Your WTF moment of the day

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My WTF moment, the Amish are mourning the death of the milkman who killed those 5 school girls. WTF, talk about turning the other cheek.

"http://apnews.excite.com/article/20061008/D8KK4BUO0.html"

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]Amish Mourn Gunman in School Rampage[/FONT]

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's beautiful, and yes there is a close resemblence to Jessica Simpson, and inexplicably, she's "in love" with me (her words, not mine) she's also a bio chem major, just signed a recording contract, and used to work as a model...:eek: (WTF does she see in me?!?!?):confused:

I'll go with Lucky Jeff, Lucky....:cool: :biggrin1:

oh, and the kids where random kids sitting in the restaurant, I don't have any...

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
roosevelt said:
She's beautiful, ...and inexplicably, she's "in love" with me (her words, not mine) she's also a bio chem major, just signed a recording contract, and used to work as a model...:eek: (WTF does she see in me?!?!?):confused:
I'll go with Lucky Jeff, Lucky....:cool: :biggrin1: ...
The whole blacksmith thing is really sexy and intriguing, Roosevelt. I'm sure she's captivated by that, and your many other charms.

All love is inexplicable. Mine, likewise. Enjoy!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
roosevelt said:
She's beautiful, and yes there is a close resemblence to Jessica Simpson, and inexplicably, she's "in love" with me (her words, not mine) she's also a bio chem major, just signed a recording contract, and used to work as a model...:eek: (WTF does she see in me?!?!?):confused:

I'll go with Lucky Jeff, Lucky....:cool: :biggrin1:

oh, and the kids where random kids sitting in the restaurant, I don't have any...

I think the more appropriate answer is "Why DOESN'T she see in you". You are intellegent, good looking, talented, funny, hung like a mule--what's not to love?:smile:

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, thanks, I actually, think I'm pretty cool, but I'm always in awe when a beautiful woman thinks I'm something special.

I'm not down on myself, I think I'm awesome, I'm just aware that most women don't...:biggrin1: so when one does, I enjoy it, and appreciate it.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
dreamer20 said:
But you are Blanche! You are! :rolleyes: What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR2yicUCDZM

Does this mean that you are fattyphobic Bryan?:wink:

LOL, well played dreamer. As for the last qoute? No, even tounge-and-cheek I cant deny, I had a "sista' big bone" :biggrin1:

While talking about big girls check this one out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_fullscreen?video_id=m1ZAHCogGb8&l=15&t=OEgsToPDskK9aQOz5SmFA9RWaLHvXcMd&s=8B942B8E081CA945:E0B7F25EE5C82C03&fs=1&title=BellyDrop

She could hardly even breathe, definately wtf.
:cool:

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[warning: rant on]

Faculty member calling me this morning: "Hello, Mr. NCbear." [He's very formal because he's from a rather formal culture in Africa.] "I need to know how to submit a 50-page NIH application due Monday. It's not quite finished."

WTF?? Usually, people give us at least five days' warning, because the whole institution knows it's both necessary and our policy. And what does he mean, It's not quite finished??

"Oh, and I need help writing it."

DOUBLE WTF. He eventually said he had a $500K idea that he'd been toying with writing down for a while; I eventually said most people with $500K ideas who've never submitted a grant application before take 3-6 months to create their proposals. [I was trying to be gentle. Proposal development can take up to a year, or even longer.]

He may have gotten the picture: "Oh, so you don't think it would be a good idea to try to meet the Monday deadline?"

[NO, I thought very loudly in his general direction. There was a long pause.] "Have you talked with your chairperson and dean?"

"No, why?"

TRIPLE WTF. [Because they have to approve your submitting the application, dumbass. In most universities, your time is not yours to direct. It's your supervisor's responsibility to direct you as to what you can/should be doing. If I have to scramble to meet a deadline, I want to know that your chairperson and dean approve of what you're doing.]

End result: I had to place two quick phone calls--to his chairperson and dean, of course--to make him back off from his "gotta get it out Monday" mentality. So now he's pissed because I didn't move heaven and earth to help him write his grant proposal and create his budget for him within the next three business days (my office is currently helping one center director with a $1.7 million proposal, another with a $2 million proposal, and two faculty members with a third $750K proposal--all three due within the next seven business days, all three to be submitted to Federal agencies, and all three on the chancellor's radar screen).

What a WTFer. I found it extremely difficult even to be minimally civil to the man.

NCbear

[rant off]

DAMITOL = today's wonder drug :biggrin1:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
dreamer20 said:
I could get that clip to work bryan. She maust have sat on it.:biggrin1:

However you must admit that fat is sensuous, as seen in this clip:wink:

http://www.goyk.com/video.asp?path=622

First let me say, I had a connection when I was first going to coment than... boom it was gone...(dare I say it?). In any case I saw what happened to the link so Here it is again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAUWxGedTx0

Oh, and by the way, That was no milkshake it was a milkquake. Still if she feels sexy, more power to her.

This one goes from WTF to WTFH (what the fucking hell?)

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answers/recipes/X0001_BUTCHER.html

Not for the faint of heart. Just goes to show how sick the world can get.
:puke:​

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I was on my way to school this morning on the train and the power on the train went out. I ended up having to walk to school, did I mention I had no idea where I was going? But I'm a great navigator :cool: Turns out one of the trains ahead of us had de-railed......go figure.