You're big but NOT her Biggest?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigbens, Jun 21, 2007.

1. bigbens

bigbens Member

I'm happily married for years now... great woman... kids in high school, etc. but as I recall from years of dating, there was never one occasion when a woman told me that "I've had bigger." Now, I've never believed that I have the biggest dick in the world... I know I don't, but I can't tell you the number of times that a women told me "that's the biggest I've ever seen." Three conclusions: 1) it's pretty damn big 2) there aren't THAT many big dicks out there 3) these girls were lyng and wanted me to feel good. (Joke's on me, ha ha.)

Here's my question: assuming you believe you're genuinely hung -- you've been told this over and over -- have you ever been with a woman who said, "Yes, you're very large, but there was this one guy I used to know who was definitely bigger......"

2. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

not yet, looking forward for it.. at least I dont ask! lol .... but I know for sure i was the biggest for some woman.

3. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep...my wife.

4. burns1de

Gold Member

Yes, it did happen to me, and I honestly couldn't care less. I got a couple of "you're the biggest I've seen" and a couple of "you're not THE biggest but one of the biggest I've seen." I mean, I'm very happy with my dick and size, so that's no problem for me. I'm confident, so I'm happy.

5. jno

jno New Member

Albums:
    Yeah that happened to me with the current girl I'm dating. Pisses me off to no end, first time it has happened.....

6. zaza

zaza New Member

I can`t think why she would say it anyway, unless you asked. To me it wouldn`t matter, she is with you now not him.

7. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    My bf is really good looking, so naturally she's had a few big ones. She says I'm the thickest she's had (and I wouldn't expect to be the longest, since I only weigh in at about 7" in that respect).

8. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Never happened to me. That is any of the females I dated has never told me that. Probably has been a few bigger than me but I really never cared. Never wanted to know and I have never asked. I would think that the woman would think a man is insecure with his sexual abilities if he asked. Just me I guess.

9. datdude

datdude New Member

Im a little above 8 inches. I know Im not the biggest guy on this forum, but Im doing better than 85% of guys.

Yes I have been told I was the biggest girls have had, even at 8 inches, I was the biggest they had.

10. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Once, someone said they had been with someone who was thicker than me. Which I thought was insane! Didn't get upset about it since I was the one in bed with her...sexy MF that she was.

11. RandyL

RandyL New Member

My cock is 6" long, 5-1/4" around. I wouldn't call that big, but at least it's average length and above average thickness.

I've been seeing one girl for about a year and a half now. We meet, go out to eat, go to the movies, fuck, and that's about it. We're friends who fuck. Not boyfriend and girlfriend. She's divorced, and has told me her ex has a 9 inch dong.

Well, I certainly don't like to think about that, but my 6 incher seems to do her pretty good. I make her orgasm pretty easily (and yes, it's obvious when she has one, and no, I seriously doubt she fakes it), and it seems to be more about who is in what position than anything else.

Rub her the right way and she creams all over the place, don't do it right, and she doesn't.

12. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    every girl i have fucked has said that i was the biggest...i tend to beleive them....i have run trains and gang bangs on girls with some of my closest male friends and i was surprised to find that i had the biggest dick....it is definitely a good feeling to pull ya pants down along with the other guys in the room and realize you are the biggest....all the eyes gravitate towards you...and she is flattered and looks at your dick like oh my god ....that dick is big lol ...and you know that since you are the biggest you will have to go last..so you will not stretch the pussy and ass open to wide for the others.....

13. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    every girl i have fucked has said that i was the biggest...i tend to beleive them....i have run trains and gang bangs on girls with some of my closest male friends and i was surprised to find that i had the biggest dick....it is definitely a good feeling to pull ya pants down along with the other guys in the room and realize you are the biggest....all the eyes gravitate towards you...and she is flattered and looks at your dick like oh my god ....that dick is big lol ...and you know that since you are the biggest you will have to go last..so you will not stretch the pussy and ass open to wide for the others.....

14. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    now Arliss, how could you possibly be surprised that you were the biggest? Not too many foot long dicks out there:tongue:

15. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

It's rare, but it happens. My friend.. let's call her J.. one of the few girls I've slept with more promiscuous than myself, she said she had had bigger. I can't off the top of my head recall anyone else saying this but maybe... it would not be such a disastrous blow to my ego that it would really stand out in my mind I think if it were ever to happen. Maybe it would be somewhat novel just because most of the time I get the eyes-bugging-out-"oh my god you're FUCKING HUGE" thing. But honestly I don't care if I'm the biggest they've had or not. I'm happy with my size.

16. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

:) so you are bigger than 85% of males here...

well than I safely say i am 99% a better sexual machine in this forum, is all night bab! you want it 10 times? there you go ten times. you want to have an orgasm 5 times there you go... yet I am confident I am damn good in bed. :) no doubt if you think you are that good, then welcome to the 1%, but you are not in the top 1 % if you cant cum more than 15 times in a day :) either masturbation or sex... but yet i average at 6-8 masturbations a day. ha.

I AM SO CONFIDENT!!!!!!!! OMG!~

-I dont like women that are scared to show their body!

17. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

"but Im doing better than 85% of guys."

my reply was do to your ( "i am the best") reply....

18. krisvds

krisvds New Member

I recently got told that she had bigger (10-11") before we fucked ... afterwards she told me mine was perfect.. :biggrin1:

19. datdude

datdude New Member

I wasnt talking about this forum. Im on the small side of big, just making it over the average penis mark. Though im bigger than 85% of the male population worldwide. My point being even at 8 and a few, Im the biggest that a lot of girls have been with.

20. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

good one, I totally agree,
    there are millions of men out there that have bigger dicks then ANYONE here on LPSG.
    and they are out there fucking just like the rest of us.

bottom line:
    Who cares if she/he has been with someone bigger, just fuck em better than that guy did.
    that is all the matters.

if you think that you have the "biggest cock" on the planet, you are a in need of a serious reality check :)
    D

Draft saved Draft deleted