Your Zodiac Sign

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I tend to take astrology with a grain of salt (well, more like a truckload of salt), I have to admit that I totally fit the Scorpio description. Even my ascendent is Scorpio, which is pretty rare apparently.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Here is my descriptor... I am a Libra... I have been accused of being all the things first highlighted in the analysis, specifically diplomatic, charming, flirtatious and self-indulgent (the latter I will accept as I love me!). Damn!

Diplomaitic, Urbane, Romantic, Charming, Easygoing, Sociable, Idealistic and Peaceable
Indecisive, Changeable, Gullible, Easily Infuenced, Flirtatious and Self-IndulgentLibrans are the Zodiac's seekers of balance, harmony and justice. Librans do best when paired up with others. They do not really care to be alone. Those they pair with can count on them to be fair and avoid conflict if possible.

Often Libras may seem a bit indecisive. This is because in their efforts to be fair they must study every angle of a situation before making a decision. They really are out to do what is best for all. Libras are master strategists and organizers. Librans are friendly, sociable and can charm anyone who engages them in conversation. When bored they quickly become lethargic and may need those around them to supply the spark to get them back on track.

Librans love to know everything about the people around them. They are always diplomatic and not averse to compromise--particularly if it will avoid discord. While Librans may not be team leaders, they can be counted on to plan any project's steps well. Their sense of fairness will also help lessen the number of conflicts that arise between project members. Libra's great gift to us all is we can trust them to be unbiased in their decisions at all times.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome... Here I am according to the site Naughty posted.

Sun in Aries
Moon in Aquarius
Ascendant in Libra (whatever that means)

Allegedly, your sun tells what your inner person is like, your moon is how you see yourself, and your Rising is how others see you.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's what I got. Based on my personality on here (which is true to life) do you think this is anywhere close?

Sun in Cancer, Moon in Capricorn You were born with the Sun in Cancer and the Moon in Capricorn. When you were born, you were basically under the influence of the Sun in Cancer. This gave you a potential to lead a natural life, to enjoy pleasure, and to live as simply as possible. The sign of Cancer also gave you a strong attachment to homelike habits, family, and other domestic elements. Outwardly you tend to restrain your material ambitions - accumulation of things or of power. Capricorn also gives a sense of time; you go into seclusion to plan your long-term projects at any level. Your personality is somewhat cold and antagonistic to people and to certain ideas. You are difficult to win over and be friendly with. The Moon in Capricorn takes away much of the gratification you should find in pleasurable actions. If you can somehow exert control over your personality, so that your inner core can be reflected on the outside, you will definitely have a smoother and more pleasant life.

Ascendant in Aries, Mars in the Sixth House At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Aries was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Mars is located in the sixth house. Aries is the first sign of the zodiacal belt and its natives seem also desirous of being "first" in all activities with which they happen to be involved. The cardinality of the sign makes you extremely active and capable of displaying ambition, impulsiveness, courage, and boldness in order to satisfy your desire for prominence in the world. The general course of your life will be filled with many 'ups' and 'downs' and changes conforming very much with the psychological nature of your temperament. Whether you triumph or not in life depends on your ability to develop your most positive inborn qualities and, simultaneously, exert some control over your less favorable characteristics, such as a lack of prudence, and a certain disregard for the feelings and opinions of others. Aries gives a tendency for its natives to be inclined to politics and public work. You should be successful (or at least attempt to be so) in any work or activity that necessitates pioneering ideas and/or a militant disposition. You also appear to have an ardent attitude in any project that somehow or another involves new concepts or original work and in which you are given a position of leadership. One of your problems is that in your love for achievement in novel projects you tend to destroy old concepts and former contributions which would, perhaps, have been useful for your endeavors. Impulsive, critical, despising mean or dubious acts, you will create many excellent friendships but also important enemies. Your life is rich in passion and ardent love. In sexual matters you are quick, aggressive, and to the point. You also are a lover of pleasures, which you feel with a bright, open, and sparkling character. Mars, the ruler of your life events, is found located in the sixth house. This location of Mars, is not altogether harmonious with the sign which it rules. The sixth house denotes subordination and limitations. Unfortunately, the more you resist these impositions of destiny, the more tied and bound to them you will find yourself. If you can view the naturally imposed limitations with perspective, the better and faster solution will come flowing throughout life as if magically produced.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I'm screwed--it says my planet is Pluto. Fucking Pluto! The planet they took out of commision.

It also lies by telling me that my cities are Baltimore, Washington D.C. and Liverpool--as well as New Orleans. I can barely tolerate New Orleans.

