Your wife/gf has a mega-hung co-worker...

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Suppose your wife/gf goes out for a ladies night,for drinks with some female co-workers. and she tells you the topic came up, that one of the males at work is hung huge.. and a few of the women there have slept with him and discussed it in graphic detail at ladies night out. (we know women talk just as dirty, if not dirtier than men, lol especially if the drinks are flowing)

How do you feel about this? Jealous? Turned on? Insecure?

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Suppose your wife/gf goes out for a ladies night,for drinks with some female co-workers. and she tells you the topic came up, that one of the males at work is hung huge.. and a few of the women there have slept with him and discussed it in graphic detail at ladies night out. (we know women talk just as dirty, if not dirtier than men, lol especially if the drinks are flowing)

All of the above!

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Probably turned on and humored because I have been the subject of such discussions. At a farm party in college I caught my gf at the time bragging about my size to all my female friends. And this was a couple days after she claimed that women don't talk about sex like men. I walked up to them from the side of the porch they could not see, I heard what she was saying. As soon as they saw me there was silence. I had to laugh about the situation.

Throt4hung

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Id be TURNED ON ! and won't get it out go my mind until we have him in our bed

mPOV2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Probably turned on and humored because I have been the subject of such discussions. At a farm party in college I caught my gf at the time bragging about my size to all my female friends. And this was a couple days after she claimed that women don't talk about sex like men. I walked up to them from the side of the porch they could not see, I heard what she was saying. As soon as they saw me there was silence. I had to laugh about the situation.
yeah, but did any of them later hit on you?

mPOV2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

turned on- did it happen to you?

Reactions: MilfBanger78

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
turned on- did it happen to you?

Many yrs ago...in my early 20s... my GF worked at home depot. there was a black guy who apparently was packing major BBC and had slept with many of the female workers there, married and single. It was common gossip among the girls at ladies night. My GF and I at the time were swingers, and had a few female fuck buddies from her job. I joked to her we should bring the black co-worker in but she just said she had no interest. i was never insecure, i'm a decent size, it actually turned me on lol.

Later on as I kinda got bored with her (long story) Sometimes i used to fantasize during sex that she snuck to his apartment after work to get pounded.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, my wife had an ex BF/fuck buddy who was very hung, at least 9-10 inches.......but what she didn't tell me Is that he was the UPS guy that serviced her job. And her apparently. The word got around about his big dick, and most of the women working there were always seeming to show up when he was there. I did ask her how big he was...but all she would say was that his dick hung a coupe of inches below his boxers, soft!! Thats a big dick! BUT...she also said he never got as hard as I do...he was hard enough to fuck, but not rigid.

BiAlex39

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Turns me on…my wife said one girl she was out with described her husband as being well hung and they went in to detail as my wife had boyfriends who were well hung too..when she got hoke and told me this….she watched me jackoff as she described their conversation

BiAlex39

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, my wife had an ex BF/fuck buddy who was very hung, at least 9-10 inches.......but what she didn't tell me Is that he was the UPS guy that serviced her job. And her apparently. The word got around about his big dick, and most of the women working there were always seeming to show up when he was there. I did ask her how big he was...but all she would say was that his dick hung a coupe of inches below his boxers, soft!! Thats a big dick! BUT...she also said he never got as hard as I do...he was hard enough to fuck, but not rigid.
My wife had a fedex guy who stopped in weekly at her job…black guy and she said they flirted and she said he had quite the bulge but never got to experience him…I wish she did…she told me fantasies of him bending her over her desk and fucking her while one of her co-workers watched

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm fine with it because my wife is dedicated to me and tells me repeatedly how much she loves and desires me. So, we'd probably have a laugh about the story.

A past girlfriend told me about some of the previous guys she had been with that were comparable to my size or bigger, which was about 5 or so out of around 65 guys she could remember. Usually this topic only came up when she was actively ensuring I was at my maximum size and commenting on just how big I was while sucking me and stroking me. A few were longer, a few were thick like me, but I was a rare combination of length and girth, which was just right for her.

It did turn me on as she was with me, sucking me, stroking me, fucking me, seeking me out for sex all the time for a reason ... I sexually satisfied her ... every single time. Our sexual chemistry was amazing so we continued to have fun together long after we realized we were never going to be in a permanent relationship

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd ask her what she thought of him and if she indicated interest, I'd have her ask him to join in us in a MFM threesome.

Actually, I'm only half kidding. I'd still do the threesome, but just not with any current co-worker of either of ours, as we've always kept a lid on our swinging activities and word would get out to others in the workplace, especially given the scenario of gossipy fellow employees.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife met this guy through her niece. He was hung like a mini baseball bat as she described it. He warned her some women couldn't handle his size and when he unveiled his penis she was like holy crap. She tried to have sex but he was so big she said she couldnt even get his penis in. He said most men want a big penis but dont understand that it can suck because he gets turned down more and its a curse not a trophy! So she tried again a second time, more wine, and still couldnt get his penis in. So he and she jacked him off on her titties. It doesnt turn me on one way or another. I don't really give a shit. But I laugh at the story. Some women like it. Some dont. Whatever.

Although a women at a bar we were in was listening to our conversation and leaned so far to hear it she almost fell off the chair. That was funny! Voyeur!

Hope you all like that story!

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Turns me on…my wife said one girl she was out with described her husband as being well hung and they went in to detail as my wife had boyfriends who were well hung too..when she got hoke and told me this….she watched me jackoff as she described their conversation
This is exactly what would happen at our house. I love to jack off when my wife talks about other men.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My partner and I have an open relationship and we went with a couple and he was big. I mean 8 inch plus big. And she doesn't go around bragging that she got fucked by an 8+ inch sized dick.

Likewise there was some woman who had these ginormous sized tits who could have certainly used a breast reduction.

They were just big bodyparts and we just don't put any thought to it....