You're ALL THE! fucking! BIGGEST! Happy?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The British are bigger. The Irish, cursed with being hung. The blacks all have big ol' Mandingo cocks (OH! SORRY! ONLY the hairless ones ???). The Italians are hung like stallions. Latinos have big ones. The Polish, and the Germans got the sausage. Uncircumsized Jews (??? I shit you NOT! Do a search! It was claimed in a posting here) all have big ones. I could go on, but you get the picture. You're all THE biggest! Now MOVE ON, for fuck sake!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Oh, sorry, except the Asians, who everyone agrees have micro-dicks. :mad::rolleyes:
(Um, take a look at Won Hung Gai. You'll see how NOT the case that rule is.)

I already forsee myself being banned the next time some idiot starts a "Why are all ___ so hung?" thread, for unleashing a Spladle-riffic barrage of insults on the unsuspecting troll. All these threads should be instantly locked, and the troll who started them beaten senseless.

When the fuck does the stupidity end, and this place get fun again???

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I think I'm a troll. I'm not sure what a troll is, but I think that means that I must surely be a troll. I'm not sure what that has to do with novice's rant. The only group I've ever accused of having above average cocks are the well hung.

Cheers!

B_cadetmatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The people on this site are way too sensitive...I'm sure that the posters of these questions are either asking because they want to hear other's thoughts, or simply talking from personal experience. If the subject of a post bothers you, then guess what? DON'T READ IT! But don't blast others because want to know or express something. Besides, it's important thing to remember that everything posted is nothing more than a mere opinion. These aren't scientists with any data to back up anything they claim. You can't let a few arbitrary words that someone, whom you've never met, wrote in a post get to you. Just ignore the stuff you don't like and keep reading and writing about what you do.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
eyemready said:
I think I'm a troll. I'm not sure what a troll is, but I think that means that I must surely be a troll. I'm not sure what that has to do with novice's rant. The only group I've ever accused of having above average cocks are the well hung.

Cheers!
You're borderline! :33:

Here's a little light reading for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
Call it a potential biography, assuming your claim is correct.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
novice_btm said:
The British are bigger. The Irish, cursed with being hung. The blacks all have big ol' Mandingo cocks (OH! SORRY! ONLY the hairless ones ???). The Italians are hung like stallions. Latinos have big ones. The Polish, and the Germans got the sausage. Uncircumsized Jews (??? I shit you NOT! Do a search! It was claimed in a posting here) all have big ones. I could go on, but you get the picture. You're all THE biggest! Now MOVE ON, for fuck sake!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Oh, sorry, except the Asians, who everyone agrees have micro-dicks. :mad::rolleyes:
(Um, take a look at Won Hung Gai. You'll see how NOT the case that rule is.)

I already forsee myself being banned the next time some idiot starts a "Why are all ___ so hung?" thread, for unleashing a Spladle-riffic barrage of insults on the unsuspecting troll. All these threads should be instantly locked, and the troll who started them beaten senseless.

When the fuck does the stupidity end, and this place get fun again???

I will be right there with you.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
cadetmatt said:
The people on this site are way too sensitive...
OK, you are spot on with that!

HOWEVER, if you look at the history of this type of "<insert ethnic group/race here> is THE biggest" thread here, you'll see what kind of "drive-by shittings" to stir up tensions that they've all been, and definitely always evolved into. If you were right, and they were legitimate academic questions, I'd be with you, but seriously, you REALLY believe that? IF there was ONE grouping, who were ALWAYS consistantly THE biggest, I'm sure it would've been discovered and documented somewhere long before some genius with two posts under his belt stumbled on to a big dick site to release his earthshaking findings. Give me a fucking break, and don't defend the stupid.

B_cadetmatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not defending the stupid. Yeah, I agree that if someone is posting these things just to piss off certain people, that's wrong. But I don't think that the intent for the majority of it. I agree with you that there are many posts on this site that are offensive and full of ignorance, but if someone is asking the question because they truly want to know the answer, than I think it's best that they get the answers and realize that certain stereotypes are wrong. This is the way to do away with that ignorance.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
baseball99 said:
novice.....how are those anger management classes going?

:biggrin1:
I'm NOT kidding. All the bullshit that I listed above, are actual threads that have been posted by dumbasses here, and I'm tired of it ruining this place.

That aside, fuck off, and go back to your 100% straight self sending flirting PMs to all the gay boys ways.

B_cadetmatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So after all that ranting, now you're going to insult straight guys because we don't necessarily agree with your point-of-view? I think that's the narrowed-mindeness crap that you were talking about in the first place.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
cadetmatt said:
...but if someone is asking the question because they truly want to know the answer, than I think it's best that they get the answers and realize that certain stereotypes are wrong. This is the way to do away with that ignorance.
OK, then in the future, close the thread, tell them they're idiots, and read the below.

All the stereotypes are fucked. There is NO definitive rule for determining cock size, not even by race, ethnicity, nationality, nose size, hand size, or shoe size.

DONE! NEXT!!!