You're ALL THE! fucking! BIGGEST! Happy?

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I understand novice_btm's frustration. Two of the last, well, two threads I've started have been answered mostly by idiots who (1) clearly didn't read the post, or (2) did read it but felt it would be best to reply by making a huge issue out of something that was moronically irrelevant.

I don't want to see anybody leave--just as there are idiots here, there are intelligent and fun people, too. The idiots will always be with us and we can certainly have a good time in spite of them. :rolleyes:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Novice,

I love you to BITS (even if you're a bottom and i can't have none of ya)! I do, however, disagree with you on this one. I, personally, enjoy browbeating the morons. Yeah, i've only been here for a little while, and i'm sure at some point it will get old. But, when that happens, i'll simply ignore anything of that looks even remotely stupid. If you're worried about going over-board with the insults on the next idiotic post, send me a PM detailing exactly what you want to be said to who for why... I will then create a nice backhanded, pc-like way of saying exactly that, but without the possibility of banning.

PS. If you get banned i will fly out to LA and hunt you down boy! You stay here, where i can play with ya:smile:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
thk8plus4u said:
wow, take a pill, man.

I must agree. Novice, I like you and your posts, but I've found this gruff turn in your attitude lately to be rather unbecoming and uncouth of you! You were the most easy-going, joyful, funny, and unpretentious person on this site. Hell, you even kept your cool with big_dirigible! I hope to see you return to the 'old' Novice soon. I understand you were close to Spladle, and that you think the events of late may endanger the well being of the place you (and I) love, but by your recent behavior, I hope you realize you may contribute to the problem. :(

Perhaps, like John said, there is something else to your recent frustration? I personally would like to know who told you that your cute little bottom is over-exposed!:mad: I couldn't get enough of it myself!:biggrin1::wink::smile:

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
novice_btm said:
The British are bigger. The Irish, cursed with being hung. The blacks all have big ol' Mandingo cocks (OH! SORRY! ONLY the hairless ones ???). The Italians are hung like stallions. Latinos have big ones. The Polish, and the Germans got the sausage. Uncircumsized Jews (??? I shit you NOT! Do a search! It was claimed in a posting here) all have big ones. I could go on, but you get the picture. You're all THE biggest! Now MOVE ON, for fuck sake!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Oh, sorry, except the Asians, who everyone agrees have micro-dicks. :mad::rolleyes:
(Um, take a look at Won Hung Gai. You'll see how NOT the case that rule is.)

I already forsee myself being banned the next time some idiot starts a "Why are all ___ so hung?" thread, for unleashing a Spladle-riffic barrage of insults on the unsuspecting troll. All these threads should be instantly locked, and the troll who started them beaten senseless.

When the fuck does the stupidity end, and this place get fun again???
On the other hand. I friend says :he got big ball and she's got big ball but WE'VE GOT THE BIGGEST BALLS of THEM ALL" It is knda of funny for someone to say someting about say the Chinese with over a Billion people and be dump enough to think the claim would hold. Being black I noticed bigot logic takes the form "oh he really must not be chinese". Example Black don't play rock and roll (lord where do i start), How about Jimi Hendrix he's Black, ....(bigot mind moments).. He's Cubian like looks Cubian yeah He's Cubian.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
agnslz said:
I must agree. Novice, I like you and your posts, but I've found this gruff turn in your attitude lately to be rather unbecoming and uncouth of you! You were the most easy-going, joyful, funny, and unpretentious person on this site. Hell, you even kept your cool with big_dirigible! I hope to see you return to the 'old' Novice soon. I understand you were close to Spladle, and that you think the events of late may endanger the well being of the place you (and I) love, but by your recent behavior, I hope you realize you may contribute to the problem. :(

Perhaps, like John said, there is something else to your recent frustration? I personally would like to know who told you that your cute little bottom is over-exposed!:mad: I couldn't get enough of it myself!:biggrin1::wink::smile:
Welp, like the others in this thread have told me, I'll pass on the same to you... If you don't like what I write, don't read my threads.

This has NOTHING to do with Spladle!!! We weren't close. Thought he was sexy, had an amazing dick, and liked how he put retards in their place, but beyond some flirting, it's not like we call each other, or even PM, really.

Gre-a-a-a-a-a-t. Trolls are running rampant, posting about their boyfriends with 30 INCH cocks, and every race, ethnicity, and now even PLACES claiming that they have the biggest cocks, yet now I'm one of the problems here for pointing that out. Lovely.

Shouldn't you instead be considering it thusly... "Wow he's usually 'the most easy-going, joyful, funny, and unpretentious person on this site'. Something must've seriously pissed him off for him to turn towards an attitude so 'rather unbecoming and uncouth'." ???

Screw it. Judge me how you want. I don't care. Bottom line... There are too many people that have recently shown up, and posted idiocy. I think they should be taken to task, instead of being indulged, if they go beyond being told, "Look, you're new here, BUT..."

