You're ALL THE! fucking! BIGGEST! Happy?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What Bastards... you fuckers took away my favorite avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm too new here to really comment about trolls, but I've seen it on a lot of different forums that I've been a part of over the years, and I have to admit, These assholes really do detract from the viability of the internet as a usefull tool on the whole.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
roosevelt said:
I'm too new here to really comment about trolls, but I've seen it on a lot of different forums that I've been a part of over the years, and I have to admit, These assholes really do detract from the viability of the internet as a usefull tool on the whole.
AMEN, Brother!!!:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
novice_btm said:
Actually, I'm probably more like to be banned anyway, but if I'm not...
"...my mind is going..."
([SIZE=-1]2001: A Space Odyssey, anyone?)

Unfortunately, there are far too many stupid people popping up daily. People who have 30" (and still growing) penii. People that like inciting racism, etc. And there are fewer and fewer of the kids that didn't take the short bus to school, to put them in their place.
[/SIZE]
Im with you all the way. I find the racisim on this site sick and sad. The black threads are really bad. I really dont want to be part of it anymore. This site is nothing more than a K.K.K. meeting for the mentally impaired

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
So, Nov, how would you purge the place? Mods can't really ban someone for excessive neediness or stupidity, and many members seem to prefer civility to trollbashing. My strategy has been simply to ignore the "do-[insert ethnicity]-have-bigger-cocks?" or "Is-my-sixteen-inch-cock-big?" threads. Most days there's plenty of stimulating dialogue, depending on who's posting, I suppose, to focus on. I suspect you already realize that. What's the real reason for the hair up your (lovely) ass?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Novice, et al: I concur with the diagnosis of the problem, but not with the solution. I find that some of the shouting down is what encourages more of the enormously f'ing stupid posting. It occurred to me that if LPSG had a good strong FAQ (as Alex8 suggeted above) we could consistently refer posters to it and calmly dispense with the nonsense. But, of course, in the absence of such an official FAQ section we could create them ourselves. That is actually what I had in mind here. It has a section about race specifically because I got tired of the threads that annoy you tonight.

Let me be the first to say that my attempt may not be the right one. Perhaps a completely separate one is needed just for the specific topic you are raising. Others have posted quite thoughtfully on these topics often and perhaps many of those are stronger than my attempt. Perhaps a collective one culled from many posts would be good. It would actually not be that hard for us to produce a good strong unofficial FAQ area.

However it is accomplished, once it is in place, if the core group of active members consistently referred the clueless and the actively trolling to it with no other comment, and not just one person did so, but many, the behavior would stop or slow.

Let's get us a Wiki-type response, neutral in tone but coldly accurate that shuts down this crap, and then use it consistently. Maybe, just maybe, there would be room for us to get back to the more important functions of the board. (Can you say "fleshpile?":smile: )

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
novice_btm said:
A troll was giving me shit about the hat, and I've gotten a few comments that my ass was "over exposed", so... <POOF> bu-bye

Don't listen to the fucking trolls, Novice-- We love the hat and we love you.

I will going directly to Bronx's house to help her make you some cookies and muffins. I will send Hung Muscle to deliver them to you.

Stupid people DO suck. I agree 100000% with you there.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there a "Troll Alert" Smiley?

Those who have been around for a while, can generally trust each other's online personnas, but it is more difficult with those who have few posts and no info to speak of in their profiles. Sometimes I try to find a polite way to say "fuck off retard troll twat". OK FORTT might do, but I do worry that I could be wrong and is it for me to say that anyway - not really. I also don't report to mods because I personally support no censorship as people tend to out themselves anyway and we're mostly grown up enough to have a common sense of what is OK.

I think it's OTT to say that the place is a sub group of the KKK - but then I can't dance so probably I don't see it the same way.

If we are genuinely worried that the influence of some will inhibit our ability to come here and have fun, then we should agree on what to do.

I support the FAQ section and can I also suggest a Troll Bin where the mods can decide to drop some threads - it would be quite fun to go there from time to time and wind them up.

Novice I like your hat - please bring it back.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
COLJohn said:
What's the real reason for the hair up your (lovely) ass?

maybe he just needs to get laid. can relate. :biggrin1:

i picture some hunky quarterback arrving at nov's front door. he says in a deep sexy voice "hey man, i ran out of gas, can i use your phone?" and the rest of the story is predictable.

sorry for being a cunt troll lately myself. hugz yall. dc2.

ps - the biggest cocks are in northern virginia. studies have been done. google it!

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
dcwrestlefan said:

i picture some hunky quarterback arrving at nov's front door. he says in a deep sexy voice "hey man, i ran out of gas, can i use your phone?" and the rest of the story is predictable.

sorry for being a cunt troll lately myself. hugz yall. dc2.
ps - the biggest cocks are in northern virginia. studies have been done. google it!

Glad to see you posting, DCWF. Your information about VA cocks is accurate, btw.:wink:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
A troll was giving me shit about the hat, and I've gotten a few comments that my ass was "over exposed", so... <POOF> bu-bye

No way, never take style tips from a troll. And excuse me but an ass like yours could never be overexposed. :wink:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dcwrestlefan said:

Send me in coach!:smile:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
The stupidity ends whenever we all get up and go to some other site not named "The Large Penis Support Group."
a) not if the trolls follow us
b) I guess that's what's so frustrating. This has happened on other boards that I belong to, and this WAS actually a board where the brighter prevailed

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
a) not if the trolls follow us
b) I guess that's what's so frustrating. This has happened on other boards that I belong to, and this WAS actually a board where the brighter prevailed

Perhaps we just need more time, buddy.

The site goes through highs and lows.. we have both seen them. You just gotta ride the wave and see what happens:rolleyes:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Northern Virginia's also got I think the 3 richest counties in the country, fairly temperate weather, not at risk of any serious natural disasters, the single most ethnically/racially diverse area in the country by some counts, some of the best schools and hospitals in the country..... and on top of that we've got the biggest dicks? wow, go us.

Thanks for confirming, MB. :wink: