuff commented on though he may not have to worry about having a small penis, he would never hear the applause of an audience after playing a musical masterpiece.

Does anyone above average truly believe their faults and "shortcomings" cannot be changed?

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Mugen, I think that it is possible to change. The trick is, to except what you are and grow naturally from that.

I&#39;m scientifically minded and pick up information "fasta than bacteria". But I can draw and I&#39;m getting better. I&#39;m getting better out of making sense of the universe, heck, I can understand what Jon says&#33; :D

I can do anything I bother to put my heart into. I dunno if you know what it&#39;s like to realise you have walked a marathon distance and survived, or to draw something and realise how good it is, or to be an introvert but to gain confidence in a public environment. It&#39;s a buzz for me to realise I could do better, so I do.

I have a ton of faults, the thing is, I know I&#39;m in control. I choose to have those faults, I know when I&#39;m being mean, or rude, or just too quiet for my own good, I tend to do stuff deliberately, unless it is out of my control.

Perhaps at the "end of all this", I might actually become a better person? :p

Mugen:
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Aug 9 2004, 07:31 AM
Mugen, I think that it is possible to change. The trick is, to except what you are and grow naturally from that.

I&#39;m scientifically minded and pick up information "fasta than bacteria". But I can draw and I&#39;m getting better. I&#39;m getting better out of making sense of the universe, heck, I can understand what Jon says&#33; :D

I can do anything I bother to put my heart into. I dunno if you know what it&#39;s like to realise you have walked a marathon distance and survived, or to draw something and realise how good it is, or to be an introvert but to gain confidence in a public environment. It&#39;s a buzz for me to realise I could do better, so I do.

I have a ton of faults, the thing is, I know I&#39;m in control. I choose to have those faults, I know when I&#39;m being mean, or rude, or just too quiet for my own good, I tend to do stuff deliberately, unless it is out of my control.

Perhaps at the "end of all this", I might actually become a better person? :p
exactly...anything you feel is a shortcoming can be changed, even through surgery...

...but having a small penis? No...that can&#39;t change. So nothing any of you really say is comparable.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I was talking about "emotional" changes.

I am whoever I want to be, heck, I gain a new personality trait every month. Today&#39;s is: "I am the king of Soul Calibur&#33;

Anyway, I don&#39;t want surgery, I&#39;m fine the way I am.

But you have to realise that there&#39;s more to life than a penis, you&#39;re not "micro" are you? So, you can still lay and get laid. I should be the angsty one, I&#39;m not getting any at all&#33;

Nope, there&#39;s nothing comparable to a penis, true, but where does the line from "small" to big finish? Compared to the residents here, I&#39;m on the small side, but I can, do and will deal with it, because I&#39;m not competing with anyone here, and I nearly never do (besides computer games and good grades at school&#33;)

ValkyrieRose

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To answer the OP.

My scale runs thus:

Very Small: .5 - 4 inches
Small: 4.5 - 5.5 inches
Medium: 6 - 8.5 inches
Large: 9 - 11 inches
Xtra Large: anything over 11 inches