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
We've got some great brick walls in the area... excellent for beating heads against.
Why travel so far, when there are so many here on LPSG. Or, I can just find one of the many handy rocks-for-brains that have been wandering around here lately, to smash my head against. :wink:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
novice_btm said:
Why travel so far, when there are so many here on LPSG. Or, I can just find one of the many handy rocks-for-brains that have been wandering around here lately, to smash my head against. :wink:

Or smash it against my enormous Virginia-grown rock hard cock? Wait, that would require more travelling. ne'ermind.

nodak_stud

Experimental Member
Media
novice_btm said:
I already forsee myself being banned the next time some idiot starts a "Why are all ___ so hung?" thread, for unleashing a Spladle-riffic barrage of insults on the unsuspecting troll. All these threads should be instantly locked, and the troll who started them beaten senseless.

When the fuck does the stupidity end, and this place get fun again???
Word.

Anyone who has access to the internet or any sort of public shower (myself included) should be able to attest that no matter your race, size will be pretty damn varied.
Sure there are plenty of hung white, and black guys as well as small asian guys, but the opposite is also true.
Fact of the matter is, in the end you got what you got as do the other people you meet during your life, so just take what you have, work with it and make it the best you possibly can, and for heaven's sake don't generalize to try and make yourself feel/seem better.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nodak_stud said:
Word.

Anyone who has access to the internet or any sort of public shower (myself included) should be able to attest that no matter your race, size will be pretty damn varied.
Sure there are plenty of hung white, and black guys as well as small asian guys, but the opposite is also true.
Fact of the matter is, in the end you got what you got as do the other people you meet during your life, so just take what you have, work with it and make it the best you possibly can, and for heaven's sake don't generalize to try and make yourself feel/seem better.

Well, if you are going to keep making logical, reasonable, and intellegent posts like this, we'll never get anywhere...:tongue:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
novice_btm said:
Welp, like the others in this thread have told me, I'll pass on the same to you... If you don't like what I write, don't read my threads.

That's fine, after this I'll just keep my thoughts to myself and stay out of anything to do with you. I only wanted to tell you how I felt, I regretted quoting the chill pill part after I had a while to think about it. Perhaps this is why you've responded the way you have.

This has NOTHING to do with Spladle!!! We weren't close. Thought he was sexy, had an amazing dick, and liked how he put retards in their place, but beyond some flirting, it's not like we call each other, or even PM, really.

Sorry! I thought it did. I also gathered that you two WERE close. I guess I don't have the greatest intuition. Again, sorry! I also liked how Spladle put the trolls in their place. My contention is not in him (or you) doing that.

My contention is that you seem to be treating regular members with more than a bit of contempt. You posted in a thread that WASN'T about you in which you chided the Mods. (The "I missed something didn't I? thread). Honestly, I thought it was uncalled for. How am I to skip those things?

Gre-a-a-a-a-a-t. Trolls are running rampant, posting about their boyfriends with 30 INCH cocks, and every race, ethnicity, and now even PLACES claiming that they have the biggest cocks, yet now I'm one of the problems here for pointing that out. Lovely.

I'm not saying you are causing problems! I said you MAY contribute to the problems by being rude to people other than trolls! I got your recent reply to Madam X's thread in which you question my response to her. Again, I think responding unkindly to trolls is OK. I don't think I crossed a line and I don't think you have either! But you've been acting out your anger and contempt for them on others here who have nothing to do with them.

I hope you didn't take my posts to your thread as trying to be smart with you. As I said, I like you a lot, you are one of the people whose posts ALWAYS brought enjoyment for me here. I just wanted to express my concern that you (as you've said) might be heading for something I don't want for you! (Being banned). [/quote]

Shouldn't you instead be considering it thusly... "Wow he's usually 'the most easy-going, joyful, funny, and unpretentious person on this site'. Something must've seriously pissed him off for him to turn towards an attitude so 'rather unbecoming and uncouth'." ???

Novice, I think I know what has pissed you off. Many of those things have pissed me off as well. I just wish you'd take it out on those who caused it instead of those you like or who like you.

I like you and never meant for you to take my last post to this thread as hostile towards you. I really regret even posting anything about how I feel. You seem pissed at me now. That was not what I wanted! :( I regret it completely!!:redface: Especially because I only wanted to share my concern for someone who I enjoy immensely!

Screw it. Judge me how you want. I don't care. Bottom line... There are too many people that have recently shown up, and posted idiocy. I think they should be taken to task, instead of being indulged, if they go beyond being told, "Look, you're new here, BUT..."

Novice, I'm not judging you. I still like you just as much as I ever have! You may not care about that or about me. But I care about you! It saddens me that you are on the cusp of hitting 3,000 posts and you may not be as happy as you were when you passed 1,000 and 2,000.

The basic point is I hope you will be back to your 'old' self again. I didn't mean to inflame the situation. I am sorry if I did! :(

-Alex