Then again it does indicate other things correctly.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Scarily true!
Astrological Characteristics Scorpio:

scorpio42.gif
The SCORPIO Oct. 24 - Nov. 21
Determined, Forceful, Emotional, Intuitive, Powerful, Passionate, Exciting and MagneticJealous, Resentful, Compulsive, Obsessive, Secretive and Obstinate
scorpio1.jpg
Intuitive and ever curious, Scorpios are the great investigators of the Zodiac. They want to know everything about everyone. When an answer is needed, a Scorpio will find it for you. Unfortunately Scorpios seem to see only in black and white. They always have their own agenda and never fail to promote it.

Scorpios are the masters of their fate. They know only one way to live: on their own terms. They do not live life but attack it. When life hands them a loss, they do not waste time sulking, but rather continue on their path, sure they will eventually succeed. Scorpios are driven by their intense passions and desires. Often they are seen as imperious.

Scorpios are a secretive lot. Those around them may never know the depth of their passions. Probing the Scorpio psyche will only make them leery and cause them to flee. Whether in business or play, Scorpios love to compete. Indeed to do well, they must have an opponent. Scorpios do not take slights well. If you cross them be assured they will retaliate with their full force. Scorpios never quit and never surrender. If anyone can get a difficult task done it is a Scorpio.
The Scorpio In Love:
Scorpios have a dark and mysterious style which, combined with an irresistible personal magnetism, creates a fascination in members of the opposite sex. They ooze sexual excitement and require a partner who can keep up with their marvelous capacity for taking everything to the limit and far beyond. For Scorpios, emotions run deep, and their faculty of intuition is remarkably accurate, so their antennae can pick out a prospective partner at first sight. They need, however, to keep a part of themselves private and personal. They can react vigorously should a lover trespass in their personal domain.

Scorpios can be unduly domineering in personal relationships, especially should they perceive their partner to be weaker than themselves. Their biggest problem is finding someone who, while strong enough to maintain a tempestuous lifestyle, is interesting enough to remain a challenge. Once they find the right person they will mate for life.
Famous Scorpians Include:
Marie Antoinette, Marie Curie, Martin Luther, Theodore Roosevelt, Bill Gates, Lorne Michaels, Picasso, William Penn, Christopher Columbus, Sally Field, Joni Mitchell, Mohammed, Prince Charles, Goldie Hawn, Roberto Goizueta, and Voltaire
Ideal Jobs Include:
Scorpions are well-suited for careers as doctors, investigators, ecologists, managers, engineers, navigators and secret agents.Lucky Numbers:
8, 17, 26, 35, 44, 53Planet: PlutoStar Stone: OpalElement: Water

Symbol : Scorpion
Ruling Planet: Pluto
Keywords: Powerful, passionate, intense
Polarity: Negative
Duality or Gender: Feminine
Element: Water
Quality: Fixed
Body Areas: Sexual organs
Countries: Korea, Norway, Bavaria, Syria and South
Africa
Cities: New Orleans, Baltimore, Liverpool,
Washington, D.C.
Stone: Opal
Colors: Maroon, Dark Red, Black
Similarity to Chinese Sign : PIG

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sun in Gemini, Moon in Libra • Ascendant in Capricorn, Saturn in the Second House • Saturn in the Second House • Venus in the Fourth House • Sun in the Fifth House • Moon in the Ninth House

Sun in Gemini, Moon in Libra

You were born with the Sun in Gemini and the Moon in Libra. Your inner thoughts and emotions can be totally harmonious with your actions and surroundings. The Sun in Gemini lends you a powerful intellect and natural ability to work effectively with concepts. Your mind is versatile and fond of changes. Your facility of speech enhances your personality considerably. You are well aware that you are very clever. You approach life with energy and a high activity level.

You have a need for physical and intellectual freedom. As a result, it is very difficult for you to commit yourself to a permanent relationship. The words forever and always frighten you.

You have a connoisseur's appreciation for the arts, good food, and elegant fashions. You will be successful in your relationships, if you exert your will. Because you are exposed to others so much, you will be greatly influenced by your associations.

Because you are so susceptible to changing influences, a steady partner in life will channel your diffuseness and set you moving in one direction.

Ascendant in Capricorn, Saturn in the Second House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Capricorn was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Saturn is located in the second house.

The sign of Capricorn denotes an existence in which temperament is very important. You will give an image of ambition, persistence, will power, consistency and perseverance. You were born with the tendencies to seek material, social, and, perhaps, even political power.

Capricorn tends to a challenging life which forces you to exert all your resources in order to triumph. Because of your tact and prudence, you will be favored with the good will of important people.

Your mind is egocentric, rational and you have a natural tendency toward scepticism. Able to work hard, you will bear obstacles and frustrations with patience.

You will proceed with prudence in your love life and in all other activities. You will seriously consider all of the ramifications of a relationship, especially the aspects of your independence, and you will not commit yourself to a partner until you are sure of your choice. After that however there is a tendency to conduct a peaceful and quiet life.

