Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
good one, I totally agree,
there are millions of men out there that have bigger dicks then ANYONE here on LPSG.
and they are out there fucking just like the rest of us.

I'm going to have to disagree with that statement. I think I know what you mean, but it sounds like you are saying that there are "millions of men out that are 'larger' than the 7-12 inch range," when very few people can reach either the low or high number.

==

As far as the OP's topic:

All of the guys here should be very weary of this happening with jealous girlfriends. I know this topic has come up here countless times already of a woman falsely or mistakenly claiming someone to be bigger to keep her man in check. Girls who are just after sex are notorious for this. The easiest attack on the male ego is penis size.

As far as married couples, hopefully your size isn't an issue. If you are legitimately in the 7-9 range and she is claiming she's had bigger, then she either had a once in a multimillion experience or she's lying on purpose (see above paragraph).

One last thing that most don't think of when woman are talking about size/big is thickness. Something may 'feel' bigger to a woman because of thickness but might not actually have larger volume or length (and vice versa for length), which I why I tell women to look for a guy that has both. :smile:

damien6663

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im at that size were im not really big, but still above average. At 7.5 ive been told ive been the biggest, and have been told im really big a few times. Also have been with girls who did not comment either way.

And ive had 1 or 2 girls find it a lil to small, so go figure LOL!