You're all a bunch of fucking assholes

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ya know, I wondered that when I read the thread earlier today, but I didn't know how to confirm it.
Do you know that for certain? Cause it sure looks that way.
If that's the case, it makes the tone a little more understandable.

I don't know for sure. Just going by the responses in the thread. They would be strange responses if the thread was in the show off forum all along.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I don't know for sure. Just going by the responses in the thread. They would be strange responses if the thread was in the show off forum all along.
That's what I thought too, which makes his response a little more understandable, like I said.

Still, if he'd been warned, he shoulda known better. Which leads me to Theories 2 and 3.

He ain't no dumb Hick.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hadn't seen that (here's a link to the specific post). That was taking rough humor too far, since the OP was a newbie and would have no clue that it wasn't meant seriously.

You usually agree with most of what I say, but -- what? You think that you're NOT all a bunch of fucking assholes?
There is a reason some boards restrict where a newbie can post, for a length of time or a number of posts. Additionally, some restict what you can see if you are not a member.

This also brings up the complaint that many have had, why isn't there a new forum called ask a woman a question, as well as one ask a man a question.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are we doing this in lieu of a "Why was Hickboy banned?" thread?
If that's what people want to do, I don't mind, but I started the thread just to take advantage of Hickboy's absence and vent my spleen (at nothing in particular).
May I just take this time to speak on your behalf about your out-of-of-this-world sexxiness? OMFG :wank:
Yes, you may, sir. :tongue:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a reason some boards restrict where a newbie can post, for a length of time or a number of posts. Additionally, some restict what you can see if you are not a member.

This also brings up the complaint that many have had, why isn't there a new forum called ask a woman a question, as well as one ask a man a question.

Locking up old threads in some sort of archives would keep some newbs and old timers out of trouble.

I still think what HB said was null.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I have grown to tolerate the man, he deserved the ban. But who the fuck cares if you long time posters have gotten your panties in a wad, and your friend has been banned. He was unnecessarily an asshole to a noob, when others in that thread had already kindly pointed him in the direction of the forum rules. Everybody gets one. Y'all need to grow a pair.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
While I have grown to tolerate the man, he deserved the ban. But who the fuck cares if you long time posters have gotten your panties in a wad, and your friend has been banned. He was unnecessarily an asshole to a noob, when others in that thread had already kindly pointed him in the direction of the forum rules. Everybody gets one. Y'all need to grow a pair.

One of the noobz in question was particularly irritating though, and if long time posters shouldn't get special treatment (which many say they shouldn't) then I don't see why noobz should be treated with kid gloves either. Just saying.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the noobz in question was particularly irritating though, and if long time posters shouldn't get special treatment (which many say they shouldn't) then I don't see why noobz should be treated with kid gloves either. Just saying.

Like I said, everybody gets one. Hick had millions of chances

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well no, because lots of people get lots of chances. But that's beside the point really. It still doesn't explain to me why you think the fact that Hickboy had a go at a Noob is worse than having a go at anyone else. :confused:
It's kind of a unspoken rule that in life a noob gets cut some slack on the first day. First day on the job, first day at school, you give 'em a little leeway. It's normal and if one of the older hands wants to be a bully, he gets put in his place right quick. Not at school so much, but on a job it definitely happens.

As to why... It's because the noob doesn't know the ropes and it's just not nice to break his/her balls until they've had a bit of time to fit in. If someone comes in and is a real asshole, that's different. Those types are fair game. But I think in this case he wasn't really asking for it.

Last edited:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well no, because lots of people get lots of chances. But that's beside the point really. It still doesn't explain to me why you think the fact that Hickboy had a go at a Noob is worse than having a go at anyone else. :confused:

I'm only guessing here- but perhaps the moderators felt they had to make an example out of him. If noobz are scared away, or just decide to be done with the site, because of some kind of compulsion a particular poster has to be an asshat, then they won't get as much traffic here, ergo, less money. I would have told him off...and wouldn't have reported him...but this isnt exactly a tragedy.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes:
Hum .. 30 days, gives us time to buy or rustle a calf, get it fattened up in time for Hicks return. I have been forced to climb the Mountain to get my daily “pearls of wisdom” from an old Hindi mystic .. Some how his “ the sun rises when the anteater dances” isn’t as much fun or WTF?? as Hicks threads.
Also lay off I’m old stuff ……. Remember age is not for wimps you bunch of puppies :tongue::biggrin1::tongue::biggrin1:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm only guessing here- but perhaps the moderators felt they had to make an example out of him. If noobz are scared away, or just decide to be done with the site, because of some kind of compulsion a particular poster has to be an asshat, then they won't get as much traffic here, ergo, less money. I would have told him off...and wouldn't have reported him...but this isnt exactly a tragedy.

well, from what I'm seeing, the vast majority of the newbs are

#1 getting banned within the first month
#2 creating garbage threads
#3 insisting starting multiple threads trying to show off their cocks (not so newbies do it all the time and frankly it gets old. I don't care about your dick, just as you don't care about mine, so why do you feel it necessicary to start a new thread every day showing off your junk?)
#4 starting shit with those who have been on the site for years.

I personally think that if the mods wanted to cut down on their work
(and to keep the waters relatively calm), they would make every new member read the ToS and every sticky in every thread, and then click on a box saying that they aggree to follow the forum rules. That would keep stupid shit threads, such as the one that got HB banned, from popping up and creating problems.