You are very economical in your daily activities, and if you do not exert some control over this trait, it could appear as rather mean.
You are best placed in governmental, municipal, political, or large business organizations where hierarchy is very exactly defined. The key word for your professional orientation is responsibility.

You have a tendency to give your life to the acquisition of wealth. At first glance, Saturn here denotes that the life is geared to hard work, lack of opportunities, and gains through method, responsibility, labor, and heavy trading. Nothing comes easy to you, especially money. You have to work hard, but the possibilities are that very slowly you will rise in life to an undreamed position of financial success.

Saturn in the Second House

Saturn is found in the second house at the time of your birth. This is not a very favorable astrological circumstance for the general course of financial matters in your life.

It might be difficult to maintain a relatively fair position because of financial losses. You might also take financial matters too serious, and burden yourself with worries about them.

Your arduous and dedicated work might produce little for you financially, but it does help to strengthen your self-worth and your appreciation of other values. Therefore, do not be discouraged. Saturn often grants a fairly normal financial status at an older age if one exerts oneself in this direction.

If you make an effort to acquire greater enthusiasm in business, coupled with more liberality, life will change by the same degree.

Venus in the Fourth House

Venus was found in the fourth house at the time of your birth. This is usually a very favorable and fruitful position that grants excellent family relationships within peaceful and beautiful environments.

This position indicates many social affairs, feasts, parties, celebrations, and related activities. Near the end of your life you should experience financial gain and an overall economic improvement. A natural lover of country life and nature, you will find many opportunities to gratify these sentiments.

Sun in the Fifth House

The Sun was found in the fifth house at the time of your birth. This is a very significant location for the Sun.

There seems to be a progressive and gradual expansion of your feelings, especially the generative ones, throughout the years. Your life is oriented towards success in matters of enterprises, businesses, speculations, and society and pleasurable activities. Your love life promises to be very rich and will list many rewarding emotional attachments. In love you conduct yourself with dignity and certain poise.

Your pride is very sensitive in matters connected with your emotional nature. You are easily injured if your possessiveness and majesty in love is threatened. You can be very magnanimous and forgiving with the object of your love, and you will extend many positive qualities along with natural protection and strength.

Moon in the Ninth House

The Moon was found in the ninth house at the time of birth. Your higher mind has the potential to expertly reflect the teachings of elevated knowledge that you may receive throughout your life. You will have an ability to quickly adjust to varying conditions.

You are endowed with a clever and resourceful imagination, and a mind which is receptive to ideals, higher thoughts, and perhaps even metaphysical matters.

Throughout life you are going to solve many critical situations by your ingenious and highly inventive mind which has an abundance of new and humane plans and ideas.

Some truths, some fallacies and a few contradictions too. But of course among such generalisations that's natural.

I'd like to see one saying a person (who actually turned out that way) was born mean and was pre-destined for a life of evil misdeeds.:rolleyes:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well - no offence to the people who like this kind of stuff but I just don't buy it (so stay out of the thread Banisters - no!), I do however like to read these kind of things to see, not if they 'get' me, but to see how cleverly written they are in order to be open enough to allow the reader to interpret their own life / experiences from it. Mine was quite good. I found myself saying 'yeah, that's not far off' and (the very telling) 'I nver thought about it that way' as I read the paragraphs. At least every 2nd or 3rd snippet of info I could apply to myself - if I chose to. However I don't - I just think this is cleverly written stuff and that my personality and subconscious are far more complex than can be explained by the postition of heavenly bodies. Reading other people's 'charts' just confirms this as I can identify with a lot of the points in those too - even the ones that are completely different to my own.

Here's the snippet that I like best - I like to think it is true - but it is mere coincidence that it came up in my 'chart':

Your sexual life will be highly varied and intense. When you fall in love, you feel as if the limitations of your personality are dissolving and you are receptive to everything that exists. :smile:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well - no offence to the people who like this kind of stuff but I just don't buy it (so stay out of the thread Banisters - no!), I do however like to read these kind of things to see, not if they 'get' me, but to see how cleverly written they are in order to be open enough to allow the reader to interpret their own life / experiences from it. Mine was quite good. I found myself saying 'yeah, that's not far off' and (the very telling) 'I nver thought about it that way' as I read the paragraphs. At least every 2nd or 3rd snippet of info I could apply to myself - if I chose to. [/I]

Nancy Reagan steered White House policies with this shit. So it has to be accurate. :rolleyes: No - Manly, I was skeptical at first and the same thing happened to me. The decription of my sign, Leo, pretty much described me. But as I started reading the descriptions of the other signs on here I can see myself as a Virgo, Taurus and parts of many others. So yeah - maybe it is a bunch of bull. They are just generalizations the human condition that can apply to everybody. It's funny how people agree with most of the positive traits of their sign and disagree with the negative traits. I suppose that if some of the descriptions are more true than false many would think that there is some validity here no matter how ridiculous it seems. The day to day horiscopes I have found to be way off, consistently.

