Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've actually never understood why anyone finds him amusing or anything, but I usually just ignore him. However, he pretty much deserved it for that post. Yikes.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lovin how all of these people who have been here for a year or less are chiming in condeming Hickboy. Why don't you all (including the op in the thread that got Hickboy banned) put on your big boy britches and grow the fuck up!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Are we doing this in lieu of a "Why was Hickboy banned?" thread? This is waaay more pleasant.

Okay kids, who's ready to speculate? The post in question was way beyond the pale, and surely he knew that.

Theory 1. He was confused and thought he was in the WI forum where he mighta got away with it.

Theory 2. It was a deliberate act of suicide by ban. It's pretty clear he was pretty fed up with the site lately. Whether it was conscious or subconscious and to what relative degree is the question.

Theory 3. He was drunk and/or smokin crack.

Hey, wasn't that fun? Who wants to add a theory? Should we start a poll, assholes?

Oh look, Max uncovers a clue. :icon3:

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lovin how all of these people who have been here for a year or less are chiming in condeming Hickboy. Why don't you all (including the op in the thread that got Hickboy banned) put on your big boy britches and grow the fuck up!

Why does it matter how long someone has been here? We can offer our opinion regardless of how long we've been here.

And as I said, I generally found him pretty harmless (even if annoying) , but that post was very harsh directed to someone who would not be around long enough to get his "humor."

I'm also not being confrontational here, just expressing that it doesn't matter how long we've been around as to how valid our opinions are.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Theory 1. He was confused and thought he was in the WI forum where he mighta got away with it.

From the other responses, it looks like it WAS initially in WI. For instance someone (AE maybe) suggested he read the stickies - there are a few in WI addressing the topic of the thread.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From the other responses, it looks like it WAS initially in WI. For instance someone (AE maybe) suggested he read the stickies - there are a few in WI addressing the topic of the thread.
Look, Maxie...here's someone who actually has a clue.

Kudos, subgirrl! :wink:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why does it matter how long someone has been here? We can offer our opinion regardless of how long we've been here.

And as I said, I generally found him pretty harmless (even if annoying) , but that post was very harsh directed to someone who would not be around long enough to get his "humor."

I'm also not being confrontational here, just expressing that it doesn't matter how long we've been around as to how valid our opinions are.

hmmm... how to put this. I think there are a lot of newbies who think they know it all, and have absolutely no respect for members who have been here since the begining of time. Over the past year or so, many of the long time posters here have been banned or left the site because of newbies getting their panties in a wad and taking what is said on the boards to heart. They then run and cry to the mods.

Not directed at you, but thats kinda the way I feel about whats going on here on this site.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just because. :wink:
Hick has class, if you went threw his old posts you`d see it!:smile:

Well, I actually have gone through his old posts...after I once responded negatively to one of his. After going through his posts, I posted a public apology to him because I finally sort of understood what was going on...that's why even though I didn't like the humor, I didn't say much about it because I understood more about where he was coming from, whether I agreed with it or not.

That last post just seemed pretty brutal.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hmmm... how to put this. I think there are a lot of newbies who think they know it all, and have absolutely no respect for members who have been here since the begining of time. Over the past year or so, many of the long time posters here have been banned or left the site because of newbies getting their panties in a wad and taking what is said on the boards to heart. They then run and cry to the mods.

Not directed at you, but thats kinda the way I feel about whats going on here on this site.

Okay, I get it. :) That does make sense. Thanks for the civil explanation..generally everyone jumps all over me :)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Ya know, I wondered that when I read the thread earlier today, but I didn't know how to confirm it.
Do you know that for certain? Cause it sure looks that way.
If that's the case, it makes the tone a little more understandable.

Look, Maxie...here's someone who actually has a clue.

Kudos, subgirrl! :wink:
Is it your mission to be a jerk to absolutely everybody now Hazey, and piss on every parade?

[Edit: My post was tongue in cheek, in case you missed it. Why don't you go buy yourself a sense of humor?]

Last edited: