You're all a bunch of fucking assholes

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Since HickBoy is on an enforced leave of absence, I thought I'd take the opportunity to say it. There, I've said it.

Wondered what you were talking about so searched on his name. Looked for a thread where there is only 1 page of posts and found:

http://www.lpsg.org/195171-would-this-make-you-happy.html

Usually I agree with most of what you say but in this case if I were a mod, I too would have him banned but I would have also banned Tasha. Point is that we all see the same boring old posts and questions each and every day but we either ignore them, put them on ignore or advise the OP of procedures or post links to them. There is no reason whatsoever for Hickboy's response to the OP (even though he may somehow have felt justified in his own mind due to . . . whatever). His post is clearly against the same rules that most of us have followed since we joined. Many times the MOD's don't see such blatant violations of policy but in this case I am glad they did.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wondered what you were talking about so searched on his name. Looked for a thread where there is only 1 page of posts and found:

http://www.lpsg.org/195171-would-this-make-you-happy.html

Usually I agree with most of what you say but in this case if I were a mod, I too would have him banned but I would have also banned Tasha. Point is that we all see the same boring old posts and questions each and every day but we either ignore them, put them on ignore or advise the OP of procedures or post links to them. There is no reason whatsoever for Hickboy's response to the OP (even though he may somehow have felt justified in his own mind due to . . . whatever). His post is clearly against the same rules that most of us have followed since we joined. Many times the MOD's don't see such blatant violations of policy but in this case I am glad they did.
I hadn't seen that (here's a link to the specific post). That was taking rough humor too far, since the OP was a newbie and would have no clue that it wasn't meant seriously.

You usually agree with most of what I say, but -- what? You think that you're NOT all a bunch of fucking assholes?

hardbodystud101

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah i read that post. There are some assholes in here and I'm glad they get their sorry asses booted outta the site. Wish I were a moderator. Usually teenage dudes with a testosterone problem. What maybe 9th grade?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Since HickBoy is on an enforced leave of absence, I thought I'd take the opportunity to say it. There, I've said it.
Oh thank god. I didn't know how we'd survive without his 'thrift and meaningless posts'.

Good on you for picking up the banner, Cal. :wink:

I'm not one. I'm just hear to play, tease, play, tease...I don't bother anyone...:biggrin1:

Go away, you bother me.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so, what now, you're Hicky's proxy?

Why do people keep calling me an asshole on this site?:confused:
Sweetie, no way, no how could you ever be in this category.:wink:
Oh, not you, Missy; I mean all the other assholes.
And Natch, you've got a perfectly good reason/excuse exactly WHY I'm an asshole before I tell you to GET STUFFED, RIGHT?
Oh, and on a closing note-:bryce:

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now, all is right with the world ........... what's for dinner? :)