Your Zodiac Sign

D

deleted1046538

The LEO July 23 - Aug. 22Generous, Warmhearted, Creative, Enthusiastic, Broad-Minded, Expansive, Faithful and LovingPompous, Patronizing, Bossy, Interfering, Dogmatic and Intoleranthttp://www.sexualastrology.com/images/leo1.jpgLeo's charisma and innate ability to lead guarantee they will almost always be at center stage--a place where they love to be. Leos are so full of warmth and optimism it is impossible to not find their company pleasurable. Fearless, powerful and dignified by nature, Leos make great leaders. The force of their will guarantees any task they tackle will be completed.

While they may seem domineering, even despotic at times, their goal is always to ensure the well being of all those in their kingdom. Ever-confident Leos are also creative, idealistic and have an indefatigable lust for life. When leadership is required, a Leo is what is needed. They will get the job done right and on time. Leos also have a talent for bringing the very best out in those around them.

Warm-hearted Leos love to have fun, and will go out of their way to make sure those around them are having fun too! Leos love games of all kinds. They are risk takers and will plunge into new ventures on impulse, confident their talents will ensure success. Strong and honorable, optimistic and fun, few will find the Leo's charms easy to resist.
The Leo In Love:
When in love, Leo's love of fun is only outdone by the romantic in them. They are faithful lovers with a passion that may seem too hot to handle! Leos may not always be willing to try new things which did not spring from their own fantasies, but a clever lover may slowly introduce new methods of expressing love to their relationship. Once the Leo realizes they are fun they will be won over.

Leos sometimes cling to bad relationships because their egos will not allow them to admit they may have made a mistake. Also, being forever optimistic, it is impossible for a Leo to see any problem as insurmountable.

Overall, the Leo will prove to be a wonderful mate. Their love of children makes them a natural parent. They are generous, warm and truly want the best for everyone. Their loyalty and sense of honor makes it unlikely they will be indiscrete.
Famous Leos Include:
Mae West, Napoleon Bonaparte, Andy Warhol, Simon Bolivar, George Bernard Shaw, Maxfield Parish, Omar Khayyam, Peggy Fleming, Carl G. Jung, Stanley Kubrick, Mick Jagger, Jackie Onaissis, Charles Schwab, and Arnold Schwarzenegger Ideal Jobs Include:
Leos are well-suited to be managers, architects, inventors, teachers, athletes and presidents.Lucky Numbers:
5, 14, 13, 32, 41, 50Planet:
The SunStar Stone: RubyElement: Fire
So true of myself and every fellow lion I've ever met.

D

deleted1046538

Leo and Taurus:

Leo finds sensuality and passion with Taurus. These two signs will party, play and share a strong friendship. They share similar ideas about sex and that’s a great start. Taurus is instantly attracted to outgoing Leo. Taurus will stick with Leo through good times and not so great times. This is something Leo needs to feel secure. Taurus also finds Leo independence very attractive. This is a highly rewarding combination that has both long and short term potential. Before they know it, they could fall madly in love. Taurus is serious and sensual. Leo considers Taurus a keeper and friendship will always be evident long after the attraction has ended. You will learn more about yourselves in this relationship. It’s worth the insight.

Compatibility rating:
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Note: Your compatibility with other signs of the zodiac also depends on your planets, rising signs and other aspects!

HOLY SHIT!!!! How scary is that?? IN the good way I mean.. I seem to be drawn to that sign.
As a Leo I've had a tendency towards Sagittarius

D

deleted1046538

I'm a Cancer, but I don't believe in Astrology at all.
In the past I didn't believe in it either. 5 years ago I would have told anyone that astrology was a crock of shit. And my mind isn't easily changed. But a fellow Leo through pointing out the obvious constantly until I couldn't ignore it or discount it anymore resulted in me becoming a believer.
Be it by celestial clockwork, God, gravitational force of all bodies of mass in the universe.... The time of year and the movements of the heavens do by whatever means have a strong influence on a person's character.

D

deleted1046538

Interesting. I'm a virgo and it suits me fine up till the part about closest chinese symbol being dog.

I'm a freakin dragon and proud of it.
Nothing Chinese makes any sense anyway...

D

deleted1046538

It would be cool if everyone posted their sun moon and ascendent. I like to know people's signs so I can speculate on whether or not it shows in what they are saying.

My signs are

Sun. Aries
Moon. Virgo
Rising (ascendent). Gemini

My self analysis is that I am a random, almost crazy person who sometimes explodes in spontanaeity and passion but other times is really obsessively analytical.

In that light, Aries, Virgo, and gemini seem about right
Sun: Leo
Moon: Scorpio
Ascendent:Capricorn, Saturn in 8th house

Reactions: Beedie Tijii

Pisces. I may ad though I be part amphibian. Apparently, hypothetically we all crawled from the salty oceans.

All you land huggers, take note :) :)

Does a fish feel it's own weight in salt water? Does it feel weightless? Is this why it has fins? Do flying fish fly because they wish to feel gravity, or escape a predator? Or the wind in their gills :) Or does a fresh water fish feel it's weight more than it's relatives in salt water?

I dunno, I being silly :) Or, I suppose we just have to wait to communicate with life here before we can communicate with it in the Universe.

Last edited by a moderator:

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Where the sun was the day I was born or the same day 3000 years ago? lol. It's called precession of the equinoxes.

Which calendar: Ptolemaic, Julian or Gregorian? Chinese? Which zodiac: Greco-Roman, Chinese or Hindu? Need I go on?