But it is fun to think that somehow our orgin and destiny lies in the stars. We are cosmic stuff. It's hokey but powerful - powerful enough to be around this long and steer the country through the Reagan years. :tongue: There must be some truth to it or else how else could it perpetuate?

B_Chris63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scorpio... yes, I would say to a large degree it is accurate. I do know other Scorpios on the board however who I think it fits like a glove! LOL! :biggrin1:

Astrological Characteristics Scorpio:

http://www.sexualastrology.com/images/scorpio42.gifThe SCORPIO Oct. 24 - Nov. 21Determined, Forceful, Emotional, Intuitive, Powerful, Passionate, Exciting and MagneticJealous, Resentful, Compulsive, Obsessive, Secretive and Obstinatehttp://www.sexualastrology.com/images/scorpio1.jpgIntuitive and ever curious, Scorpios are the great investigators of the Zodiac. They want to know everything about everyone. When an answer is needed, a Scorpio will find it for you. Unfortunately Scorpios seem to see only in black and white. They always have their own agenda and never fail to promote it.

Scorpios are the masters of their fate. They know only one way to live: on their own terms. They do not live life but attack it. When life hands them a loss, they do not waste time sulking, but rather continue on their path, sure they will eventually succeed. Scorpios are driven by their intense passions and desires. Often they are seen as imperious.

Scorpios are a secretive lot. Those around them may never know the depth of their passions. Probing the Scorpio psyche will only make them leery and cause them to flee. Whether in business or play, Scorpios love to compete. Indeed to do well, they must have an opponent. Scorpios do not take slights well. If you cross them be assured they will retaliate with their full force. Scorpios never quit and never surrender. If anyone can get a difficult task done it is a Scorpio.
The Scorpio In Love:
Scorpios have a dark and mysterious style which, combined with an irresistible personal magnetism, creates a fascination in members of the opposite sex. They ooze sexual excitement and require a partner who can keep up with their marvelous capacity for taking everything to the limit and far beyond. For Scorpios, emotions run deep, and their faculty of intuition is remarkably accurate, so their antennae can pick out a prospective partner at first sight. They need, however, to keep a part of themselves private and personal. They can react vigorously should a lover trespass in their personal domain.

Scorpios can be unduly domineering in personal relationships, especially should they perceive their partner to be weaker than themselves. Their biggest problem is finding someone who, while strong enough to maintain a tempestuous lifestyle, is interesting enough to remain a challenge. Once they find the right person they will mate for life.
Famous Scorpians Include:
Marie Antoinette, Marie Curie, Martin Luther, Theodore Roosevelt, Bill Gates, Lorne Michaels, Picasso, William Penn, Christopher Columbus, Sally Field, Joni Mitchell, Mohammed, Prince Charles, Goldie Hawn, Roberto Goizueta, and Voltaire Ideal Jobs Include:
Scorpions are well-suited for careers as doctors, investigators, ecologists, managers, engineers, navigators and secret agents.Lucky Numbers:
8, 17, 26, 35, 44, 53Planet: PlutoStar Stone: OpalElement: Water

Symbol : Scorpion
Ruling Planet: Pluto
Keywords: Powerful, passionate, intense
Polarity: Negative
Duality or Gender: Feminine
Element: Water
Quality: Fixed
Body Areas: Sexual organs
Countries: Korea, Norway, Bavaria, Syria and South
Africa
Cities: New Orleans, Baltimore, Liverpool,
Washington, D.C.
Stone: Opal
Colors: Maroon, Dark Red, Black
Similarity to Chinese Sign : PIG

Je suis scorpion aussi ! LE signe sexuel et mystique !

B_Chris63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most people are not going to sound exactly like their sun signs. We also have the moon and rising signs which temper our behavior and the way that others perceive us.

In my case, I am:

Sun Sign -Scorpio -Day
Moon sign- Cancer - hour
RIsing Sign- Leo- location

So you should read all three ideally. Even within a month you may have various forms of the same sign.

WITHIN A DAY !

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Leo In Love:
When in love, Leo's love of fun is only outdone by the romantic in them. They are faithful lovers with a passion that may seem too hot to handle! Leos may not always be willing to try new things which did not spring from their own fantasies, but a clever lover may slowly introduce new methods of expressing love to their relationship. Once the Leo realizes they are fun they will be won over.

Leos sometimes cling to bad relationships because their egos will not allow them to admit they may have made a mistake. Also, being forever optimistic, it is impossible for a Leo to see any problem as insurmountable.

Overall, the Leo will prove to be a wonderful mate. Their love of children makes them a natural parent. They are generous, warm and truly want the best for everyone. Their loyalty and sense of honor makes it unlikely they will be indiscrete.

Except for the parent thing and wanting the best for everyone, it sounds correct.