Your WTF moment of the day

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We already had a thread about quote of the day or thought of the day. I just thought that there were enough weird things out there that I'd like to bring to you. Share along if you've got one too.

Today I kick this thread off with what happens when you get curious to see the worlds largest penis.

http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/2923139

The answer is an exploding whale.
:cool:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about, "WTF, the link doesn't work for me!"

The message I get is
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
- <response>
<error>1</error>

<message>Trackback pings must use HTTP POST</message>

</response>

Ah, well, I'm sure someone who knows their way around computers will come along and make it a veiwable link.

Pecker, you could see that?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
(Not today, yesterday)...

My mom, sister and I went to the store and when we were walking towards the entrance, some girl and guy asked if we had any spare change because they ran out of gas and they were stranded up the street. So, we each gave them about a dollar worth of change. When we were on our way home we stopped at the liquor store (up the street) to buy my step-dad a six pack of beer. And what do you know? At the liquor store stood the same couple, only now each with their own paper-bag-covered forty ounces of beer!:eek: WTF?!!:mad::biggrin1: Now, granted, we knew when we gave them the change they were probably lying about their situation, but still, it was pretty fucked up to actually see they were liars and how they spent the money (our money)!:mad::rolleyes:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Pecker said:
WTF? This gal was either in a big hurry or she's drunk....

Drunk!:biggrin1: Hey, I think that's the girl from last night!:biggrin1::tongue:

The link worked for me, Gillette.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
today i was driving to work and this woman in a car came flying across a medium and almost hit me. All her tires exploded, smoke flying, and the bottom of her car busted spilling liquid everywhere. I swurved just in time to move out of the way, i turned around and was like, "WTF?"

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Gillette said:
Pecker's link worked fine, Bryan's is the one that gave me difficulty.

Grrr, really wanted to see that whale.

Yeah, I just tried Bryan's link now (for the first time) and I got the same message. I should have known you weren't talking about Pecker!:redface: He's GREAT with computers!!:biggrin1::tongue:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Today I was in my usual half hour lunch rush, i phoned in my usual roast beef, dressed (dat's wid lettuce an' tomato for dose of u NOT from N'Awlins, "dawlin") and went to pick it up. A little birdie told me there was something strange about the package but i didn't stop to look until i got back to work. Then i opened it. A cheeseburger? On toast?? WTF!?!

I ate it.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Some times people get obsessed with a body part and take it to the extreme. If you know about bodybuilding, and steriods that you already know this story.​

http://www.youtube.com/watch_fullscreen?video_id=jw3YLaFSrt8&l=136&t=OEgsToPDskJlHgVZVlFxXxLf2VAx9b5b&s=8B942B8E081CA945:E0B7F25EE5C82C03&fs=1&title=Gregg%20Valentino%20on%20an%20steroids%20test%20trip

I think he is such a loser for taking roids. He must hace nuts the size of raisins, LOL.

Here are the showtimes of when it next airs on t.v.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tvlistings/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=55107&gid=0&channel=TLC
:cool:

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted this in the random thoughts thrread, but how's this one?

Kids asked my date tonight for her autograph! WTF? :confused:

Oh, and I had a date tonight, who is gorgeous... WTF? :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
roosevelt said:
I posted this in the random thoughts thrread, but how's this one?

Kids asked my date tonight for her autograph! WTF? :confused:

Oh, and I had a date tonight, who is gorgeous... WTF? :biggrin1:
Ha, I've twice been stopped and asked to autograph fairly ragged-looking copies of 1970s paperbacks. Fuck alone knows who I also am, or how I got to keep looking at least 20 years too young to be the person in question. I was fairly flustered on both occasions (once in a tram, and once in the midst of Christmas shopping with about ten bags weighing me down)... so I just signed 'em. :shrug: