You're ALL THE! fucking! BIGGEST! Happy?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
agnslz said:
...You posted in a thread that WASN'T about you in which you chided the Mods. (The "I missed something didn't I? thread). Honestly, I thought it was uncalled for. How am I to skip those things?
Well, you misread/misunderstood what I wrote there. What I was doing was mentioning that on occasion, there seems to be a "G-d as Clockmaker" appearance to Rob_E. That is, an occasional disconnect in the communication between him and the Mods. This was somewhat confirmed, or easily pieced together, through Rob's and Pecker's posts. I also said that it wasn't a big deal. I only mentioned it in passing, so that it might keep the need to communicate in the front of peoples' minds.

agnslz said:
...you are on the cusp of hitting 3,000 posts and you may not be as happy as you were when you passed 1,000 and 2,000.
Oh FUCK! I've actually passed it now (3,002), and you're right. Arrrg, and here I had a nice party dress all picked out for the occasion too. :sad2: Oh well, 1k was great, but 2k seemed to pass rather unnoticed anyway.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
Oh FUCK! I've actually passed it now (3,002), and you're right. Arrrg, and here I had a nice party dress all picked out for the occasion too. :sad2: Oh well, 1k was great, but 2k seemed to pass rather unnoticed anyway.

You should celebrate with more pictures! I'm sure everyone will enjoy the fleshpile.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
novice_btm said:
I don't think I've deleted it from my gallery yet, so I think it can still be seen there. :rolleyes:

I was just wondering if you planned to use it as an avatar again, something I think others are wondering as well. Didn't mean to annoy you more than you already are.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
mercurialbliss said:
...Didn't mean to annoy you more than you already are.
Nah, I'm not THAT thin-skinned. :tongue: Actually, I'm not really thin-skinned at all. I just hit a point where the overwhelming stupidity here just kinda hit a point where it finally broke my back. I still have instances of my normal cheery self. It's just that now it's occasionally interspersed with snapping at the trolls and the idiots. :wink:

BTW, NO, I'd never consider you to be in either of those groups. :smile: Thanks for the msg.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
novice_btm said:
Nah, I'm not THAT thin-skinned. :tongue: Actually, I'm not really thin-skinned at all. I just hit a point where the overwhelming stupidity here just kinda hit a point where it finally broke my back. I still have instances of my normal cheery self. It's just that now it's occasionally interspersed with snapping at the trolls and the idiots. :wink:

BTW, NO, I'd never consider you to be in either of those groups. :smile: Thanks for the msg.

IMHO, everyone's allowed a day or two to vent their frustration at some point, especially those who are usually full of life and good cheer. I certainly won't fault you for unleashing your venom on the trolls and idiots. Have at 'em, I say. :biggrin1:

iio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
baseball99 said:
novice.....how are those anger management classes going?

:biggrin1:

He killed the teacher. :tongue:

jk....i wont mention the blonde ass, but i love the ANF scrub pjs! i have 5 and wear all the time (have red ones on right now actually). love the way it hangs. while i dont always agree w/ everything that's been said. i give u a few extra brownie points for the scrubs.

now where were we again w/ this discussion???

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
iio said:
He killed the teacher. :tongue:

jk....i wont mention the blonde ass, but i love the ANF scrub pjs! i have 5 and wear all the time (have red ones on right now actually). love the way it hangs. while i dont always agree w/ everything that's been said. i give u a few extra brownie points for the scrubs.

now where were we again w/ this discussion???
Well, for starters, that comment was waaaay back on page #1, so you have some light reading to catch up on to catch up to the rest of us. :tongue::rolleyes::biggrin1: