You're ALL THE! fucking! BIGGEST! Happy?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whoa, somebody needs a hug. Novice btm, sorry you are going through this right now. Yes, those posts in question are annoying and show the narrowmindedness of people. You know better and that is what counts. Besides everyone knows that bottoms have the biggest cocks anyway.
Perhaps in order to counteract those sort of threads you could start with who is the biggest asshole.
So please take a deep breath and stay, you are loved.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cadetmatt said:
So after all that ranting, now you're going to insult straight guys because we don't necessarily agree with your point-of-view? I think that's the narrowed-mindeness crap that you were talking about in the first place.

And you're defending a guy who has so far served one purpose here, I like Dxnorto (Or whatever) better then Baseball.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
cadetmatt said:
So after all that ranting, now you're going to insult straight guys because we don't necessarily agree with your point-of-view? I think that's the narrowed-mindeness crap that you were talking about in the first place.
I did NOT insult him for being straight, I illuminated an example of his pot-calling-kettle-black ways. I'd say the same to a homo, lesbian, man, woman, or your talking pet hamster.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
findfirefox said:
And you're defending a guy who has so far served one purpose here, I like Dxnorto (Or whatever) better then Baseball.

you dont have to like me its ok

but anyways once people start posting accurate information and not antecdotal shit then i will stop correcting the science behind it

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey novice. we would not let them ban anyone with as cute a ass as you have. so rant on all you want. btw did you know that i am part irish, british, german, italian, french, black and a uncut jew ? lol

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
fratpack said:
So please take a deep breath and stay, you are loved.
Actually, I'm probably more like to be banned anyway, but if I'm not...
"...my mind is going..."
([SIZE=-1]2001: A Space Odyssey, anyone?)

Unfortunately, there are far too many stupid people popping up daily. People who have 30" (and still growing) penii. People that like inciting racism, etc. And there are fewer and fewer of the kids that didn't take the short bus to school, to put them in their place.
[/SIZE]

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Novice you won't be banned, if you're banned I will just about go Insane, because that will be my breaking point... I think something else is going to have to happen...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Novice, you are the LAST person who I would ever think might leave over the bullshit and drama of the last week! :( I wondered why you took your avatar down. And now you may take your gallery pics down too?:eek: Perhaps you aren't really contemplating leaving, but it sure sounds like it! If you go who will instigate all those fleshpiles waiting to happen?:biggrin1: I would miss your clever and quick wit, and your now-trademark :booty: smilies!:wink: Please don't go!:smile:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
Actually, I'm probably more like to be banned anyway, but if I'm not...
"...my mind is going..."
([SIZE=-1]2001: A Space Odyssey, anyone?)

I'll be there to catch you!

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, novice_btm. I was really worried for a minute that one-armed midgets with cross-eyes from Puerto Rico were the biggest (read it somewhere that sounded totally legit). Now, I know I'm the biggest.

I was really worried about those midgets...

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm relatively new to LPSG but I guess the one thing that has irked me here is that so many guys here need VALIDATION !

I was so pleased to find this place and have a commonality with a lot of other men that have something in common with me. Let's face it, we are lucky, we are admired and cherished and in some cases "worshipped".

But the fact that so many need reinforcement and support and validation when they know fully well that they are well endowed fazes me.

I love to share anecdotes and thoughts and ideas but when we get an obviously "well-hung" member posting and asking "Am I big"?

or "How big do you think I am "? I say.

You know you're big-get over it. Cherish it, Seize it and live proud in the fact that good graces, genes, mother's milk, father's chromosones or whatever have endowed you with an larger than average manhood.

Another thing, we are all unique. There is no one else like you anywhere else on the earth. No one has a cock like yours-it's a one of a kind-celebrate that fact!
Novice I'm with you BUD!!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK, I never said I was leaving, so all of you can drop that.

I just feel that my mind is being scrambled and fading (due to idiocy here). So, while not leaving, I do feel a significant scale back happening.

Now that we've cleared that... leave ME out of the equation. What I mean is, focus on what REALLY matters, and that is ridding this place of stupidity. By that, I also don't mean that everyone needs to agree, not at all. Differing opinions are one thing, but subjects and behaviours that are obviously detrimental to the board, as a community, should be swiftly and soundly trounced.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The top three newest posts right now are this thread, the thread about bigger Brittish men, and the one about asians... sheesh!
:werd:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
What I mean is, focus on what REALLY matters, and that is ridding this place of stupidity. By that, I also don't mean that everyone needs to agree, not at all. Differing opinions are one thing, but subjects and behaviours that are obviously detrimental to the board, as a community, should be swiftly and soundly trounced.
The outward appearance in recent times that those who act with ferocity to expel stupidity are to be dealt a punishment more severe than those who are stupid/trolling has not helped matters in my eyes or the eyes of others who have sent me unsolicited PMs on the whole 'Spladle' affair.

Just what is the "Support" in the "Large Penis Support Group" about? Is it about supporting ignorance, or is it about supporting a community of information in which diverse personalities are permitted to flourish?

When he first took over the board, one of Rob's plans was to implement:

Rob_E said:
A wiki type system that helps us to effectively organize knowledge so that people can use this site as an educational resource effectively.
[source]

While I can well understand that technical considerations may have scuppered such an ambitious plan, one is left wondering whether some kind of encyclopedic arrangement of "Large Penis FAQs", which compiles sound information from previous posts, might not still be a useful tool (if only in the form of a sticky thread) for helping to put people off from starting up yet another thread on any of these matters, unless they are certain they have a new point to make, or a new angle on things. I'm sure numerous members would be happy to put some energy into assisting in the establishment of any such pseudo-wiki features or an "A to Z of Large Cock FAQs".

Plainly idiotic themes (such as the current range of "Are Bulgarian housewives who like crochet bigger?" threads), especially those started by trolls, are being allowed to flourish, and the sheer proliferation of these on the front page transforms the site from the once-desired "educational resource" into little more than a medley of graffiti from somewhat retarded seventh-graders.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
novice_btm said:
yeah, the hung irish thread just popped up again too. :rolleyes:

I just noticed that too. Holy shit... what the f**k is going on here? People, get a grip... Novice is trying to tell y'all somethin' that you need to know!

P.S. - NoviceBtm, Thou givest and thou takest away? Nice ass shots in the gallery... but no hat avatar?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
tripod said:
I just noticed that too. Holy shit... what the f**k is going on here? People, get a grip... Novice is trying to tell y'all somethin' that you need to know!

P.S. - NoviceBtm, Thou givest and thou takest away? Nice ass shots in the gallery... but no hat avatar?
A troll was giving me shit about the hat, and I've gotten a few comments that my ass was "over exposed", so... <POOF> bu-bye