Your View On Small

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good one Pecker! Size and quality don't always go together. I was doing this guy for a while, average 6" dick...BUT...that little guy could stay hard for hours. :) Multiple orgasms did not "deflate" the situation one bit.

GentleBear: great thread :)

Ok, personally I like fantasizing about big fat dicks (and lets not forget big bouncy balls) and the first few times Im with a hung guy its fun/a turn-on, etc....but after a while a big one gets to be too much like work...you end up getting upper back and neck pain from giving head to those big ones!

I was in a relationship with this guy with 10" x 6" He was the most hung lover I ever had. I guess I got the desire for a very big one out of my system after him because the next guy I met was about 7" and very thick and I was like relieved about it. ^_^

GentleBear: I guess I didnt post my view on "small"

<--- king of non sequiturs

If I really like a guy and I find him attractive, I dont care what size he is...for real&#33; If we&#39;re just talking about jungle fucking animal sex, then average to large is what I prefer.

I&#39;ve also noticed that men that have small penises are usually better in the sack, almost like they feel like they have to make up for their lack of size. <runs for cover>

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don&#39;t know about gay guys, but with str8 guys, I don&#39;t find that to be the case. At least with the ones I&#39;ve had, the hung guys seem to be more apt to be better becuase they can&#39;t wait to prove what their package can do&#33;

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I have to agree with madame zora. I can&#39;t really rate my ability in the sack without being subjective, but I do know that I&#39;m confident as hell when a woman starts to unzip and that has to help some.

I also know that a large penis--specifically long-- is very versitle. So even if the length doesn&#39;t feel better to the woman, it allows for a wide array of positions, etc. I believe that one of the women on this site (perhaps Cara... I don&#39;t remember) says that she likes to have sex in the spoon position with her hung boyfriend&#39;s dick resting inside her. A man of average endowment cannot complete such a feat.

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;m not the biggest guy around here (8.75" last I measured) and up until I actually used it, I never even considered it that big. But upon use, I’ve had a couple girls tell me how much they enjoy it... now I&#39;m sorry if I sound egotistical here, but when a person with whom you&#39;ve just performed the most intimate and personal of acts tells you things like "it&#39;s so big" and "it&#39;s bigger than my ex&#39;s" it goes to your head (or at least it went to mine).

Once, while under the influence of alcohol, a friend of mine&#39;s girlfriend confided in me that his penis was too small at "only a few inches", maybe if he was good at oral sex or something, she wouldn’t be complaining, but she was obviously not liking his size. It&#39;s not something I think about every time I&#39;m around him, but I&#39;m not going to forget either, and I feel sorry for him, I admit it. Now don&#39;t get me wrong here, I would never mock someone with a smaller penis than mine, but I wouldn&#39;t trade with him either.

At least with the ones I&#39;ve had, the hung guys seem to be more apt to be better because they can&#39;t wait to prove what their package can do&#33;

I too have to agree with madame zora here. And as thirdleg pointed out, I also think that all I’ve heard in my life about large dicks makes me extra confident when with a female. Also, I can only speak for myself here, but I&#39;ve always considered sex as a give and take sort of thing, and if any guy (large or small) walks away from an unsatisfied partner, that&#39;s just wrong. I&#39;m sure there are plenty of smaller guys out there who are awesome in bed, but I think a large penis definitely has its advantages (although there are probably lots of larger guys who may be terrible in bed).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See that&#39;s where a big guy has the advantage- he doesn&#39;t really have to be all that good, he just has to be able to maintain an erection for a decent period of time. For whatever reason, I&#39;ve found bigger guys to stay harder longer. There&#39;s not a whole lot more to it than that. IMHO, oral sex is optional if the penetration does the trick. As soon as a guy starts telling me how good he is at eating pussy, I&#39;m thinking to myself "little dick". (ducks and runs for cover)

lloyd_838: >>>>See that&#39;s where a big guy has the advantage- he doesn&#39;t really have to be all that good, he just has to be able to maintain an erection for a decent period of time. For whatever reason, I&#39;ve found bigger guys to stay harder longer.>>>>>

Yeah, performance anxiety can make us little dick guys cum too quick. I should know at 4½. Heavy drinking was the only way to last longer for me&#33;

>>>>>There&#39;s not a whole lot more to it than that. IMHO, oral sex is optional if the penetration does the trick. As soon as a guy starts telling me how good he is at eating pussy, I&#39;m thinking to myself "little dick". (ducks and runs for cover)>>>>>

Yup, you got me pegged there. Also, I can&#39;t tell you the number of girls who have said, "Ok, now give me some head so I can cum too." Somehow, I used to interpret as "their problem" while now I can see my dick was just too small for them. Sure better than the girl just "going away mad" though. Even now, I am always pleased that the girl wants to cum with me even if she doesn&#39;t see me as real man capable of fucking her right. Kinda makes ya feel like a male lesbian, though&#33; Small dick = big clit&#33;

Lloyd

lloyd_838:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 5 2004, 06:37 AM
See that&#39;s where a big guy has the advantage- he doesn&#39;t really have to be all that good, he just has to be able to maintain an erection for a decent period of time. For whatever reason, I&#39;ve found bigger guys to stay harder longer. There&#39;s not a whole lot more to it than that. IMHO, oral sex is optional if the penetration does the trick. As soon as a guy starts telling me how good he is at eating pussy, I&#39;m thinking to myself "little dick". (ducks and runs for cover)
By the way, your picture is terrific&#33; You look like the type of woman I&#39;m attracted to but can&#39;t possibly satisfy&#33;

Lloyd

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by lloyd_838@Jun 5 2004, 05:11 AM
Kinda makes ya feel like a male lesbian, though&#33; Small dick = big clit&#33;
Well, even though I have a big dick, I listen to Indigo Girls, so I think I know what you&#39;re talking about. ;)

And then there are the lesbian separatists, who could never decide if I were a friend (because I have brown skin) or an enemy (because I have a penis).

Jon (Hey, we both like the ladies.)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 5 2004, 06:37 AM
See that&#39;s where a big guy has the advantage- he doesn&#39;t really have to be all that good, he just has to be able to maintain an erection for a decent period of time.
Please spare me the big-dicked dude who&#39;s not &#39;all that good&#39;. I&#39;ve met too many guys with big cocks who think their only job is to lie back, get hard and get serviced. I&#39;d rather get busy with a dude who knows how to both give and receive, regardless of his endowment. I don&#39;t really get off on someone who just lies there and sweats. I want a partner who works as much as I do.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Surely the question was simple. Someone wanted to know what &#39;small&#39; means. As I and many others have dicks over 8&#39;&#39; I would say that anyone with only, say, 7&#39;&#39; is small. As for the guys who say they have only 5.5&#39;&#39; I would say they have a medical problem. Therefore, size is relative to the questioner.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would say that 5.5 to 6.5 inches in lenght is average. 4 inches and under is small. 8 inches or more is big.

I don&#39;t look at average guys and think they are small or less of a man. I think they are just average or normally equiped, so to speak.

curvedandthick

Just Browsing
Media
I learned that if you want to know what a woman wants you have to ask. My best friend is my sister and we talk about everything. She said that she and most of the women she knows perfer a THICK penis, length is not that important. Actually they say that guys with long penis cause more discomfort than pleasure because they keep banging against their cervix. A thick penis gives them the sensation of fullness. With that in mind a would assume the perfect penis would be average length and above average in girth.