Your Worst Net Experiences

amadeupname

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On another board long ago I got into increasingly explicit flirting that ended up going offline into e-mails before I realized that it had gone further than I wanted it to. I am married and felt bad for doing it. (call me old-fashioned) I disengaged from the interaction with the woman. I never expressly identified myself to her but I think I gave enough clues that she probably figured it out.

About that time she, being a very skilled seductress, got an unattached guy interested enough that he supposedly flew to see her, got serious, etc., but eventually broke it off. From the comments I saw she apparently had some severe mood swings and probably some other issues.

I thereafter saw her post numerous times on a board, increasingly "out there" until she abruptly stopped posting about a year and a half ago.

As strange as it sounds I have wondered if she is okay since then, given her problems. Although she told me her name (supposedly) I don't want to chance it by actually trying to get in touch with her to find out. I got this weird vibe that she was unstable. There are some problems we don't need.
My rules I learned for posting:

1. Don't agree to allow PMs or e-mails. You then can't be pressured. Keep it all public.

2. Don't post your location. Don't use even your first name, or other identifying information such as where you grew up, what you do for a living or anything else someone can use to stalk you. Your IP address will identify the area but only the forum administrator will know it. Real photos? Forget it. You are asking for trouble. Your photos can be pasted into any other context. This applies to all forums, not just sex forums.

3. Don't use the same username on a sex board that you use elsewhere. Remember that one piece of info from an innocuous board can be combined with other info from another board to track you down.

4. Anything and everything you read can be true, false, a lie, a fantasy, a confession, the friendly banter of a sweetie, or the deranged rambling of a serial killer who is munching on their most recent victim while chatting with you. Don't assume anything, especially that you have figured out who and what they are.

5. What you post on the internet may last forever. Do you want your mama or daughter to see it and know it is yours?

quintessence

Just Browsing
Media

1. Don't agree to allow PMs or e-mails. You then can't be pressured. Keep it all public.

2. Don't post your location. Don't use even your first name, or other identifying information such as where you grew up, what you do for a living or anything else someone can use to stalk you. Your IP address will identify the area but only the forum administrator will know it. Real photos? Forget it. You are asking for trouble. Your photos can be pasted into any other context. This applies to all forums, not just sex forums.

3. Don't use the same username on a sex board that you use elsewhere. Remember that one piece of info from an innocuous board can be combined with other info from another board to track you down.

4. Anything and everything you read can be true, false, a lie, a fantasy, a confession, the friendly banter of a sweetie, or the deranged rambling of a serial killer who is munching on their most recent victim while chatting with you. Don't assume anything, especially that you have figured out who and what they are.

5. What you post on the internet may last forever. Do you want your mama or daughter to see it and know it is yours?

The Internet is Serious Business.:tongue:

Never had any horrific stories, probably because I'm so conservative.

Just used my common sense and it has always got me out of a jam.

Q.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started internet chatting and shit when I was about thirteen...strangely there were alot more teens and stuff doing that when I was around that age.

At about fourteen I started phone sex with guys. I'd chat up guys from all over the US and stuff and then get their phone numbers. On the odd occasion I'd give out my number.

I've always been wildly imaginative and sexual; I would create really erotic stories and tell the guys over the phone what I'd do to them and how I liked to be done...and I even got a little fanbase going locally.

It all came to a head when I started talking to a guy who wouldn't let go after he'd busted his nut. He called me every hour on the hour and wanted to move me out to his place. I told him I didn't want anything to do with him, but he kept calling.

Of course my parents found out when he called all through the night. I got in sooo much trouble and in hind sight I see how dangerous that experience could have been, but thankfully never escalated to.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met someone who I thought was a true friend, opened myself up, which is hard for me to do, and it turned out she was pretty much just a sack of shit. Made it really hard to trust people after that.