Your wife/gf has a mega-hung co-worker...

t_o

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Suppose your wife/gf goes out for a ladies night,for drinks with some female co-workers. and she tells you the topic came up, that one of the males at work is hung huge.. and a few of the women there have slept with him and discussed it in graphic detail at ladies night out. (we know women talk just as dirty, if not dirtier than men, lol especially if the drinks are flowing)

How do you feel about this? Jealous? Turned on? Insecure?
No cause I’m usually the one they’re talking about

CumLovingMWM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Turns me on…my wife said one girl she was out with described her husband as being well hung and they went in to detail as my wife had boyfriends who were well hung too..when she got hoke and told me this….she watched me jackoff as she described their conversation
That's hot af

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not gonna lie this sounds gay. If I found out about MY woman fantasized about big dicks past I'd get rid of her. My opinion though. It goes back to the male ego though. Some people here think they are big. Unless your 8+ inches long by 6+ girth minimum....you are forgetful to them as far as size goes lol forget us small guys.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife had a fedex guy who stopped in weekly at her job…black guy and she said they flirted and she said he had quite the bulge but never got to experience him…I wish she did…she told me fantasies of him bending her over her desk and fucking her while one of her co-workers watched
That would be super hot, wouldn't it?

AvgBritLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Suppose your wife/gf goes out for a ladies night,for drinks with some female co-workers. and she tells you the topic came up, that one of the males at work is hung huge.. and a few of the women there have slept with him and discussed it in graphic detail at ladies night out. (we know women talk just as dirty, if not dirtier than men, lol especially if the drinks are flowing)

A bit of everything to be honest. Knowing people are having conversations about size is hot in itself. Turned on to know they're going into so much detail. Always jealous and a bit nervous that she might be interested as well

Reactions: amazzzed2

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Npw

Does it actually make you harder and less likely to cum quickly , like it does for me?
I’ve never really noticed a difference for me in that regard. I just know that I love to hear about her past and also guys she knows now that she finds attractive.

Reactions: amazzzed2

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Turned on. Then I want to jerk off.