Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What would be your weirdest sexual experience ? :rolleyes:
more awkward than weird.. here it goes.

I once met passive guy in chat and he invited me to his place to come and fuck him. I agreed and arrived hot and ready.
We both got naked, he had good body and nice looking ass.
He bent over, asking for doggie style fuck.
I came behind him with my cock hard, tried to push it into his ass and..... nothing! I just couldn't penetrate that ass. Tried lube, other condom, different position... nothing helped. It was as if his ass was locked.

Finally we gave up, I gave him good suck and went disappointed back home.
For the record, I had fucked others (men and women) without any problem!

thesex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
more awkward than weird.. here it goes.

I once met passive guy in chat and he invited me to his place to come and fuck him. I agreed and arrived hot and ready.
We both got naked, he had good body and nice looking ass.
He bent over, asking for doggie style fuck.
I came behind him with my cock hard, tried to push it into his ass and..... nothing! I just couldn't penetrate that ass. Tried lube, other condom, different position... nothing helped. It was as if his ass was locked.

Finally we gave up, I gave him good suck and went disappointed back home.
For the record, I had fucked others (men and women) without any problem!

Wow, that is really awkward!

thesex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I haven't had any awkward situations while having sex!Just the one in the restaurant, it was quick and funny, my condom fell, I knocked my head on Cistern etc. It was so funny, but it doesn't sound when I tell it :p

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I haven't had any awkward situations while having sex!Just the one in the restaurant, it was quick and funny, my condom fell, I knocked my head on Cistern etc. It was so funny, but it doesn't sound when I tell it :p

Obviously you are British, live in a British Commonwealth country, or speak British English. Others will be wondering what you mean by "cistern."

For us Americans, a cistern is generally a place where rain water is stored. For Brits, it is something else.

In British English, a "toilet" is the little room which contains what we Americans call the toilet. They sometimes speak of visiting the toilet, or say that someone is in the toilet. The cistern is the toilet tank; the pan is the bottom part of the toilet. To us Americans, it sounds totally bizarre to say that someone is in the toilet.

In public, what we call a restroom, men's room, etc., Brits often refer to as the "public convenience," or sometimes just the "convenience." Often there is a sign with the word "convenience" on it, and an arrow. I've used that term here, but usually people do not understand it.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
actually it does sound funny!

and also reminds me of one time I had sex with my first girl friend and the condom torn up right when I blew my load.... she wasn't on pills so first thing on the morning we went to a clinic to get her "the day after" pill. man, to think I could have become daddy in the age of 21! :eek:

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Obviously you are British, live in a British Commonwealth country, or speak British English. Others will be wondering what you mean by "cistern."

For us Americans, a cistern is generally a place where rain water is stored. For Brits, it is something else.

In British English, a "toilet" is the little room which contains what we Americans call the toilet. They sometimes speak of visiting the toilet, or say that someone is in the toilet. The cistern is the toilet tank; the pan is the bottom part of the toilet. To us Americans, it sounds totally bizarre to say that someone is in the toilet.

In public, what we call a restroom, men's room, etc., Brits often refer to as the "public convenience," or sometimes just the "convenience." Often there is a sign with the word "convenience" on it, and an arrow. I've used that term here, but usually people do not understand it.
So, do *you* have any experience with "cisterns"? :)

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

I've never seen that...only on a convenience store which doesnt sell a lavatory but bread,butter,milk etc etc.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
actually it does sound funny!

and also reminds me of one time I had sex with my first girl friend and the condom torn up right when I blew my load.... she wasn't on pills so first thing on the morning we went to a clinic to get her "the day after" pill. man, to think I could have become daddy in the age of 21! :eek:

I was 21 when i had my 4th child LOL!!!

BTW,its called the 'Morning After Pill'